Was he Jow Forums?

Was he Jow Forums?

Attached: long.jpg (2332x1056, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6370709/Chilling-final-Facebook-post-ex-Marine-PTSD-shot-California-bar.html
redstate.com/streiff/2018/11/03/brooklyn-synagogue-vandal-usual-white-nationalist-credentials/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a motive yet?

he stopped playing baseball

Just another PTSDfag losing his shit after (((service to the nation)))

He posted his motives on social media just before apparently
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6370709/Chilling-final-Facebook-post-ex-Marine-PTSD-shot-California-bar.html

>After Baseball:Death

Right on the money

>final message about gun control and how 'prayers and tears' were not enough to stop atrocities

So was he doing it to help speed up gun control?

It kind of sounds like he was pro gun control. Not really surprised.

There was a professor who shot himself in the arm as a protest for gun control. Purposely using guns to harm themselves and/or others seems to be the new tactic for gun control extremists.

There's a term for that, accelerationism.
In political and social theory, accelerationism is the idea that either the prevailing system of capitalism, or certain technosocial processes that have historically characterised it, should be expanded, repurposed, or accelerated in order to generate radical social change.

he owned firearms so no

No one has the video?

Yeah but what did the actual posts say? These articles always cherrypick

Well, yeah.

If it saves just 1 life, it's worth murdering 12 lives.

#liberals

this is likely one of those cases where the boomers claiming it was a leftist or whatever are right

Attached: chilling.png (933x808, 677K)

MKULTRA let loose to remind the country what happens if RBG goes.

Good point how does one post to instaghrams while doing the act he did.

I'm going to get drunk and talk to myself.

Just don't reply out loud

his last facebook post read
>OY VEY the stupid goyim will never learn!!!! You cant stop evil racist nazi's like me from killing innocent civilians!!!!! hahahaha your prayers and tears are incapable of stopping me! the only way to have prevented this was with reasonable gun laws and you keep wondering why this keeps happening? my local klan leader told me that trump being in office was enough! luckily my time in the marines overseas gave me plenty of contacts with the Iranian government who supplied the funding for this terrorist attack. Youre only chance of stopping this was reasonable gun laws and regime change in Iran, now its too late.

yeah. seems totally rational to me. no coincidences here.

Attached: judenschwine.jpg (1222x2370, 445K)

you mean like all the other times

Attached: whatcha doin rabbi.jpg (755x453, 69K)

Looks like he kept one eye on the streets

Attached: 5986032-6370709-image-m-4_1541776620144.jpg (470x561, 41K)

you mean like the literal nigger faggots adopted by jews that are white nazi's perpetrating hate crimes

redstate.com/streiff/2018/11/03/brooklyn-synagogue-vandal-usual-white-nationalist-credentials/

Wow, I didn't know Little Red Riding Hood was illegal for anyone to read anywhere in the United States. And about machinerifles, I agree, kids openly brandishing assault calibers in the hallways pose a threat to school safety!

(((motive)))?
YEAH YOU FRIGGIN GOY
HE WAS A FRIGGIN NAZI ANTI SEMITE AND THOUGHT KILLING A BUNCHA BLONDE WOMEN WOULD TEACH THEM A LESSON ABOUT GUN CONTROL!!!

you know. the standard (((motive))).

Attached: berg.jpg (681x633, 69K)

Does anyone have the greentext that says ‘ “how many more children” is not a question but a threat’ or something like that, because it applies here 100%.

Attached: 85AB88AC-126A-4AD6-8AB4-339D02D77F8F.png (536x475, 710K)

reminds me of something

Attached: (((fellow white ATF agents))) dont you just hate the gubment.jpg (467x488, 174K)

>all of them

Attached: 1539195908698.jpg (500x628, 74K)

The one where it's implied that (((they))) will keep fabricating school shootings until people give up our guns?

>dodgeball is banned in school now
This isn't true...is it?

Attached: 1536679656942.png (615x611, 188K)

Somebody please do an edit on pic related

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1164x720, 59K)

been for years

we all love dodgeball.
and that image is about crazy school boards trying to ban stuff back in the 60's in rural utah kinda strawman.

but banning dodgeball doesnt make sense?
>hey lets give all these vicious fuckers heavy rubber balls and have them square off against each other on a basketball court so they can fucking huck em full force overhand windup at eachothers faces
I get it.
its not like catching a bad hop from a softball. or a bad pass in basketball.
you have a few dozen broken noses every school year because someone threw a fucking laser at little timmys face while he was turning around and caught it full force in the face.

>walking around the YUGE basement system inside the high school circa 2000
>whats this big double door room right here?
>mr teacher "oh thats the indoor shooting range"
>what?
>yeah all through the 50's, 60's and 70's we had a teacher that would teach a marksmanship class down here and kids would bring in their .22s and blast away thousands of rounds down here
>well can we use it?
>nope
when the school district became 50% hispanic they shut it down because guns were getting stolen
I weep for the country I could have grown up in and my children could have had

Attached: under da bridge feels.jpg (500x363, 59K)

>"look at me, I can be, center field"
>gets stuck in right field
And so it began

Attached: R+a+r+e+v+i+t+a+s+_1c8c78a9df08a09b83d03399d2afe017.jpg (285x287, 9K)

That’s the one, thanks mate

Attached: C49999C9-FDCD-43AB-9B93-EC00AF58C3F1.jpg (1078x923, 368K)

>Long posted on instagram before the shooting
>if the NRA didnt exist I wouldnt have been able to purchase this firearm and 33round magazine which I obtained through legal means, red wave incoming, trump 2020, I DONT stand with Israel

seems organic

Propaganda of the deed my friend. It doesn't matter who gets hurt so long as they push an agenda.

Attached: proofs.jpg (319x158, 11K)

>yeah, you're gonna call me insane just because i shoot a bunch of people for no reason
>but YOU refuse to panic about statistically tiny phenomena
so irony much wow

I wonder how he'd respond if I called him a mentally damaged sperg instead. Cause that's pretty much what he was.

I bet the manchurian candidate here spent his last vacation in tel aviv

Attached: fellow whites.jpg (620x1429, 137K)