When is milsurp ever not autistic to wear in real life? Like a military field jacket or military jackboots?

When is milsurp ever not autistic to wear in real life? Like a military field jacket or military jackboots?

Attached: comfy jacket 2.jpg (4160x2340, 668K)

old olive drab jackets are alright but sorta autism but i think as long as they dont have markings, patterns, or camo on em theyre fine

Anything with camo = autistic. Yes, even your ugly fucking Krautshit.

If it's older plain-colored stuff that doesn't look overtly tacticool like modern items often do. Bonus points if the insignias have been removed.

The only autism is giving a fuck what others think about you.
If you wanna wear some milsurp because you like it, its comfy, its cheap, go for it.
I wore vietnam jungles as my daily footwear through summer last 2 years with shorts.
Youd be suprised how many babes were actually checking me out.

>The only autism is giving a fuck what others think about you.
t. either a complete sperg or Chad

why not both

t. slightly sperg Chad

Chad is by definition at the top of the social ladder. He can't be a sperg, or else he wouldn't be Chad.

I wear green Wehrmacht repro pants every day, and a grey Finnish jacket when it's cold. I doubt anyone outside knows what I'm wearing.
I only wear jackboots when I'm walking in the forest on very rainy or snowy days.

>The only autism is giving a fuck what others think about you.
Based. OP, stop giving a shit what brainless NPC's think of what you wear. Wear the clothes you like.

How many times do we have to have this fucking thread and when will confidencelets like you learn to stop caring? Even if they hate you, even if they're absolutely seething at the sight of you, so what? What the fuck does that matter? Do you like it? Does it make you feel cool or good to wear it? Go ahead.

Maybe he's so fucking Chad it compensates for his mild autism?

it's perfectly fine to wear one article if that's your style
and if you have good taste it can be /fa/
but odds are the average Jow Forumsunt does not and will look super duper autistic

Single coloured jackets and bdus are fine
Just dont pair them, one item at all times, thats my rule
Pattern is out of the question

Gotta pull off that /terrorwave/ look somehow

Attached: terrorwave guide.jpg (1029x3320, 383K)

Are you that guy that bought a dozen m43 trousers half hbt half wool?

Do you wear them with suspenders?

>"The only autism is giving a fuck what others think about you"
>Familiarity with social cues is autistic
>Complete unawareness of social cues is not
Holy cope, batman. The biggest problem with this broscience shit is that aspies confuse ignoring social trends (you, nobody) with setting social trends(high profile influencers, "chad").
Milsurp is on the same level as sweatpants, it only looks good if you're fit or get it tailored (or buy a fitted cut in sweatpants' case). Otherwise you look like a homeless person.

I only have HBT trousers. I have a pair of M43 that I wear with a belt and 2 pairs of M38 that I wear with suspenders (or with nothing because my fat ass holds them in place)

Yeah, the only milsurp clothing that would be good would be an olive drab jacket or something. But then again wear whatever the fuck you want

I've got my grandpappy's old M-65 jacket that I wear regularly. It still has the "U.S. ARMY" and his last name tape over the breast pockets, but that's about it, no other insignia.

Peacoats are the only non-autistic militaria.

Always.

wearing surp is cool and I don't care how autistic or school shooterlike look, and everyone in this thread is gay

Honestly wear whatever the fuck you want EXCEPT digital goretex. Not because digital but because it doesnt keep you dry.

I wear my cookie dough trousers working in a shipyard. Call the Republican Guard, I don’t give a fuck.

I'd saying going /out/ camping/hiking since you see noone or if it is a non-camo item and it is just one surp item. Most of my extra pack pouches are surp and they're way better than the new stuff that they sell.

How many times are you gonna make this thread? People treat you like an autist because you act like one and they recognize that you dress the way you do because you're autistic.

Speaking of milsurp, does it even matter if you wear camo in a duur stand?

Wear shit like you mean it. I pair my flecc parka with my milsurp ThermalTec fleece and my co-workers ask me where to get one too. If project that you're put together and look good, and your shit is clean, then, within reason, then people around you will assume you do too. Think of people with weird outfits like full 1920's paperboys or the urkel polo/rolled-up pants combo. You just assume it's some fashion thing and move on. Or, stop giving a shit, wear what you want, it tell the world to shove it like an adult. Use common sense and 9/10 times people will think it's cool or at least not assume you're disabled. It MASSIVELY helps to be Jow Forums though. Once you're hot enough, you can be the jungle boots/shorts guy and pull it off. Just do you like you mean it and the world will follow.

Attached: 08e66130-b179-422d-b4ee-d7db41083482.png (960x960, 1.02M)

"Dress for the job you want not the one you have" lmao now I'm in my boss' office in a batman costume xP

Ayyy I’m the jungle boots/shorts guy around my apartment complex. I’m not getting fully dressed to go to the smoking area.

I can only see vietnam era milsurp being sexy

Keep it insurgent tier.

Don't deck out in a full uniform. I've been wearing milsurp jackets to uni all year and have gotten exactly zero stares or comments. Remember, camo is back on the rise for normies, so you actually kinda blend in.

pic related, it's one of the jackets.

Attached: SADF shirt.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

My girl wears a Czech parka for her winter coat. Looks great, is very warm and with the removable liner it can be worn in the colder days of fall.
I believe its an M85.

Thats pic is from the section about the 10th armored brigade at the Swedish armormuseum in Strängnäs isnt it?

based gril

Why should I care what a bunch of literal whos at the grocery store think about my attire?

Tons of hipsters have taken that trend though. Especially in NYC I see young hipsters with m65 field jackets with the unit patches all attached.

it literally doesnt matter.

who cares what other ppl think...i wear milsurp/ww2 atf reproduction almost always when im not turning wrneches in the shop..then i wear cheap milsurp that can get black with grease and i dont care...in the winter i wear jackboots all the time...very comfortable...if these retards can go out with their purple and blue hair, gauged noses, and sleeve tattos, then i can wear jackboots and a overcoat if i want to

gay

this