Unfucking cz scorpion evo 3 s1 carbine buttstock

I recently moved from a cucked state to a free state and I'm trying to unfuck my stock. I was able to remove the pin to make it adjustable length but I can't seem to figure out how to make it collapsable. I'm not sure what the gunsmith did. Can any Evo fags report in with pictures of their collapsable stocks so I can compare it? I can't really find much online about it except for some videos.

Attached: 20181108_210535.jpg (3968x3016, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.cz-usa.com/czpartslists/CZ_Scorpion.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 20181108_210602.jpg (4004x2988, 2.26M)

it looks like he removed the button. its a round button about the size of a quarter.

Attached: DSC07536.jpg (2000x1500, 1.86M)

i take the part about removing it, he probably ground it down flat. you could try sticking a screwdriver or something in that divot, push straight in. i suspect he might have done more than just removing the push part

So I have a castrated stock? Is there any other difference that you can tell? I'll try to see if there's a work a round I just don't know how this works.

Attached: 20181108_212851.jpg (2524x3796, 1.54M)

I'm going to go see if I have something flat enough to slip inside the gap and see if I can push it forward somehow.

It's not happening fellas.
I think between the pictures of
It looks like the guy inserted something else. Looks like I'm going to have to remove the stock.

if you could shine a light at the hole and take this pic again, it would be helpful.
i guessed that he ground the tab down but in this photo it looks like he either ground the shit out of it or replaced it completely. i say this because it looks like theres a lot of gap in there. the factory button butts up very tight in the opening.
it should just be a "hook" that latches into the side of the stock

>It looks like the guy inserted something else. Looks like I'm going to have to remove the stock.
thats what i suspected. good luck taking the stock off, you have to fold the stock before you can remove it, its held on with a button. there might be a way to take it off from the inside of the receiver but i dont know.

So I removed the hinge pin and I think I found my problem. Can someone confirm that this little extra pin shouldn't be there?

Attached: 20181108_215326.jpg (2948x3792, 1.79M)

That's present on my EVO's stock so it's not your issue. Think it's the roll pin that holds the button/lock mechanism in.

Does this move?

Attached: 1541743026105.jpg (2948x3792, 1.78M)

Go back to where you came from. We have enough of you faggots voting blue to ruin our rights already

hammer the block off the back, the entire assembly comes off, the pistols are tac welded, the rifles are not obviously.

Yes, thats part of the button i was talking about above. Its spring loaded and hooks onto the stock shank. Its supposed to move

OP here, no it does not move.

Are you guys sure this is supposed to be here?

Attached: 20181108_220230.jpg (2636x3652, 1.45M)

Is this metallic piece supposed to be here? I'm about to go to sleep soon but bump me with info for tomorrow please.

Attached: 20181108_221413.jpg (2948x3592, 1.86M)

Yes. Its actually a magnet, believe it or not. When you fold the stock, it sticks to a metal part in the gunand keeps the stock from flopping back. Why they chose a magnet, i have no idea

That's your problem then. You'll need the proper button and spring.
Yes I'm sure
That's a magnet to let the stock "lock" against the side when folded.

Yes, like user above said it holds that latch assembly in place. I have a guess about what that gunsmith did. He disassembled the latch assembly, got rid of the textured button part, and then removed the spring behind the button. He probably then replaced the spring with something fixed that doesnt move and reassembled the whole thing

>You'll need the proper button and spring
So I have to remove the pin to find out what's blocking it from being pressed down?

I believe so, yes.
Here
shop.cz-usa.com/czpartslists/CZ_Scorpion.pdf
You'll need parts 77 and 79 from this, although I think you'll have to email CZUSA to find out if you can actually get them separately. Otherwise you're stuck buying a new stock tube (Part 78)