Military worship in the US is cancer

Why do Americans dicksuck and fetishize the military so much?

>muh stolen valor
>muh discounts
>muh giving up your seat or position in a line
>needing to get on your knees and dicksuck someone in uniform when you see them in public

In my country we have conscription. Every able-bodied man is required to go through military training and as such most of us know how to operate firearms and other such equipment.

We don't have a cancerous military worship culture. People see it as a duty but nevertheless ultimately a job. You can wear all the military fatigues or uniforms you want and nobody will sperg out about muh stolen valor in public.

Attached: Stolen_valor.jpg (660x320, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
nighttours.com/gaypride/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wholeheartedly agree with you. it's excessive and stupid

>get bombarded with military ads everywhere

Shutup queer, this ain't your third world shitbucket this is the land of the free and the home of the brave!

>in my country we have conscription
aka
>my country hasnt really been at war since WW2

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 77K)

>switzerland
>third world

Typical mutt.

And it's pretty comf. Enjoy dying for Israel.
Finland and Austria have conscription too.

Attached: country-balls-swiss-wargame.png (400x950, 46K)

It's funny because many of the founding fathers didn't even fucking believe in a standing army but the people who act like they want to suck their dicks love them.

>Swiss
>opinion worth anything when it comes to american military society relationship

nigga

>enjoy dying for Israel
enjoy being raped and beheaded by Syrian refugees

I'm laughing at how you faggots get on your knees and dicksuck every niggers, spic or other mutts because they joined the military.

It's a fucking job you mutt.

>be Swiss
>get butthurt that Americans are extremely patriotic

Has your country even been to war in the last century?
>inb4 “I no shill 4 joos amerimutt”.

They're going to Germany and Sweden my man. We didn't get many.

Back to >>Jow Forums

the irony of this coming from a yuro

Attached: 1467613884448.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>HURR HAVE U FOUGHT POINTLESS WARS WITHOUT TANGIBLE SUCCESS

No, because we are pragmatic and not dumbfuck jew-loving mutts like yourself. Your soldiers have all died pointless deaths in the last half-century. They weren't heroes.

>“Didn’t get many”
Hey my guy, phrase it however you need to if it makes you feel better.

Overcompensation for when Vietnam vets returned home and were spit on by hippies and treated like shit.

Yea but muzzies have babies, 3-4x the amount of European families do, and they dont just stay in Germany or Sweden, you know most of western euro is already overran. You fucked son, thats why your "dick sucking every spic and nigger" argument is hilarious

>hurr durr I have an immature an unnatural fixation on nazi ideology because Jow Forums told me it was cool.
Hey say whatever you need to say to make yourself feel relevant watch boy

because we can my man.

>m-m-muh Jow Forums he said nigget and spics

Fuck off to the leftist shithole your crawled out of.

How? We don't have a dumbfuck military worship culture, and citizenship laws in my nation are extremely strict. That's why they went to Germany and Sweden instead.

Meanwhile you have 11 million illegals.

We are literally whiter than you. Far, far whiter.

Are you one of the fuckig retards who goes "muh based progun blacks and hispanics"? Have fun when your laws become cali-tier nationwide within two years as whites decline even further. Kike loving mongrel.

It is pretty fucking cringe.

Jow Forums might be a better place for your nazi-cucking friend. Gonna go ahead and give this a nice fragrant SAGE.

lmfao your mad as fuck
you think your fucking citizenship laws are going to save you? When most of western europe is already overran by muzzie niggers you think hordes of them arent already in your country raping Swiss women? Nigga, your trash continent already betrayed your own people, its coming weather you like it or not now faggot

Attached: yuropoor.png (1177x892, 72K)

Because you've never been here you stupid fucking idiot.

>rapes

Our rape, violent crime and homicide rate is one of the lowest in the world. Are you confusing us with Sweden like the dumbfuck mutt you are? We have liberal gun laws and a homicide rate of 0.5.

