What’s the point of conceal carry if you can’t carry anywhere?

What’s the point of conceal carry if you can’t carry anywhere?

Attached: 7D9FBA84-EC92-4EC1-8B31-1B08F3A6CFBD.png (232x320, 6K)

What's the point of conceal carry if people know you're carrying?

>go through the trouble of legally carrying firearm
>illegally carry it everywhere

Those sorts of signs aren't legally binding, at least not in my state or any of those I regularly travel to. They're just feelgood bullshit for the property owner.

It’s on trains and government property, I’m pretty sure it has legality

unless you are going to government buildings all the time, I don't see how applies.

Government buildings like courthouses, schools, etc, are automatically off-limits for carry even without a sign.

Again, in my state those signs are not legally binding at all. State law defines what kind of sign is legally binding as well as how large they have to be and where they are posted.

Those sign actually hold legal weight in all 50 states. If some one posts a no gun or weapon sign, even in places like burger king, it's telling the people that the owner or manager doesn't want that shit on their property, and for you to not bring that shit onto their property. They're in their legal right to do so as a business, you ignoring it can lead to felony trespassing with a weapon, cause they said fuck off and you ignored it. Given the sign needs to be clear as day, not tucked away hidden. This shit is nothing new, happens all the time.

So a sign saying No Blacks on this property is legal as well?

You are absolutely wrong on this buddy.
The manager can tell you to fuck off if he wants, but it's not trespassing unless you refuse.
The sign itself does not constitute a legal notice, except in a few states, unless the sign follows a very specific set of guidelines regarding where it's posted, how big the font needs to be, what color, languages, wording, etc.

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

In my state, it's a misdemeanor unless it's a federal building, school, bar, etc. And if I'm concealing correctly, no one will know I'm carrying unless I have to pull it out to defend myself.

I'd rather get a misdemeanor for protecting myself than going out in a body bag tbhfamalam

mfw 30.06 and 30.07 signs are everywhere in my town in Texas

Stupid texas.

Attached: 1541730727826.png (1373x833, 59K)

I carry everywhere I go, concealed or open, regardless of signage because I'm LEO. One set of rules for you peasant, and one for me.

>>Those sign actually hold legal weight in all 50 states.
No.

Like I said, in my state the law clearly spells out what a legally binding no guns sign must state, as well as how large it must be and where exactly it must be posted for it to have the force of law. If the sign is not posted according to state law then a person with a state carry permit (concealed or open) does not have to follow it.

Pic related is the legally binding sign in my state, and it only applies to concealed carry. If the owner wishes to exclude open carry as well then they most post a second sign with slightly different wording. The law also specifies where the signs must be posted as well as how large the print must be. Yes, they must be bilingual and have the exact text as shown otherwise they are not legally binding.

Attached: MACC529HR.jpg (1000x667, 137K)

I hope Jamal shoots you in the neck with his concealed .25ACP and you end up paralyzed.

Cops that think they are anything other than public servants are garbage.

8/10 bait. Made me reply.

>giving a fuck about a sign.

I will not be a victim.

meh, I've carried in schools bars and federal buildings. Life goes on. I completely disregard signs on buildings, not like I'm going to tell them.

Attached: fn_five-seven.jpg (747x475, 120K)

this has to be the dumbest shit I've read all day.
did your mother drink while you were in utero?

Attached: FAS-face.jpg (1024x685, 63K)

Retard. Don't ask about it. Don't talk about it. Don't print.
Just carry your gun, and try not to be a spastic mong the whole time. 99.999% of the time, nobody will notice.

where do you live where federal buildings dont have metal detectors?

He probably means Post Office.

I'm not that dude but the only federal buildings I've seen with detectors are courthouses. I was just at a social security office this morning and there was no detector there. No signs either, though they did have security guards.

All the fucking anti 2a threads are really working to demoralize m keep it up buddy
>.02 cents has been deposited in your account

Attached: 1541697234235.jpg (668x696, 183K)

I can't tell if you were born retarded or you're getting paid to be retarded. Either way, fuck off we're full

you're not allowed to carry in there? that's news to me

Nothing stopping you from conceal carrying in a place where you are not allowed to unless they have metal detectors and body searches.

In my state, you can legally ignore those signs unless it’s a school, federal building, and places where booze is served, but those are illegal to carry in anyway.

This is my main concern with conceal carrying, (atleast when I get to that point since I'm a nogunz babby) how the fuck do I avoid places to do it completely legally if I'm living my day to day life?

