Hi Jow Forums

How ya doin buddy?

Attached: 20181108_205440_Film3-1.jpg (2972x1682, 930K)

not great

Attached: 1533857918935.png (528x595, 317K)

Aww:(

yeah well
could be worse technically

Thats the spirit

yeah

Could be worse about sums it up

Attached: 1537662687955.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

I say that I'm fine

Still alive.

Attached: heybuddy.jpg (620x463, 64K)

I don't no anymore, and that kinda scares me.

weight loss is annoying
its not the fixing my eating habits thats hard
its fixing the underlying psychological failings that cause me to eat like shit thats hard
i stress binge eat and am hungry for mac n cheese a lot
honestly idk why i bother when i have an asymetrical ass face and goblino genetics

I have a boner and im sexting my gf but i dont know what i am doing. Write fags help

>i put penis in vagene, u moan beby

>gf of 2 years broke up with me yesterday
>have to ace a test in my statistics class next week to pass this semester
>said statistics class is making me feel like a brainlet
>my home state (IL) is completely fucked for gun rights now
As least I'm a hasguns. Overall, 2018 has been a pretty shitty year.

Bet her moms hot

I'm good. Elephant gun arrived. Elephant ammo arrived. Book about shooting elephants arrived.

Fuck I'll be real man, I'm slipping. It's been over a year since I got out of the Army but I feel like I ought to go back in. I'm on the verge of losing my shit if I'm being honest.

Not great. Everyone and everything I've loved is dying and in the span of a year I've had to go from a relatively laid-back guy who tries not to think about his own mortality to a depressed sad sack who does so every day.

I was gonna make a morale thread and now that this one is here I'm happy I didn't.

This user sounds like he's got it fucking made, though. Goddamn.

Why the fuck would you want to shoot an elephant?

Attached: elephant poster detected.jpg (751x653, 97K)

I just got offered a job that's paying roughly 70% more than my current job, and it's in an industry that I actually give a shit about.

So things are pretty good today..

Attached: fb2a4f61ef7091c45bba325d11f6c7c2.jpg (1411x2000, 350K)

How does one tell a friend they wish to hang out with them more often without sounding cringey or gay or needy or whatever desu. Ever since we've finished school we've all basically split and went our own ways even though we live within 30 minutes of each other. I won't lie when it hits a month and I haven't sent any time physically with them instead of just on the phone or in text it hurts.

Wonder if any Jow Forumsammandos know what to do. Is this just part of being 20? Is it normal to only meet up every few months?

Attached: d70.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Just call them up or contact them online or something. I know how you're feeling, you're afraid they've all moved on and forgotten you or whatever even though for years of your life you saw them five times a week or more. I was afraid of that myself and a couple times over the years since high school, my buddies kept calling me up telling me we had to get together again, but I always had responsibilities preventing me from joining in.

I finally met them in person again last month for the first time in two and a half years. It was at a funeral service.

They remember you, just meet up and shoot funs or play vidya or rag on each other's shitboxes or something. Don't wait.

Thanks senpai, needed that. And I won't, been waiting for summer to suggest camping again, maybe winter camping isn't such a bad idea though. Cambodian friend mentioned his father buying property that was great for camping last night, probably a hint he's up for it at least.

Got fired so hard the manager tried to fight me after I told him to go fuck himself, Im in the same boat with that other user in that I cant stop thinking about death. Many days I think I should just get it all over with and skip the waiting but I still have that damnable feeling of hope. Im terrified of the afterlife and not enjoying the present one. I feel like a zombie stuck between life and death. My friends dont text me and Im not sure how many I have. Vidya has started to get boring, even alcohol. I feel lost and these should be my golden years but I dont know how to find happiness

Good luck on the test :)

Shit, but it might get better
My gun laws in Jew york are horrible, so in order to escape this helll hole I joined the Air Force. I’m hoping to get stationed somewhere not run by limp dick liberals and just enjoy the military while finishing up my undergrad. Hope I don’t get stationed somewhere even gayer though, like japan.

Attached: 1C130264-32DB-49DF-8A75-AC9E0E864426.jpg (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Depressed, haven't been to the range in months. Work schedule doesn't allow me to spend time with the gf and it's hurting my relationship. Really wish making good money and having a regular life were possible at the same time.

Attached: 1538989278608.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

lonely. fantasizing about getting a qt french gf but i know itll never happen so i play with my guns to take my mind off the fact im lonely as shit. at least yall make me feel a bit better

What does she like?

not great, hopefully, I go shooting this weekend.
It's just getting harder

Attached: how-do-you-manage-pain-exercise-yoga-tylenol-ibuprofen-alcohol-accupuncture-massage-a-36261778.png (500x557, 138K)

Hi bean

Hey babe

Holy fuck same

I was supposed to be motivated and shit wtf happened

Idk man like school was cool at first and now I'm just like a pit of apathy

Solid.

Attached: IMG_6370.jpg (1600x900, 537K)

Post gun.