>11 million illegals
vs
>25 million and rising
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

lmfao

>all of europe is one country
>all muslims are spread evenly across europe

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

You really do have no clue about Switzerland, do you? The only reason they "accept" refugees is so they can inflate property values. They're fucking mountain Jews, and if you thought Israel was something else, you're in for a shock.

As a member of the US military I wholeheartedly agree. Mandatory conscription should be a requirement in the US.

I hate being told "thank you for your service" because it's such a gimmie anymore. It's like a slap in the face.

I dont care about the discounts.never have.

It's a job. I go home to my family most nights and deploy yo not-so-shitty countries (like yours).

>you stupid fucking idiot
hahahaha

nigga your living next door to neighbors with 25 million "syrian refugees" your a literal retard if you think that shit isnt coming your way because you have "strict citizenship laws", I know Switzerland, your the country with no backbone to fight in any conflict wewww, its not saving you, and your only getting headed right now because you know im right

Oh boy a leftypol thread

Your right, the refugees come to Germany and Sweden, and never move. Thats never been observed once.

this is bait

Few of the refugees applied for asylum here. They went to nations that are far more generous in welfare and citizenship laws than Switzerland by far and large.

Nigger, you are 56% white. Your border Mexico for fucks sake. Your country is filled with goblins.

Great strawman.

Attached: 93983949.png (586x578, 34K)

You know as well as I do at this point it doesn't matter if they accept refugees from Syria or wherever, theres enough in Europe now who have times larger families than native born Euros that they're coming, legal or not, to Switzerland. Theres nothing OP can do about it, theres nothing any of you can do about it, Merkel fucked your entire continent for the far future.

>no argument against
well done lad

Thats true, we have Mexico, but our continent isnt trucking in Mexicans by the thousands and our government (fed/or state) arent welcoming them in with open arms. You know the future face of Europe is looking brown, and much worse than Americas problem with illegal Mexicans.

That's what's happening. Illegal immigration is increasing now. Trump cucked on the wall, he cucked on detaining illegals, and you have states that are pretty much open border disregarding immigration laws

>HELL YEAH BORTHER
>BLACK COCKS FOR ALL

>EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE A MINI AMERICA, COMPLETE WITH GAY PRIDE AND INTERRACIAL RAPE

Well for one the wall is being built, will it be completed? Probably not
Are illegals being detained? Yes, its a pretty constant occurrence now and the states cant do shit about it as ICE is Federal.

Are states open to immigration? Not illegal, the Border Patrol, who again, is Federally ran, still patrols the border and stops anyone crossing. So it really doesnt matter if the state is open too it (CA being the only border state to be sorta ok with it) but still, CA is not an open state to illegal immigration.

>sorry
>what was that

try taking the black cock out of your mouth before trying to post user

>all Muslims are everywhere in europe and not in the gibs states like Germany or u.k

this is a mental midget

>>EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE A MINI AMERICA, COMPLETE WITH GAY PRIDE AND INTERRACIAL RAPE

As far as the gay pride thing you guys in Europe got us beat
nighttours.com/gaypride/

The way I see it, if you’re a part of the war machine that can invade countries and dismantle governments in 23 minutes, you deserve some fucking recognition. Granted, combat veterans are the ones that deserve the praise, everyone else is just a civilian that got to blow stuff up under government supervision.

thats not what i meant, and you know it try hard faggot.

They coming for the rest of western Europe, and they're mostly already there. I've been to Europe about 3x (Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Austria, UK) now. Western Europe is a brown fucking muzzie paradise, the only place your legitimately safe from mud people being Eastern Europe. The other places in Western Europe I didn't list aren't any better nigger, you know they aren't either, to deny this is to be a willfully blind retard.

is it bad to have a little gratitude? The coasties are doing a pretty fine job

first off, you are correct. second, if you arent american why do you care?

