You don't need Guns you need Gunmen

Lets face it /ktards
you toyguns are just toyguns,
your SHTF scenarios are stupid fantasy
if realy something would happen you need manpower
you don't have manpower while antifa and BLM can muster throwaway canon fodder
Your gay ass custom made AR 15 can't compete with 5 guys armed with Chinese full auto Type 56 brought in from mexico wielded by MS13 gang bangers
The real killing is done by mortars and landmines

you are fucked with your Bug out plans and SKS running into the woods plans like a kiddy playing cowboys and indians

Attached: AUC.jpg (1280x832, 126K)

And who are you?

>post has the cadence of bait
>and will garner appropriate responses as to such
>but the bait is actually correct

Only a retard unironically thinks they could seriously go lone wolf. Strength in numbers goes without saying. Form a militia with your friends, family, and neighbors (Oath Keepers and Threepers are honeypots).

yes yes yes this is why we had an overwhelming victory in vietnam yessir

>(Oath Keepers and Threepers are honeypots)
Honeypots for what? To take some boomers for a stroll from time to time have them walking around with their guns like puppies on a lesh?

You don't need "Militias" you need front companies to even finance your Militia.

Your nightmare

I'll take baitposting for $800

>Honeypots for what?
ATF to shoot the doggos of any hillbilly who expresses wrongthink toward them

>not understanding even vietnam despite its probably the most documented conflict in american history
You learned nothing.
Do you have five sons and just one rice farm they can inherit? Do you have an average living standart of 1 Dollar a day? Can you field such people who grew up without running water?

The Vietcong still lost.In the end of 1968 it was totaly crushed.

Your Toygun Collection can't make up for your lacking knowledge of even these basics.

You talk the talk OP but can you walk the walk?
As usual OP is a faggot.

You just like to suck on your gun because it lets you forgett that you don't even have enough friends for a single Squad and the world is small and save with a gun in your mouth.

How much sick do you sick

>Rhodesia
>Afghanistan
>Northern Ireland

>wielded by MS13 gang bangers

Attached: 1532136999530.jpg (1024x1015, 112K)

many sick

And nothing did you learn besides your dumbass burgerturd "these events hud gunz in it" like it was some fucking action film.
All three very different conflicts and Small Arms don't even play a role.

Also, nobody who keeps a gun to fight a rogue government assumes they will survive the conflict. We know that it's the long game, a war of attrition.
The point is to make it the cost of the government to go after us outweigh the benefits

Latino criminals push out all the niggers because these latinos are trained in basic tactics and can pull expierence out of a giant pool of middle american civil war knowledge.
To even make a comparison between African Bush Niggers with which the Whites got lucky to hardend criminals is nonsensical.

>dumbass burgerturd
Ah. What shithole are you from? Do they allow you to own guns or are you speculation like some kind of foreigner faggot?

>hardened criminals
>not just edgy teenagers
latino hands wrote this post

you can not outlast a siege against a government on which territory you live. They can feed the plebs with endless gibs and entertainment and what do you have besides your aging bones and your stored food and ammo that grew stale by the day.

>allow
i stopped reading at this point since your mindset is a worthless husk of what man once was.

latino hands also shot Kathryn Steinle and got away with it.

K remains the easiest board to troll.

Attached: laughing poster.png (493x402, 8K)

>you can not outlast a siege against a government on which territory you live
what is Bundy Ranch?
Again, I personally might not survive, but the fight goes on.
Also, compare pulling the trigger on illiterate camel jockeys to pulling the trigger on your own countrymen. Also consider the optics for the gubbmint:
>killing people minding their own business
Are they really going to drone-strike an entire city block for one fucknut with guns?

Well fuck me then I guess I better forfeit all of my guns, gear,ammo to the local police department and rely on sucking on the titties of the local government when SHTF and better not try to rely on myself at all, yup that'll work perfectly. Your point is so valid now that I just can't see why a citizen should prep for themselves and their community when they can totally rely on the government to help them every step of the way :^)

>what is Bundy Ranch?
A clown show

>I personally might not survive, but the fight goes on.
You won't fight because you come from a place where life is everything and death is the end. Your life already looks better then anyone ever imagined afterlife. You satisfy all your appetites with the push of a button and you will not use the push of a button to end it. Meaning blow yourself up.

>consider the optics for the gubbmint:
The government grabs grannies and babies at the airport by hired criminals and inner city thugs.

>Are they really going to drone-strike an entire city block for one fucknut with guns?
Yes. But they don't even need to they just make you to kill yourself.

>i stopped reading at this point since your mindset is a worthless husk of what man once was.
Confirmed turd worlder.

The only thing you are prepping is the bull. Your polemic sarcasm is either a result of your small minded way of thinking and the resulting hostility to concepts that go beyond that, or you are serious and just can not imagine anything between two extremes or even totaly different concepts. America is the ultimate Cuck Culture since 1918 when everything left you were allowed was guns and farming.

>The real killing is done by mortars and landmines
i can make mortars and landmines

>my nightmare
>snort
Thanks user. I needed that.

right, like this guy has never heard of The Eye before.

Some kid who's pissed cuz his mom wouldn't buy him his first gun

Ever since the machine gun was invented the human wave has become an ineffective strategy.

I'll take one redneck with his Durr rifle and a knowledge of the terrain over twenty Antifa with xtendo Glocks or ARs.

>Not even American

Okay nogunz.

You know I'm behind you all the way on calling fat preppers LARPers but you lost me the moment you pretended Antifa or BLM were any more credible as militant forces.

>Endless

Definitely a minority. You think food just falls from the sky.

Imagine being the butthurt spic who posted this thread after his mom got deported. Adios amigo!

Attached: 1529618335550.jpg (600x400, 98K)

>you don't have manpower while antifa and BLM can muster throwaway canon fodder
Stopped reading there.

Attached: Blank+_2d484e55419731429ab6a36c4af9a3c4.jpg (1000x507, 70K)

Because you realized he was correct?

Show me a single militia with more people than an average ANTIFA/Leftist action.

>People willing to come out and LARP with airsoft and literal fucking bows constitutes a fighting force.

Attached: 1525626307109.jpg (812x760, 67K)

Most civil wars in South America stopped 20 years ago. The ones who dough to in those conflicts and joined a gang are all dead.

98% of all Latino gangbangers are just slum dogs with shitty tattoos and nothing to lose, who haven’t served a single day in any military. They can bully unarmed civilians thanks to their rusty firearms and mean reputation. They’re not super operators but just a bunch of illiterate junkies and psychos.

>your nightmare

Attached: autisticss.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>bright watch
>walking on hilltop, full blown daylight
>no optics

I shit you not, not a single one of them would survive initial contact.

Attached: k fn ad.jpg (1000x800, 162K)