>mfw I knew a bean and he was into guns.
Feels feeling.

blonde, german decent

D R O P

He said what does she like, not what does she look like

Ask her if she's wearing the panties her mom laid out for her.

FIRE AWAY COWARD

Attached: pixycalling.jpg (320x476, 31K)

I spend almost $1500 a month on firearms, why don't I feel happy?

Attached: 1541657574163.jpg (512x384, 19K)

Because you didnt spend 1600

But what is that cash distributed across? Is it $1500 on a nice rifle or $1500 on 15 Hi-Points?

Both are solid paths

>be me
>bulk buy Hi-Points
>hide them all over house
>intruder breaks in, I can be armed no matter where I am
>living room, Hi-Point between the couch cushions
>bathroom, Hi-Point in a plastic bag in the toilet water tank
>kitchen, Hi-Point in a box of cereal
>bedroom, Hi-Point under pillow
>garage, Hi-Point in toolbox
>hallway, Hi-Point behind cheap thrift store painting
Fuck it at that point you could hide multiple in each room so you could duel wield Hi-Points

>Is this just part of being 20?
Yes. Your circle will thin out after HS and even more after college. You will be able to tell who your true friends are because you can go a year without seeing them and then just pick up right where you left off next time you hang out.

Aside from losing my grandfather this summer doing okay. Employed, have a great gf, deer / turkey season on the horizon. Need to make some career moves soon though.

Attached: IMG_4995.jpg (3264x2448, 2.78M)

What state are you in?

user, i think you have a problem.

>shoot home invader
>he also has a hipoint

user, you might be onto something here

I don't see a problem

>shoot home invader with Hi-Point
>loot Hi-Point off of his corpse
>now I have +1 Hi-Point

>reach the stage where you have nearly unlimited hi points
>work around the clock crafting them into every conceivable piece of household furniture, appliance and decoration whilst maintaining their ability to fire bullets
>unlock godmode ability of being able to cut down home invaders with your sofa, or a tastefully framed picture of a hi point that is actually a hi point framed in hi points

>get into gunfight with the SWAT team
>entire house is reinforced with the paneling of nigger cars that tried to break in to steal your shit and the armor plates of the smarter ones
>plink a SWAT member every now and then
>eventually they get within grenade distance and demand for you to come out with your hands up
>you toss a hi-point at them
>they take that as an offer for surrender and order you to come out slowly
>toss another hi-point
>they tell you to come out now
>toss three hi-points
>they prepare to fire
>magdump several hi-points at them until they all retreat
>their sniper goes to take a shot
>get a 80 meter hi-point headshot on him
>drones? hi-point
>eventually they just give up and wait for you to starve
>little do they know you have a year of food stored and facilities for the production of waste bullets along with several hundred hi-points
>and that's not even counting the taurus guns

>got to have hi-point crabines for long range hi-pointing
>keester a hi-point or two so when they take you to jail you can bust out with hi-points

Bad

I'm still alive but I'm not always sure that's a good thing.

Attached: 20170521_153822.png (802x937, 482K)

>How ya doin buddy?
Am I being detained, officer?

quit my ass job at the dealership, gonna start selling industrial equipment instead
>yeedothawdotwav

my oldest dog died early this month, my second oldest is on her last legs, and I'm terrified when the last one will die, and if I'm going to be next at this rate

Currently military living in Washington. They passed a new law that makes buying guns over regulated, so my favorite store is probably going out of business.

Health wise I'm good.

Attached: 09db454c4f8b77b16973558a2fa4c518.jpg (811x541, 75K)

Getting caught up with Women again. However since I've moved from the UK to Sweden I've actually been shooting a lot. My landlady likes taking me to shoot her CZ-75's as her husband doesn't have the time.

Turns out Sweden is pretty gun friendly.

Life is alright.I guess.

Yet, what is a nation?
Neat, didn't expect that from Sweden tho

dont worry man, you'll pull through. we're here for you

seriously don't understand posts like this

if you want to be dead so bad or die in your sleep or whatever why don't you just peacefully kill yourself instead of being an obnoxious insufferable parasite everywhere you go constantly wanting attention?

couldn't get much worse

i'm at the bottom, rampant schizophrenia, hourly thoughts of suicide, forever alone khv, basically living until my dog passes away and i can sell my guns to people that will take care of them because my family definitely wont

thinking about quitting my job and going on a long distance foot trip missouri to alaska once he's passed, always wanted to see the mountains, those seem like a good place to put my soul to rest

Attached: dx1.jpg (1500x1000, 1.1M)

>t. probably doesn't even have a ribbon on the nose
Even that dumb nigger Pixy would be disgusted

What branch? WA native here. I was Army and tried getting stationed at JBLM to no avail

They're roaming all over universities these days. That armors too thick for blasters.

Calfag here

Same story with me friend. I ended up in Nevada and fell like a kid in a Jow Forumsandy store. But I deploy so frequently I don't get to play with my guns as much as I would like. If you get in, you can find a bunch of guys who like to shoot and do cool shit if you put yourself Out there.

pretty shitty