I don't care how many guns you own, nor will I tell you how many you "need"

I don't care how many guns you own, nor will I tell you how many you "need".
But *how* can you afford an entire personal armory? The (((firearms industry))) milks every shekel they can out of Joe Gun Owner.

Attached: KvkIj7p.jpg (460x370, 111K)

because people like to larp

Doesn't answer my question. How do you pay your bills? Are you in some industry that makes mad cash? Are you NEETs who got rich off Bitcoin or are you on gibs?

Budget your money my guy. Once you account for all of your money and where its going you can actually decide where it fucking goes. Youtube is your friend on this.

Eat plain pasta and buy cheap(ish) milsurp

Firearms are not (((jewish))) go shill someplace else you datamining nigger

Yes they are you meganigger. Think colt, Remington, et al aren't ran by jews? Do you think that guns are some garlic to jews? No, hell no.

By having a job.
Granted my guns and accessories combined at this point cost more than my car, but they will probably last longer.
Now that I'm a zero income college student living off his savings ammo cost and range fees have become a consideration. Even with handloading I can't afford to shoot as much as I want.

they are tho, the more control you think you have safer you feel.
btw it's not like I'm against guns, I've got two AR-15 myself but I'm just aware what are intentions behind them.

>firearms are not (((Jewish)))
Then why are funs and boolets so fucking expensive?

Attached: SlimSkinnyIrukandjijellyfish-poster.jpg (368x368, 9K)

How do people buy boats, motorcycles, cabins, snowmobile, ect. Its called a big boy job and being an adult

sorry I should specify, my brain is off because I studied for my discrete math exam all night.
I mean by this that the safer you feel you're less likely to rebel. Firearms give you that safety.
Basically they want us to keep guns which isn't a bad thing.

>Eat eastern euro MREs and only buy slavshit
FTFY

>laughs in machinist

OP here
But I have a big boy job. In (((finance))) of all places

guns aren't THAT expensive, they're usually around $1000, which isn't that bad at all, a couple of months rent

>guns aren't THAT expensive, they're usually around $1000, which isn't that bad at all, a couple of months rent
Richfags. I swear to fuck.

I make about 60k a year. Not great by any definition, but I'm middle class.

I have a fucking job. I prioritized getting to a place in life where I have at least 2k in disposable income a month.
Job>guns, then the guns come easy. I don't go all out with them though, I much prefer reloading.

I have about $800 in disposable income a month

>eat plain pasta
I'm 6'2", 240 lbs, and still exercise regularly. I can't afford to get fat

That's still solid user. Keep working up.

wew lad that's more than me
bitch I'm fucking poor living in a shitty ancient apartment without air conditioning nor heat, if you save up a couple of months you can probably buy whatever you're looking at, guns aren't impulse buys

By having a job.

Richfags.

stop being poor

Attached: 1512547113461.jpg (249x249, 14K)

My shitty one bedroom apartment is $900 a month just in rent, and I live in one of the cheapest states to live. Where the fuck do you live user?

South Carolina
don't live in the fucking city, I'm paying $600 a month for a one bedroom apartment with kitchen and free water

That's incredibly hard to believe. I've rented full houses, not even apartments, for less than that.

>How do you pay your bills?
I don't snort it up my nose or stick it in my arm. As a result, I have a lot of free cash to spend on guns, cars, tools, trips abroad, etc.

I pay $1200, more like 1300 after gas and elec.

The only thing that can be expensive is bullets really.
You are living in the cheapest guns timeline. ARs are at their cheapest. Milsurp guns were really cheap 8+ years ago. The only thing that didn't get cheaper was ammo, but the performance is drastically better than it was two decades ago, and all the 'mainstream calibers' have cheap plinking ammo, and better hunting/SD options. Buy wolf/bear ammo, and don't fall for the reloading brass meme.

I'm pretty much in the ghetto. Police are here almost every night and the entire building smells like weed 24/7
I rented a condo the size of a house a few years back for $750 a month, but houses near me, even shitty ones are close to $1300 a month.

Eat shit poor fag stop wasting money on stupid shit all the time. This is why the poor stay fucking poor because they don't know how to manage money for shit.

do you live in a city, that's around where rent was in Charleston

The absolute state of cityfags.

Attached: 1541573490709.gif (200x200, 2M)

Yup
No one wanted to pay me big bux to live in the country.

>what is a work commute?
>what is a fuel efficient vehicle?

It's called being mature enough to balance your budget every month based on your pay check and finding good deals both online and in local gun stores. If you don't have "extra" money at the end of the month that doesn't need to be spent on anything then you're either (a) Not enough income or (b) too many useless expenses. That's all it boils down to. Save the money to buy guns and ammo. For some it'll take someone a year to acquire an AR platform gun with accessories and adequate ammo. On the other hand it'll take someone a week because they have sufficient income.

I have a business in finance and especially in guns. I see gun owners all the time and they are usually the most financially fit group of people compared to other hobby industries for really small loans. There's no shame in financing guns and accessories it's not about the money it's about the deposit. People like to pay for things over time instead of one lump sum which gets them nervous.

Cities are for the rich and the poor, if you want to live decently you need to get out

I'd rather play Russian roulette with my 12g than use my few free moments sitting in traffic or train each morning. It'd be an hour at least to get to a cheaper rent location. I don't even mind 1200 rent desu, I have no financial worries. Trying to relocate to a smaller, white city if any exist though.

you don't get fat from eating plain pasta, even less so if you're active physically

It's really easy to make money in a capitalist society when you have a good work ethic and aren't retarded.

Then you should have no problem understanding the fact that paying interest hurts you. Save and pay cash for what you can and free up money fun toys.

I live in a city and you can rent out half of a cheap shit house for like 300-400 dollars.

The guy has to be full retard and lives in NY or something lmao

Buy used, buy at pawn shops buy online,buy specials and buy in bulk
It's pretty easy stupid faggot nigger

1200's not even bad and the living in a shithole days are behind me.

Work a job that compensates you well for your time. Work as a trauma nurse in an ER as my main job. Work per diem for extra funds. One week of work covers my normal expenses for the month (Mortgage, insurances, utilities, food, gas, phone, Netflix and such. Two weeks go towards savings. One towards fun’s plus any left overs go towards bigger funs or random expenses such as fixing something that broke. Learn to be an adult. Also don’t have kids until you have a good basis for affording them.

Infact you do. Carbs is a bitch

In what way does that distinguish it from any other industry?

fuck off, were full

>paying interest hurts you
Only if I can't earn more on my investments than interest charged. Since it's easy to make 15 to 20% on investments, I'll borrow as much as possible and put my cash where it earns money.