Hey guys

hey guys,

So, I'm in a conundrum,

which should I get, A C93 or a Isreali FAL Light parts kit?

I'm kinda leaning towards the C93 as I had one years ago and liked it, BUT, the FAL light is pretty cool and unique.

both are around the same price.

PFA cause my computer is being gay.

Attached: bd56ef80b34928c0106a586d28daffa7.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Everything I've heard about Century's FALs is that they're shit. I've shot about five rounds through one ever, and it shot fine. Fit and finish was not superb.

I'd get the shekel shooter if I were you. Or a DSA FAL I suppose, but obviously there's a price difference.

I had a FAL G1 built on a CAI receiver that ran great. but CAI is kinda spotty

How much is the c93 kit?

my LGS has the rifle for 600.

and the Israeli Light FAL kit is about 550ish

C93 but buy wood furniture

I doubt you have the tools and expertise to assemble the FAL

what's wrong with a PTR91?

Tools, yes. Expertise, yes. Facilities, no.

have one. I miss having the 93. Also, apparently the new C93's are built by PTR under contract for CAI.

noice, i didn't know that. now I'm intrigued

Indeed, I need to find out what Serial Number range it starts at.

Post link?

>about the same price
>Israeli light FAL kit
>no barrel
>FAL recivers $300+ for shitty coonans or DSA's
>imbel's are $500 if you can even find them
sweetie...

>Also, apparently the new C93's are built by PTR under contract for CAI.
incorrect. ptr bought c93 receivers and other parts and are assembling, finishing, and servicing them under warranty. this was a limited run of 800 rifles by ptr sold exclusively through buds. other than the receivers being marked c93, they dont have anything to do with century anymore.
the speculation is that ptr will be making their own hk93 clone in the near future and this is just testing the waters. but again, its just speculation

Attached: c93-620854.jpg (707x750, 90K)

dear lord, I hope so.

DSA has the Israeli light kits and us made Israeli type barrels and Israeli marked style receivers are coming out soon. I love building FALs more than buying them built. No welding needed, and more challenging than ars and tools are available online to build them

PTR has already said they have no plans of any 5.56 rifles due to focusing on their new 9mm guns. These were a one off thing.

I must have missed that, thats too bad. Especially since zenith basically shelved their z43s.

PTR 91

Attached: 1541276388930.jpg (1500x969, 717K)

>Doesn't post a PTR91
Hmmmm

>posts a PTR C93
>tells OP to get a 91 instead

Hmmm really bakes your noodle....