Bullet hose

youtu.be/ywZDR2JZz6Y

Is a 9mm AR a good bullet hose?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

that's all its good for might as well get a 10/22

I like this guy he's a progressive gun owner we need more like him

He should present his findings to Elon Musk and be the lead firearms consultant for the first Mars colony

No. You can make better ones in your garage out of spare metal. Or just get an Uzi.

Now fuck off with your trash taste.

Do you understand how much more powerful a 9mm is than a 22. 9mm is extremely good at penetrating it's underrated people don't realize that with the proper loads it's no joke

>You can make better ones in your garage out of spare metal
Pretty sure I can't, that thing was pretty solid for 5000 rounds of full auto mag dumps and still grouped fine

lol

based

>glock pattern magazines
disgusting, it deserves to die

It might deserve it but it didn't, thing is a tank. Kept going after the glock melted

Glock magazines are the best in the market for pistol calibers, hands down. Theyre reliable, well priced, and durable as hell. There's a reason any pc carbine manufacturer with a brain includes them in their design.

The only thing they're good at is being everywhere, because gun owners are a bunch of cheap retards.

Thing is not a tank, thing is a piece of hot garbage that can't cycle reliably.

Well, Glock is a handgun originally designed for semi auto use, kind of unfair to compare it to a full length carbine firing the same caliber. Glock isn't designed for hundreds of rounds of continuous full auto fire, and neither are the majority of pistols.

>Thing is not a tank, thing is a piece of hot garbage that can't cycle reliably.
Why are you talking about a video you didn't even watch?

You're a bitter cunt that knows nothing about guns except flag waving for your little club that no one actually gives a fuck about outside of memes. If you think glock magazines are bad you're a fucking fool.

Now go take some lessons and learn to shoot larping faggot

consider suicide, poorfag
>being this bootyblasted about falling for the gl*ck meme

no you

Attached: cb6d98987107792822e882fa5ae46183.png (600x450, 535K)

How does it feel to be poor, dumb, and a shit shot all at the same time? Funny how glocks work just fine for militaries, special forces, and police around the world, but you're just too good for em huh. everyone can see you're a wannabe that has no clue what he's talking about.

>How does it feel to be poor, dumb, and a shit shot all at the same time

I don't know, you tell me, poorfag

LOL you can't even afford 500 for a glock, maybe you should've gone to college so you wouldn't have to scrape by with a

Stay mad, loser. I bet you buy your ammo in a store
>implying you even own a gun

Attached: k0NeNk7 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg (2418x3233, 752K)

Go die so I dont have to waste a bullet on you in the coming civil war snowflake!

Attached: commie mouth.jpg (500x375, 107K)

>georgia gun owner
>progressive

Attached: 1540842740404.jpg (852x648, 110K)

Calling the FBI right now, edgelord.

Attached: XDDDDD.jpg (800x525, 59K)

Lol call away... behind 6 proxys.... P.s. You should consider KYS too you beta bitch.... always gotta have someone else fight your battles for your pansy ass as your too weak...FACTS DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS!

When the time comes I will feel like im doing this nation a service by removing you Liberal trash from this planet! Keep pushing the sleeping giant that is the right and youll get just what you asked for... You understand half of your platform is borderline treason and the punishment for treason is still death...Go commit more voter fraud as its the only way you will ever get these commie fucks into office as the rest of the country (Real Men/women not pansies) are behind me and your numbers are not nearly strong enough in a fair "fight"... So enjoy being hunted down like the scumbags you are when you finally are outed for the treasonous fucks you really are! You snowflakes are weak and require good men(police) to die doing your bidding because you are too weak to do it yourself...

Is this fresh pasta?

The freshest!

Can this run more than just FMJ?

>single feed
>best

snickers in kraut

Attached: 1521072048247.jpg (3264x1836, 545K)