>if they have metal detectors
figure out how to store it in your car legally (differs from state to state)
>if they don't
don't get caught

You can, except for government buildings usually. Those signs mean jack shit, all they can do is ask you to leave if you're printing like an idiot.

does storing it in your glovebox suffice for most states?

that's what it is in South Carolina
this is not legal advice, go look it up asshole

of course, I don't expect you to spoonfeed me specifics, I appreciate your personal input

>Those sign actually hold legal weight in all 50 states. If some one posts a no gun or weapon sign, even in places like burger king, it's telling the people that the owner or manager doesn't want that shit on their property, and for you to not bring that shit onto their property. They're in their legal right to do so as a business, you ignoring it can lead to felony trespassing with a weapon, cause they said fuck off and you ignored it. Given the sign needs to be clear as day, not tucked away hidden. This shit is nothing new, happens all the time.

When people say that the signs aren't legally binding, they don't mean at places like courthouses, post offices, polling places, prisons or police stations, which are usually carved out in the letter of the law.

They mean when a place like Burger King, or some office building that doesn't house federal employees hangs a sign at their door. YES, it does serve as a positive notice to people not to carry guns, but the penalty in certain states is less than a slap on the wrist.

In some states, if the no guns sign isn't a certain size or the text isn't a certain number of inches high, then the sign is invalid. In my state, if I carry into a place that has a no weapons sign on the door, and if a business owner or property owner finds out I'm carrying, then all it means is that they have the right to ask me to leave. If I don't leave, then they may call the police, and if I refuse to leave when the police asks me to leave, then it's something like a $200 fine and a violation, which is a lesser charge than a misdemeanor. Even the second time is just a higher fine. You don't even lose your permit until multiple repeat offenses -- and keep in mind that an offense simply entails refusing to leave the premises when asked, so anyone with a brain should be able to avoid being prosecuted for this.

The only time it can be a problem is if it's your workplace and there's something in your employment contract to back it up.

See signs like that everywhere in Texas. It's not valid no carry sign in Texas. I'd like to comply, but if they can't take the time to comply, I don't need to comply.

some states has castle doctrine extend to your vehicle, so knowing that would be a good first step

Nope, not even at the courthouse it's posted at.

Congrats, you just took the prize for the dumbest fucking thing said all day. I would say your parents would be proud but we all know they regret not aborting you. Even after you were born

Test

Not in colorado faggot

Attached: 1538627719429.jpg (800x723, 53K)

>ignoring it can lead to felony trespassing with a weapon

Attached: 1536614071704.jpg (650x600, 71K)

Not in florida faggot

Attached: 1461547798173.png (917x1186, 16K)

You are both right and wrong. If you walk into a place that has a 30.07 sign while wearing a gun openly, you are breaking the law. If you walk into a place that has a generic "no guns" sign while wearing a gun, you are not breaking the law, but if an employee tells you that you need to leave because of your gun you MUST leave or you are breaking the law. Texas law says that businesses can set policy through signage OR verbal instruction. So while there are specific guidelines for said signage, it's generally a bad idea to carry into any place that has a generic no guns sign because all it does is create drama. It's like the bullshit with the guy who carried into a Walmart, the guy didn't break any laws or do anything wrong when he walked in with his gun because they didn't have the right signage up, but as soon as that manager told him he needed to leave and he refused he was breaking the law.

Texas is a cucked purple state with mediocre gun laws. You faggots are so far up your asses about your state I laugh that you border the patrician state of Oklahoma

Attached: 2B2B4300-4516-4A4C-89A7-A425EA863D13.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

Does the property require a pat down or a metal detector to access? If not I carry my fucking weapon. Post office, schools, wherever. The only time anyone would know is if I have to protect my life. I'd rather face a fine/felony than be dead

>The only time anyone would know is if I have to protect my life.
Or if you blab about it on the internet in a place where the police can easily subpoena your IP from a police-friendly website.

>Bilingual

Now, I know it's because it's presumably Texas and the legislation of this nation is generally fucking retarded, but that's ridiculous and hilarious. Not to be racist, but anyone who needs the bilingual designation to actually read it either a) shouldn't be cleared to carry, legally, especially since I don't even know if it's possible to do the paperwork that way, or b) was going to carry illegally anyways and doesn't give a fuck.

Worth a chuckle.
>Checked

Hope some gang banger kills you while your eating lunch in your patrol car.

>ban things you cant see
thought police are next

>whats the point of freedom if all you liberties are taken away?

Hey you! With the rapier wit. Leave the premises.