Obliterates your $10m MBT while putting no personnel and a minimal amount of equipment in danger

>obliterates your $10m MBT while putting no personnel and a minimal amount of equipment in danger
heh nothing personnel kid

Attached: 1541323565385.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19WLG7_Es5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show me footage of it in aerial operation and we'll talk.

Attached: 1466040992096.jpg (600x800, 53K)

China-posting should be a bannable offense at this point.

I'm curious, when will we have armored mobile drone control vehicles that travels with the tanks? They'll have most of their resources dedicated to being a control center, with drone bays and in the sky. Doing scouting, drone offense, and lastly, counter drone fighting?

Inb4 autonomous mini drones launched from tanks that loiter and have radio transmitters channeled to a ground based radar and infrared seekers in their nose with a small explosive payload to hone in on slow moving anti armor drones like your pic

Attached: IMG_0697.jpg (504x262, 15K)

mobile drone command vehicles like posted about. Seems like the next logical step when they minimize the drones further.

More likely to get loitering munitions than drones in those amounts. There's no point in building so many small drones if they can't be used to actively destroy targets.

I don't know, just my ignorant ass throwing up uninformed ideas. But if drones become even more common place, I don't doubt they're gonna dedicate a vehicle to servicing, arming, maintaining, etc of drones towards the front lines.

It'd be more likely to attach the drone/missiles onto existing vehicles, like they're being done now, with certain dedicated missile units otherwise.

Attached: 1532043840517.jpg (740x611, 138K)

If i recall correctly i've seen some talk about equipping tanks with small quadcopters.

It'll probably be an IFV or APC variant that carries drones and pilots instead of infantry. If enemy drones become a serious threat, we'll probably see more AA variants of APCs, too.

Attached: 1280px-M163_VADS.jpg (1280x847, 219K)

Loitering suicide drone for infantry carry.

Attached: 102601rj8ujvwvsuw8vz5p.jpg (3120x4183, 908K)

Needless to say, Murrica stands no chance.

Chinese soldiers have mobile gaming skills and are pros in steering those burger-seeking drones into even well hidden mutts.

Attached: 104831lic54b4bkb51x5fk.jpg (375x517, 35K)

personally, I am more concerned with China's cyber division than their military.

Heli-drone with QN-2 lightweight smart missiles (Sino-PIKE).

Attached: 103114pcz5558tcv55bcja.jpg (4160x3143, 733K)

Same missile.

Attached: 123107o5vv7o2vqv22zc52.jpg (1440x1103, 268K)

>the chinks are now plagiarizing the jews

It's an exact clone of the Uvision Hero series of loitering munitions

SMOL, but with 2km of range.

Attached: 102247if3z3k3cq6nhh3t1.jpg (3120x4183, 765K)

At this year's AUSA, there were offerings for a Stryker turret with 9 Switchblade kamikaze drones and a observer tri-copter.

More suicide drones

Attached: Dradz3bU8AAaXk4.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

I wonder what the point of 4 wings and so on is.
i suppose you get better mobility but do you really need that? Just give it the traditional airplane setup and it'll work just as well and have a slightly longer loiter time due to less air resistance.

Attached: Tomahawk_cruise_missile_-_Smithsonian_Air_and_Space_Museum_-_2012-05-15.jpg (1500x1029, 1.13M)

more, QN-2 in the backpack

Roll stability, I'd say.

Attached: erz45678568i).jpg (690x920, 64K)

Better mobility...but mostly because it's a clone instead of an original product - pic related.

Attached: Hero-70-for-BR.png (305x305, 35K)

>Roll stability, I'd say.
i kinda doubt that
More like it acts like a missile, it can maneuver instantly into any direction where as an airplane style setup needs to roll first before maneuvering, just wonder why you would bother with that.

None of this crap even works.

lol
but yeah that's the thing, do you really need that mobility on an electric motor powered craft, it's not gonna be flying at much over 100 km/h

>emits massive amounts of ECM like any American unit deployed to areas with IEDs has done for the last decade

NOTHING PERSONNEL, KID

The original inventor claims up to 100 knots speed, which is 185 km/h. So maybe it is needed for urban ops - those Pali mortar kids are nimble.

>uses infrared remote control system
heh, what now burger?

I'm surprised it hasn't been done already. Armoured vehicles could become much more potent if they became drone carriers.

>not using hand-held home-on-jam missiles

weak and dissapointed in your imagination, comrade.
PLA 2nd Department invites you for tea.

Yeah i suppose that has to be it then.

>gets hacked by a tv remote

shh dont point out the elephant in the room

>implying we didn't put the receiver only in the back so it only works with our remote and not yours
heh dumb americans

Jigabachis when?

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (640x443, 53K)

*jams your signals*
*overruns your line*
nothing personnel kid

youtube.com/watch?v=19WLG7_Es5c

Attached: LOCAAS.gif (396x238, 18K)

>shoots down GPS
>Lt. cant read a map
>Chinese walk straight into DC because defenders got lost in the wilderness

Good luck getting here with your shore-based missiles and defensive islands asshole