So who wants to call the ATF first?

So who wants to call the ATF first?

Attached: uxHJ8DQ.jpg (1080x2220, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oag.ca.gov/firearms/contact
twitter.com/brontyman/status/1060607912786092032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ATF doesn't enforce state laws.

I was being sarcastic, but you're right. Just for the record.

wrong
liberals are above the law idiot, each time some idiot gets caught making an illegal SBR or makes an illegal transfer to prove a point or has a 30 round magazine where they shouldn't there's never any trouble for them

He’s part of the anti trump movement because his slav jew wife is a hand wringer.
Sad!

Faggot OP here, I'm a cuckifornian, I know there's absolutely zero chance this guy gets in any trouble. Only the ATF would bother fucking with him and they won't.

California is a NIMBY state so basically gun laws only apply to people who aren't rich, famous, or contributing money to limo liberal politicians.

>liberals are above the law idiot
this

That has nothing to do with it, it's just borderline impossible to be a pro-gun actor because of the liberal (((culture))) of hollywood.

oag.ca.gov/firearms/contact

has email contact.

With the celebrity dick sucking that goes on here? It would be a waste of time.

Twas merely a ruse

If he said he shot JFK, would they prosecute him for that too?

A tweet is completely and utterly meaningless without substantiating evidence.

True. Reminds me of that lady who called that radio station admitting to murdering her husband and getting away with it. Radio host and losteners found her, reported her to the police, but the police couldn't do anything because there was nothing more than her word that she killed her husband.

I've actually personally met him, Mila Kunis and both their parents several times as unlikely as that sounds. They had a summer vacation home in my hometown and they'd come into the restaurant I worked at whenever they came down, or get delivery. He seemed pretty normal and they had come down after the Elliot Rodgers shooting in IV which is just a little up the coast and all he did was say how sad it was. Mila however was preaching to his parents about gun control. Also she was fucking ugly as fuck in person and then had her baby and literally looked like a crack whore. I know no one will believe me, but I can almost guarantee it's Mila Kunis making be all political with the sex trafficking and guns now.

Did everyone clap?

fuck off, bootlicker

>SHALL

Question: what kind if gun was used in the thousand oaks shooting?

>NOT

Glock 21

>fight gun grabbers by encouraging gun grabbing
This is the kind of counterproductive boomer libtard slayer logic I come here to see. Normally I don't expect the posters here to be the source of it, though, even with how dumb they can get.

Attached: traitor.png (604x375, 52K)

AR15 are you stupid???

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-200919_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 551K)

>my friend gave me a gun that stengthens my argument
>I grew up around guns and even I support gun control
>one time my mothers bull brought his problem solver over and told me to "suck on this bitch" so I'm pretty much an expert

Lol no, it was right before we closed from lack of business so we had zero fucking customers in winter. Legit Mila Kunis was surprisingly similar to her character in that's 70s show cept ugly as fuck.

reading that quote from the father is really messing with me. for how many times ive considered ending it, when i felt like my pain was just too unbearable, it was really hard to see or even care why my parents or family would even care if i was gone. but maybe it was just that i didnt care, that i was being self centered.
then i see this pain, that i would have caused to all of them, and i realize i dont deserve their love at all

im such a piece of shit
and a blogposter

twitter.com/brontyman/status/1060607912786092032

How much of an npc do you have to be to believe this goy is anything other than a crisis actor?

Attached: IMG_0656.jpg (504x706, 114K)

Attached: 1519185197939.gif (374x288, 3.78M)

@maddyamza
all of them.