Do seals or any other special forces use these?

do seals or any other special forces use these?
are they practical?
can civilians buy them?
what are they called

Attached: sc689.jpg (1066x1600, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Soviet-miners-rebreather-ShCC-1-Russia-gas-mask-Self-rescuer/232880606143?hash=item3638c40bbf:g:nKwAAOSw7j5a-E4y:rk:1:pf:0).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, SEALs use gloves.
Yes, they have their uses.
Yes, civilians can buy gloves.
They're called gloves.

There's so much shit hanging off the guy in your image, I don't know what piece of equipment you're referring to.

The rebreather? Yeah civillians can buy them, but if you don't know what it is you aren't doing the kind of diving that requires one

I'm guessing he's referring to the scuba gear strapped to his chest.

the fucking leg propellers you uncultured troglodytes

Attached: sc43534.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Drager LAR V rebreather rig
Google for sales
>try not to drown or asphyxiate yourself

I don't know m8 why don't you just type leg propellers into google

Oh christ dont go die using a soviet rebreather like the last guy

Dutch NLMARSOF uses that, your pic related. Also got some sales troughout Europe.

>Drager LAR V rebreather

Dräger or when your keyboard can not into ä, you can also correctly write "Draeger".

Attached: draeger.png (456x175, 3K)

JetBoots

Kek, do you have the screencap? That was a good time.

Is OP too fucking stupid to figure out how to use language?

>posts one picture with multiple items
>does x use this lel?
>why don't u no wut I'm talking about guise you are dumb
Die in a fire, you pathetic form of a human.

Just get a Russian rebreather on eBay (ex. ebay.co.uk/itm/Soviet-miners-rebreather-ShCC-1-Russia-gas-mask-Self-rescuer/232880606143?hash=item3638c40bbf:g:nKwAAOSw7j5a-E4y:rk:1:pf:0). Works just as good. Also, the leg propeller can be replaced by pic related.

Attached: 214eCupqWlL.jpg (177x500, 8K)

Get on a ketogenic diet so that you don't get a seizure and die.

SEALs suffer from mission creep. Why are they doing raids so far inland? Go back to the roots. Return to their original mission of underwater demolition and coastal sabotage. They have no business being Commandos.

kek'd and nearly check'd

Are you the legendary amphibious Jow Forumsommando?

Attached: c5aae7681cb67ee233615d05ce83b15af382256fd6ba036dbcdb524e55d21193.jpg (500x503, 80K)

Maybe post a photo that shows both in the first place? They are fully available to us mere mortals btw

No, but I wonder if he made it.

SEa Air and Land.
Seals were never a strictly waterborne force and have been used inland frequently since their inception.

I don't think that's true.
I've never seen a seal wearing gloves.

Underwater demolitions occur in the water.

Alas, I have no skill in internet telepathy.

So Marines should be restricted to amphibious landings and invading only coastal areas?

seals are intended for much more than just underwater demolition retard

>leg propellers
motherfuckers, when I was in the teams you fucking had to swim with all that shit yourself.

You need to get out more

honestly. Yes. They're there to establish a beach-head and act as an independent expeditionary force.

Mission creep has affected ALL of the branches badly. Fucking Army wants fixed wing aircraft, the Airforce wants space, the Seals are fucking in Afghanistan, the Marines are patrolling the streets of Baghdad.

We have seperate doctrines for a reason.

We need a former military officer as a pres who can look at all of the shit and fix it by chainsawing unnecessary programs. The fucking Marines cancelled THEIR ONLY GOOD AMPHIBIOUS CRAFT - literally THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE ENTIRE BRANCH and it's gone.