American engineering

american engineering
youtube.com/watch?v=6F58hfZRsRQ
VS.
german engineering
youtube.com/watch?v=gHiqrgac1Ak

which one is better ?

Attached: 1491196855666.png (960x638, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5xKCzdhAC8
youtube.com/watch?v=jwwPgP6iLns
youtube.com/watch?v=YafzmkvVRiI
army-technology.com/news/newspoland-leopard-2-tanks-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>American engineering
you mean Chinese and Indians with American passports

even worse, OP compares a video of a stationary M113 getting hit by an ATGM to literally the newest tech developed by Rheinmetall.

how about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=y5xKCzdhAC8

better, but still it's more of a testament to the retardation of arabs than the weakness of any tank. Tanks of all kind are destroyed by side or rear hits from ATGMs in the Middle East, not because the tanks are bad but because Arabs can't into tanks and have them sit around stationary without infantry support and get flanked. Any tank that exists right now will get knocked out by a side shot from an ATGM, if enemy ATGMs are reaching the flanks of your tank you have already fucked up massively

Attached: YD5WvVr.gif (425x239, 3.52M)

Instead of Germans with American passports, yes.

>our military industry complex equals our bundeswehr
>being this stupid
you have to be 18 to visit this site faggot

American engineering IS German engineering.

Swiss precision checking in
youtube.com/watch?v=jwwPgP6iLns

my OP video just proved you wrong... this very same system is installed in our newest version of the leo and like you saw in the video the vehicle could do just fine after getting dozens of rockets without taking a scratch

>rheinmetall
>switzer animals
oki doki

okay, the US is also developing a nearly identical system like that for our tanks, and so are the Russians. Your point is?

Of course German tanks are better than burgers'.

Attached: 1527935714494.gif (777x777, 378K)

>his name is 'white'
kek, never noticed that

it's the sun... all germans born are 100% blond but this will change when they get older maybe only 30% here have still really blond hair when they are adults

what are you bragging for? comparable german shit (which was thought to be the best in the world) has been destroyed just the same in the middle east. leopard 2's have a terrible combat service record.

Attached: 48BD1B4200000578-5332247-image-a-44_1517403386722.jpg (962x529, 88K)

and even better then russian tanks and that say alot

Attached: 1539631954153.jpg (2026x1292, 437K)

moor

Now really look at the 'Germans' name. I mean, really look.

>Swiss corporation Oerlikon Contraves (now a subsidiary of Rheinmetall of Germany)
retard.

hahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=YafzmkvVRiI

those decades old leos are the same from half of your entire tank fleet...
army-technology.com/news/newspoland-leopard-2-tanks-germany/
>POOrland buying our old shit.. hahaha typical slavnigger

we get them for 1 euro lol
thats how much they are worth

you should learn some history about names ect. you fucktard....

Pretty sure that Green Beret will whoop at least 50 German asses before going down, Hans. And, he likely speaks your language better than you do.

Attached: back-in-the-days-trolling-meant-something.jpg (235x300, 26K)

>taking back what belongs to you is bad

Fuck off boxhead. Boxheads do not get to speak until they pay their war debts.

Leo 2 is a fail. Also this thread is cancer. Tank warfare is tactics AND armour. I can sell you Gundam Mk 2 zillion Mech 81371982 and not gibs u the good armor and it is just a gun platform.

Fucking amateurs.

You mean just like Prussians had? Germans are at least 30% Slavic.

pay debts angloid

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06 It Is To Laugh At Their Mistake - EU's Brexit Bill Claim Now At €100 Bi (1349x654, 66K)

haha krauts were stealing children
you are on the same level as gypsies

There is no need to troll the German army. They are objectively shit. They have a cucked population, and a conscript army. Conscript army means degradation of NCO and Officer corp. I think they have turned professional recently, but the damage is done. Their NCO and Officer Corp will take 2 decades to fix - when the current fat, useless wasters retire on fat pensions.

Fuck off, We owe the EU nothing. We are the 2nd largest contributor to the EU. If we wanted to, we could tell you all to fuck off and watch the EU panic as it starts to wonder how to pay for its pensions and how to pay for shitty bridges emblazoned with the EU logo.

But despite all that, we said we will pay, because our politicians are cucked. You have no argument here at all.

>Nowitzki
>German

>White
>Beaner nigger

Lmao.

>you mean Chinese and Indians with American passports
This.

Attached: american engineers.jpg (1200x725, 414K)

>34 replies
Dumb Americans.

But it was actually the other way around on the Front, wasn't it?

Alright, WTH? I've never seen a tank explode with such a large fireball before. Is this one of those staged shots where they stuff the tank with c4?

>Ivan let us train dogs with explosives to attack tank.
>Ok Sergi.
>Sergi the dogs are blowing up our tanks now.

name the last war germany won. you can't

Pics of Obama not allowed here!

>Nowitski
>German

Franco-Prussian War

M113, not a Bradley
Opinion discarded

Turks are not known for their smarts

>>that Green Beret

No long tab. He's a support nigger.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about