Why is there no sticky on this board? Where should a beginner go? What books should it read?

Why is there no sticky on this board? Where should a beginner go? What books should it read?

Attached: 1cj.jpg (725x551, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
youtube.com/watch?v=7zfNUcCDAcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what

Beginner for what, shooting, militaria, surplus? You're retarded, use google or lurk some of the threads that interest you. Have a nice day, fag.

Begginer in firearms in general. Mechanisms, how to shoot a gun, types of guns, types of calber, how to shoot submachine guns, how to join a shooting club, etc etc, there's a lot of information that could be helpful for a begginer...

OP's a straight busta.

Bruh you're blind, see pic related

Also, check this out you disgusting noguns: amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky

Attached: file.png (1580x539, 207K)

>amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
Oh I'm a fag, like always, sorry

He obviously means a sticky with anything useful. The first sticky doesnt even need to exist and the second sticky is a nonsense some double nigger newfaggot pushed on the board before the election cycle for (((no reason))) that nobody wants or respects.

Attached: 1539734840049.png (686x386, 313K)

A Jow Forums sticky might not be a bad idea. Theres tons of info out there but a primer (pun intended) with some basics and links would be good.
I think what OP is asking for is too vague though. Just google and research OP.

OPs a punk ass bitch

This is literally linked in the sticky: amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky

You people are just massive nignogs that don't read shit

OP's a busta, shoulda gone to shoot bottles in the alley behind the LGS.

OPs a sideways nigga

Except for the faggot janitors that prune gun relevant threads because it airs on the political side.

God I hate that sticky. Jow Forums hasn't been the same since that went up.

>how to shoot submachine guns

Attached: how_i_wish_i_could_look_at_people.jpg (600x663, 62K)

>Why is there no sticky on this board?
Are you literally blind you goddamn retard

Just start watching Hickok45 on YouTube.

Jow Forums‘s sticky is massively outdated and partly, shit.

>I want to learn concealed carry/defensive firearms useage with handguns in mind

Pistol-Forum and Primary & Secondary are your best bets. Read up on Todd Green’s website Pistol-Training for technical shooting related topics

>I want to learn rifle marksmanship

Go take an Appleseed class to learn BASIC marksmanship skills. After doing that and practicing, you can go take a super ninja carbine class or take up precision rifle shooting. Snipershide from what I hear is the best community for this.
>I want to shoot competition

Doodie-Project is literally Jow Forums but with competition shooting in mind. Expect to be called a faggot if you shoot a revolver. There is also a forum ran by Brian Enos.

>I just want a gun to fuck around with at the range and have fun

Jow Forums. Just don’t expect any intelligent discussions because more than half the niggers here are either noguns or hasguns with no brains

Just avoid
>shitposting on cancerous generals on Jow Forums that offer nothing but circlejerking shit that doesn’t matter
>numerous fan-boy websites like barfcom, glocktalk that are filled with rabid idiots
>wasting your money on stupid ass milsurp or cosplaying as an oper8r only to whine about how he has no money to buy ammo for

I’m interested in concealed carry related discussions. Jow Forums is very lacking in this subject so I question why I even come here

Attached: EE51163E-574B-4FAE-808E-B28C723403DE.jpg (800x516, 109K)

>Where should a beginner go?

To a local gun range to shoot a gun. You may need to bring a friend if your local gun range has had suicides by rental.

Attached: 1526170583899.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

I got into guns primarily through vidya, movies, and autistically reading wikipedia articles when I was a kid.
Buy a cheap AR or a Mosin or a Glock, learn to take it apart and put it back together, shoot it, find out what you do and don't like. Do you want a hunting rifle? Gun for home defense? Scary salt rifle for rising up in a society? Give us something to work with here, user.

>political gun threads and even non political gun posts get arbitrarily deleted
>these threads are allowed
Jow Forums doesn't deserve janitors this shitty.

Attached: bigboy1821.png (665x670, 176K)

Jow Forums doesn't deserve newfags either yet there you are

>if you don't like my chink cartoons you're a newfag
Fuck off. You have a over a dozen boards for your weeb shit, yet you come here and make 20 threads a day about some "totally Jow Forums shota because it has a gun in it" or fetish smut, then crap your hatsune miku underwear when someone calls you out on it.

Boards are dedicated to their topics. You don't get a pass for being as degenerate as furfags and bronies and parading around like your shit doesn't stink because this site started out with a few anime boards, ESPECIALLY with the current year's users. Uses and userbases change. We're here, get used to it. Also, the animefag base here is the one who CONSISTENTLY complains about "muh pol boogeyman" the most. Really makes you think. Out with the old, in with the new, faggot.

Attached: pepedab.gif (554x400, 46K)

Its not even a matter of newfags or hating anime or whatever. The second sticky is just shit. It significantly hampers discussion and most importantly what could produce some really fucking funny memes if threads weren't being deleted every 30 seconds by MC Hotpocket

Attached: 1540941491910.jpg (840x864, 169K)

REPORT SHILLS
Activists are trying to disrupt the site by flooding with one-line writing prompts, deliberately breaking rules, and suggesting illegal behavior. Report or sage shills.

hey fellow gun enthusiasts, where do you acquire your firearms knowledge and what sites do you purchase your weaponry from?

Attached: 154096014661.png (500x506, 229K)

There are plenty of em somewhere. My poorman’s nogunz guide is in my files somewhere

good point! this video explains it though

youtube.com/watch?v=7zfNUcCDAcA

>how to shoot submachine guns

Attached: 1499650600698.jpg (474x778, 74K)

oh so to you it's the same to shoot a gun than an automatic MAC11 okay, retard.

>I'm starting out on guns and I don't know anything also how do I shoot a gun I will probably never see?

>nobody on Jow Forums wants Jow Forums threads deleted
wew laddie