>ITT when yuropoors have no argument and are assmad at your national superiority and qt3.14 latinas

Attached: 1541519341764.jpg (540x960, 61K)

>In my country
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: 1532624935731.jpg (205x244, 34K)

I agree ya gotten out of hand but politically speaking it’s like the only thing conservatives have that the Left can’t totally shit on

Who just casually walks around in a dress uniform.

I never understood why stolen valor people do this shit, or present themselves as some super special operator instead of what the average soldier actually is;
>Pissed off 22-24 year old with permanent 5'o'clock shadow, barely in regards uniform, constant presence of tobacco/nicotine product, dead eyes due to realizing you signed up for 4 years of absolutely agonizing bullshit for 5 minutes of action.

The fact that someone would wear it implies that being a US soldier is respectable is retarded and everyone who gets assblasted about it is a equally retarded.

This. The military worship pisses me off so much. I have met the shittiest, most awful people in the military. Rapists, gangbangers, drug dealers, basically every black stealing anything not nailed down, yet they're hailed as "heroes".

I always used to hear from SNCOs about pre-9/11 military conditions and capabilities vs post. Towers went down, Bush decided to cock slap Saddam, so we removed damn near all standards and accepted all manner of trash.

Switzerland is literally a 3rd world country though. A developed 3rd world country, but still 3rd world.

Dude you're retarded.

Attached: 15d4851976ab9728098bbe67dab4c4cb2edecd1f00492a45dbdde3706ea9510d_1.jpg (746x734, 65K)

It’s because it’s voluntary. You thank volunteers for their job well done right?

Motherfucker third world literally meant a country not associated with either NATO/US or the communists/Soviets.

>being at war after ww2 is cool
>posted in english, by a white person
aka
>my country hasn't had a legitimate war since ww2 and we've just been committing international mass murder to protect israel ever since

was it worth cheap deagles?

Get with the times old man, this ain't the cold war no more

Attached: 1537050622627.jpg (960x540, 49K)

Jesus Christ, I hope those painted whores go back to where they come from, horrible feet.

I thought we only really worshipped WW2.

user you do realize the Swiss can just fucking shoot them right? They're good at the whole mountain recluse thing. I know your Americans are so chock full of nigger cum it's hard to remember, but just because a bunch of country's are small doesn't mean they cuck to a federal government like a state.

I wonder how the US would be like if we had a mandatory conscription system like some countries have.

I think it'd be nice. Maybe folks wouldn't be so scared of guns if every able bodied man was forced into dealing with them for a while; maybe take some of the mystery and taboo out of them. I guess a lot of the sort of folks who hate 'em the most would be the most proficient at obtaining exceptions, though.

Attached: 1373098802217.jpg (446x500, 26K)

Why'd meps reject you bro?

I want them all to sit on my face

Cuz the jews and government want it that way so teenagers can feel proud while fighting wars for the kikes and committing war crimes.

Attached: 4FC820B2-D193-4370-A6E3-9B09ADACBA98.jpg (540x960, 93K)

It doesn't work when your illiteracy rate in adults is 14% and obesity rate is 32%.

Military warship isn’t a thing when the government already has you. Its leterally all marketing, on a super deep level. To sell you wars, when the government already has you they don’t need to sell anything to you so you don’t need a dick sicking culture.

>. I guess a lot of the sort of folks who hate 'em the most would be the most proficient at obtaining exceptions, though.
Historically speaking those most proficient at gaining exceptions went on to become Republican politicians, radio talk show hosts and television celebrities.

It arose as a counter-reaction to people viciously shitting on Vietnam vets. Due to the draft, a decent part of the people who ended up in Nam had no desire on intention of being there, and yet they got slammed on incessantly after returning.
Unfortunately, the current military worship has swung the pendulum to the other extreme, and shit-talking the military, even in cases where they deserve it, will get you REEEEd at.

and so fag? what great country are you from pray-tell?

