Does Jow Forums sleep with a weapon under their pillow?

Does Jow Forums sleep with a weapon under their pillow?
>What?
>Why?

Attached: hQvaTee_d.jpg (640x452, 33K)

No.
That would be uncomfortable as fuck.
Pillows are supposed to be soft and squishy.

>What is a nightstand?

RUN DOGGO

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 15K)

No, but
>870 in 20ga next to bed, downloaded to 3 shells w/ more on nightstand
>vp9 w/ light on nightstand, 15 round mag inserted, with 30 rounder next to it
I'm good, homie.

>Sometimes, even when nature calls and I need to go, I pick my colt and turn the safety on until I hear something strange or unfriendly.
>Spooks and bones make me rattle me bones, but I have a good ol’ gun that makes the night fun.

Under my pillow
On each side of my bed
And a rifle leaning against my night stand

Why not keep the 30 rounder in while you’re at home?

What is sleep?

Attached: 1514156657464.gif (488x519, 400K)

it's not loaded with hollerpoints, just fmj

as said... why not keep the 30 rounder in. idc what im loaded with. humans are legal to shoot with fmj as long as is self defense. fuck the walls and surrounding area, nigga shouldnt be breaking and entering if he dont wanna rattle with a chest full o lead when he hits the ground or have multiple chest wounds whistle on the way down

>1911.
I used to sleep without a pillow but decided to get one so I can toss my gat under it.

Nah, two pistols on the nightstand, and a shotgun and an ar leaning against the wall within arms reach. I’m fine.

12 gauge under bed. CC on dresser top

I've always had a machete under my pillow. A priest gave it to me a long time ago.

>used to sleep without pillow
are you ok user?

I got used to it in the field. Sleeping without a pillow is more comfortable for me.

No, I keep my guns in the safe because I don't trust my housemates, I do have a bayonet under my pillow and one of those big maglite flashlights next to my bed

Attached: maglite.jpg (675x450, 21K)

>under the pillow
it sleeps next to me like any other object i fuck

I sleep with it loaded in a holster attached to a belt on my waist.

Something most Jow Forumsommandos can either afford nor fit in their shoebox of an efficiency apartment

870 12 gauge beside bed, shells on my bedside bookshelf

t. cums on mosin
lol a true Jow Forumsommando

You must have a shitty pillow.

Ithaca 37 w/ full tube (4)/empty chamber (for safety OCD, no round in chamber cant go off no matter what, or if someone who don't know how to shuck it getting their hands on it, etc) leaning against dresser, Hi Point 995 carbine w/ full mag leaning on tv/video game shelf + 3 spare mags on dresser, both guns within reach of the bed, spare ammo in reach of the bed.

No, because I'm a restless sleeper and I'm likely to cause an ND if I do that.

Stupid poorfag

AR with two clamped 30 rounders in the gun, with 60 rounds of Speer Gold Dot .223 loaded.

I've used a Mosin with bayonet, M1 Garand, A-team style Mini-14, S&W Model 28-2, SLR-104 (also jungle style mags), P-09, and Mossberg 590A1 over the years.

Story?

>Stupid

$100 for a semi-auto 9mm carbine is NOT stupid.

>poorfag

Meh, kinda. More like less opportunity to purchase firearms. The rest are empty and stored, those are the home defenders.

I sleep in my car, so I keep my gun on my belt at all times.

You could’ve had an AR already if you didn’t buy those shitheaps

Also you need a round in the chamber

No, and no one should it's unsafe. I keep my unloaded pistol in my nightstand with a loaded mag right next to it.

I could have an AR right now if I felt like it and would deal with those stupid ban-compliant stocks. That I totally have on the Hi Point btw cough cough. And ever really wanted an AR. I mean maybe if I lived somewhere else I'd get some low tier one for cheap just to have. But meh. Could keep the SKS loaded but I only have the 10rd internal on it atm. Because that is all I have. Wink wink.

>need a round in the chamber

Meh. If it was a pistol on my hip, maybe. A rifle/shotgun leaning against the dresser/shelf, I can have it chambered in the time it takes me to pick it up and shoulder it. As it stands its a happy medium between worrying about family getting to it and willingly or unwillingly doing stupid stuff, and leaving them completely empty. To each their own.

only met one person that slept with a weapon under their pillow.
>college roommate
>sleeps with a shitty knife under his pillow so he can seem hard because 'IM FROM THE BRONX'
>every inch of 5'4"
>acts like the connoisseur of pussy
>only fucks woman 100lbs heavier than him
>gets drunk and pulls out shitty knife at college party
>upstate NY lads tell him to 'put that piece of shit walmart blade away'
>doesnt do anything because hes a puss

moral of the story: weapons under pillows are for tryhards. weapons on the nightstand are just as accessible, safer, and more comfortable

>weapon under pillow
meme
>weapon down the topside of the bed resting on a homemade shelf attached to the bottom of the headboard
perfect
safer and just as available

>why
woodchucks.

Attached: 1529377527508.jpg (489x488, 34K)

>just fmj
THEY ALL FALL TO HARDBALL
also just tuck your gun between the matress's

938 on nightstand
because it's in my pocket during the day

>Mossberg 535 at the bedside loaded with Winchester PDX-1 Defenders kept in cruiser-ready condition
>To shoot anyone dumb enough to invade my house

I keep two 1911's under my pillow so if I ever get attacked I can be a dual-wield hero, and my indoor cameras can capture my glory.

>bayonet
Fuck just use the flashlight as a club....

>another pillow
>it's firmer and the top pillow is soft like a cloud

Also it's heavy and I gave my ex a black eye with it playing around.

No but there is a mini-14 with hollow points on my side of the bed and an 870 on my wifes.

Sp101 in the desk + doggo.

RMR'd 19 in an eidolon on the nightstand and a handheld light.

As a Strayastani I am probably breaking the law by keeping a can of bug spray next to my bed.

Based and pinoy-pilled

CZ P07 on the nightstand, SAA clone ready for cattle rustling emergencies

>indoor cameras
I'm watching you. I am always watching :^)

>870 in 20ga next to bed, downloaded to 3 shells
Can you explain this a bit and the logic behind it

I'm assuming a concern about magazine tube spring compression.

I sleep with a kabar by my bedside. Shady shit has happened in my neighborhood before

Not under my pillow but next to it.

Attached: DSCN1317.jpg (1288x966, 804K)

SKS with flashlight ziptied to it under the couch. I'm a frugal Jow Forumsommando.

I have an ar mounted to my wall

Attached: 5A321191-E4BC-4CD4-8F03-7F2132CE91AD.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Tristar 12 guage with blue rio bird shot loaded because fuck anything treading on me

Pillow is made out of c4. I am beyond safe.

>usp .45
Not under my pillow but under my daki

S&W M&P9c under pillow
AKM and PPS-43c under bed
Lee-Enfield No4 Mk1, Maverick 88 w/ top folder, and 20" AR-15 in the closet by the bed.

That's not counting the respective bayonets for some of these.