CHINA CANT INTO JET ENGI-

CHINA CANT INTO JET ENGI-

Attached: J-10B TVC performance.webm (720x480, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av35508991?from=search&seid=6450636000993901333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-NES

Attached: J-31_coal burner.jpg (650x488, 23K)

>*Russians cant into non-polluting engines

fixed.

That thing looks about as nimble as my dick at a Chuck E. Cheeses

>TVC
>super agility
>HMDS
>High Off Bore Sight Missiles
>Super Long Range BVRAAM
>DSI reduced RCS

Best 4th gen single engine fighter in the world. Will literally rape every plane that isnt a 5th gen. And with anti-stealth AWACS support, it will.

Attached: 203547w8smlrntdvttag4c (1).png (1228x755, 517K)

i hate mainland chinese so god damn much

Every military advancement of the mainland means another dead american CIA nigger.

WTF I love china now.

>CHINA CANT INTO
IMPLESSIVE
velly small benis

>Results of 70 years of western technology embargo

bilibili.com/video/av35508991?from=search&seid=6450636000993901333

LONG LIVE THE CHINESE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC

DEATH TO THE WESTERN IMPERIALISTS

REVENGE FOR THE OPIUM WARS

BLOOD FOR BLOOD

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING, WHITEYS

Attached: 45751667842_3f729216b2_o.jpg (1200x1600, 857K)

older hong kongers are cool
taiwanese are chill
but mainland niggers are the absolute worst.

>I love cucks who suck my cock and call me massah and hate people who will one day kill my whole race for justice and revenge

I get your insecurities, murrifat.

QUANTUM THRUST

tell me, how did that work out against russia?

i'm not american tho

Attached: crazy taxi.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

were his breaks out or was he just going for the high score?

That white shirt in the dead center got dusted by a light pole.

Russia wasnt motivated enough to kill the West. They did it out of some sort of ideological interest. Once a cuck like Gorbachev took over, their elites and military lost all motivation to keep the cold war going.

China's beef towards the West is historical, racial and based on unforgivable crimes committed by the whites. An eternal white hot burning ember that will literally power the country through sheer hatred alone.

Every Chinese sees every advancement they make as another step on the road to national rejuvenation and the final day of revenge against those who wronged them.

So, this power is not related with any regime. Even a democratic China - or especially a democratic China, will walk the road of hatred and revenge.

The Opium Wars, Boxer Rebellion and the Western rape and pillage in China has created a nation of 1.3 billion school-shooters who carry fat notebooks of grudges with them. And there are only very few friends who will be called not to go to school next day, when it finally happens.

Attached: 1267623988_66701.jpg (1504x1000, 603K)

>The Opium Wars
Might want to do some research into who was actually selling that opium

theyre going to end up like randy stair if they try lmao

every time in history when chinks get uppity, the rest of the world rightfully shows them their place. this will be no different.

Whites are all the same. Anglo brotherhood and all that.

8 nations raped China together; as allies beating a beggar to an inch of his life.

From those 8 nations, at least 7 of them are still the G7 today, making up the self-declared ruler of the world and still behaving as if they own the earth (Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia etc.) through aggression and true terror.

Those nations stick together as family when it comes to oppressing the developing world, and they should just die together as family too.

China has zero allies and is surrounded by enemies and competitors on every border. The only tolerated by the rest of the world because of the trade advantages they offer multinats; it's only a matter of time before their expansionist maneuvering gets them shut out and shut down.

>we have no allies and the people we are going up against have a history of making their enemies suffer, so lets try again!
good luck with that.

No, I mean research who was actually doing the selling:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

Everyone else was either a dupe, a patsy or just some poor bastard roped into fighting far away from home.

Shittiest cobra I've ever seen

It's Ok. As long as the whites die with us, we dont care anymore.

Suicide by cop after murdering the entire school and every single jock in it is totally worth it.
It will be enjoyable seeing those arrogant Whites who are used to be treated like nobles cooked like rats in a pot alongside the rest of the world.

Those are copied from Russian engines. Russian engines are powerful, no one disputes that. The problem is that they are short lived and actually costs more to maintain. This stems from the Soviey Russian philosophy of simply replacing the whole plane with a new one when it breaks down. This was tenable during the height of Soviet industrial might but not anymore in the current decay. You see Russia trying to move away from this cheap disposable mentality in their Armata and Su-57 but to mixed results.

>China has zero allies and is surrounded by enemies and competitors on every border.
They pretty much have most of Mainland SEAsia in their pocket. South Korea won't fight alongside any war that has J*pan in it. Russia is a Friend. So is NK (an unreliable one at that). The Stans dont give a fuck. And all you're left with is India.

Vietnam and Philippines are non-factors. So all in all its just 4 countries.

unlike china however, the whites have the upper hand. the whites arent the children being shot, they are the cops coming in your house to make you play twister when you so much as look at them funny.

Chinese copy tech sure is advanced if they can manage to copy an engine that they have imported just a single year earlier.
Wow. You Americans better keep your jewels close to you.

>They pretty much have most of Mainland SEAsia in their pocket.
stopped reading there. the only one that actually likes them is Malaysia, and they have a pathetic military. also south korea and japan have done regular military exercises together. they may hate each other, but they hate china more.

Whites are currently being bred out by brown people. Which was your own doing, by the way.

We arent concerned about your counter-moves. You are too arrogant to truly face the threat we pose to you. Because this would mean that you have to respect us. And this is something you absolutely wont do.

These chink shills really need to gtfo of my Jow Forums... Isn't the Interwebs banned in your country anyway. Fuckin whole nation of manlets 20 years behind America! Stfu and come get some already you slant eyed bastards!

flying kuznietsov

>Whites are currently being bred out by brown people
by all accounts of reality this is wrong. and even if it was, those brown people hate china just as much as the whites do. the only threat that you pose to the whites is the refugee crisis when your shoddy state run economy finally collapses.

this thread reeks of mutt false flagging.
take the poo to the loo

If it's real chinkprop it sucks. More likely it's a few desperate shit posters trying to troll

It would literally be the other way around "white" countries currently have over 15,000 nuclear weapons, 8,000 if you just count NATO countries. In an unlimited nuclear war, China would literally cease to exist as a state in a single night while the other countries (primarily only the US) could still survive.

Taiwan alone could repel a Chinese invasion.

>It's Ok. As long as the whites die with us, we dont care anymore.
>He thinks that whites will be doing the fighting.
Jesus chang, I know historical literacy is frowned upon in your country, but I would have thought that you would know by now how the west fights wars.
We'll supply India with superior white tech while they rape your women and children.

>They pretty much have most of Mainland SEAsia in their pocket. South Korea won't fight alongside any war that has J*pan in it. Russia is a Friend. So is NK (an unreliable one at that).
How can a person be this ignorant about geopolitical affairs? All of the Asian continent loathes china and views them as a duplicitous predator, if not an imminent threat to their sovereignty, as does Oceania. The Philippines is the only country that China has been able to sway in the entirety of Asia and Oceania and that "support" was only gained with massive bribes.
Even NK is wary of China's intentions, hence its recent sabre rattling towards Beijing.

>South Korea won't fight alongside any war that has J*pan in it.
This is what chinks actually believe.