It's always interesting how the lowest quality and most off-topic threads start up during Euro hours. That being said, your opinion on US affairs isn't important.

Post guns or GTFO eurocuck.

Europeeing Union?

We should be thanking soldiers for their service even in other countries, like Russia, Bulgaria, UK, France, Turkey
because the eurosharts certainly wont

As someone who served i can tell you some of the biggest scum bags and losers i ever met in my life were in the military.
And i agree that once wearing a uniform shouldn't automatically entitle you to special treatment or undue accolade.
The worst part about this culture is what it has spawned. A whole army of sad losers who walk around in public broadcasting their former service with cheesy 'veteran' baseball caps, t-shirts and bumper stickers.
So sad and meaningless are their lives that their sole fulfillment is getting unwarranted praise and thanks from strangers. This is so important to their pathetic existence that they have to do as much as they can to encourage it.

>nazi ideology because Jow Forums
Nothing he said was close to nazi fascism.
Calm your tits.

Pol is living rent free in your mind, isnt it.
It's like anotha shoah.

I know at least 20 veterans
18 are absolutely horrible people before and after their service.

Okay, did you think that they would become better after their service?

With some of them, yes. They could have come back in a box instead of being alcoholics and smack shooters

Wait till she's in her thirtysomethings and balloons up.

Not a mutt, but I have to side with them on this issue. It’s easy to not see the value of the military when your country never participates on any war. America has a real military that goes to real action, while Switzerland is a neutral cuck nation with a make believe army which serves no purpose, that’s the difference.

An incel’s mentality, everyone.

It's funny in a stupidly disgusting sort of way. In boot camp I see people who are seemingly better then me in a lot of ways and yet, they get processed out later on or fuck up their life with stupid shit and here I am with my honorable discharge and barely a scratch on my personal life.

Maybe that means I was too much of a coward to take any big risks but then I don't have a fucking whale at home that I've grown to hate and several ball and chains that means I have to pay child support to

I was at a fetish event recently and it was a costume party. A gentlemen showed up in airborne bdus and black boots. He was a nice guy though, said his uncle gave them to him for airsoft, but dont do this. Only old infantry does this, new age combat vets do not show their powerlevels.

Attached: 1539181792281.png (362x326, 131K)

>Didnt protect chad retards from themselves because he was intimidated by them.
Garbage.

This. Eurangutangs are such silly lil guys.
>Ignorant opinion about something that doesn't effect you
>Fuck off, euro
>Why is everyone bullying me? America sucks. *Baby noises*

Attached: Postoperative-lateral-radiography-of-the-left-hand-showing-that-multipl-metallic-mercury_Q640 (1).jp (359x359, 8K)

Must be a yank thing. Every soldier I knew was a better person for the experience and came out saying the forces mde them better people.
And we don't have a soldier worship culture either. My honest opinion is that it's just yanks. Yanks are like 90% awful people. The only worse people are Russians who are 99% awful people.

Attached: corporal Muttberg.png (547x626, 18K)

Europe doesnt have a military and it doesnt have wars, what the fuck is there to worship? Lmao. Theres a reason nobody complains about Europians being world police.

>get bullied on the internet
>y-y-yanks are b-b-bad...

On top of that OP is missing the context. Military worship was started by boomers who were spitting on Vietnam veterans. Later on after the drugs ran out and they grew up they went to the opposite end of the spectrum. They did the same with Reagan. Couldn't stand his ass while in office but in the early 90s he was the greatest president to have ever lived.

It's a typical arch of boomer politics.

>In my country we have conscription. Every able-bodied man is required to go through military training and as such most of us know how to operate firearms and other such equipment.
And without a doubt it's a shambolic piece of shit just like all conscript armies are. Fuck off, turd worlder.

Well clearly they weren't chad enough to avoid failing.

>get conscripted
>get put in a platoon with all my highschool friends
>have a great time have barbaques inniawoods
Amerimutts will never know this feel.