Washingtonfag, here. State just passed a law restricting semi auto rifles. Got a couple months before it's in effect

Washingtonfag, here. State just passed a law restricting semi auto rifles. Got a couple months before it's in effect.

What's Jow Forumss go-to "assault weapon"?

Attached: kit-0331.jpg (370x370, 16K)

Law only restricts semi auto sales to under 21yo right?
t. Scared Oregon dweller

ptr91
built tough, isn't picky, can handle the elements and is usually around or under $1000
just sayin'

Attached: 12.jpg (640x258, 68K)

Second this, or a standard WASR.

extremely modular too, pop a few pins out and swap handguards, grips, stocks, bipods wtf ever you want. some people bitch about claw mounts for optics and collapsing stocks but they're widdle babies

Attached: bd56ef80b34928c0106a586d28daffa7.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

you're next

Attached: katebrown_400_400_90.jpg (400x400, 57K)

From what I've gathered:
Under 21s cannot purchase these weapons.
Over 21s have to jump through a LOT more hoops, paperwork, and training to obtain semi-auto rifles.
It also opens you up to felony prosecution if someone uses your gun to commit a crime.

Appreciate the advice.
Any opinions here on Ruger AR-15s?

They're okay for entry-level AR15s. If you must have an AR just to check that box before the ban, it will serve that purpose fine for relatively cheap.

...nyet

Attached: 1516261848867m.jpg (1024x810, 56K)

>What's Jow Forumss go-to "assault weapon"?
Honestly? AR-15. It's not a sexy or interesting answer, but it's the best option. 5.56 is cheap, and effective against most targets you'd want it against, you can shoot a large range of calibers to cover almost any job with the same lower by swapping parts/uppers (300BLK, 224 Valkyrie, 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel, 458 SOCOM, etc.), and you would have access to the largest number of possible aftermarket parts. The final kicker is you can do it for the low, low cost of buying a stripped lower for ~$50 to future proof yourself against these draconian laws because the only part of an AR-15 that's actually a gun is the lower receiver.

Attached: Aero Lower.jpg (289x174, 4K)

But a half-dozen stripped lowers. Now you legally own a bunch of AR-15s, and can finish them any way you’d like, whenever you’d like.

Wouldn't have believed it, myself had I not read it. I'm not even listing all the shit in there, and I'd suggedt you read it, yourself.
Load up, lads. The silver age is over.

This. Get to it. Buy a shit ton of andersons

This is what the jews want

1639 violates the state constitution, it'll go through hell in the courts, might even reach supreme

>less demand so prices will fall even more
perfect

entry level ar
hi point carbine, hell buy two of them for the price of that entry level ar
mini 14 if you want that non scary look while still being semi auto

SLR

Also, liquidate your assets and buy a fuckton of stripped lowers. You're welcome.

Attached: 20181106_092648.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

the fuck I want lowers for?

Sell to other people in private sales once the law goes into effect

meant for

To everyone saying lowers: they don't meet the definition of "semi auto assault rifle" under the new law, and will continue to be unrestricted. Buy an AK, a FAL, a PTR, etc. something that has fewer workarounds than an AR.

Lowers are the only part of an AR that is actually a firearm by federal definition; upper recievers, rails/handguards, trigger groups, BCG's, stocks, etc. are not and can be shipped right to your door, so you won't have to worry about them. You can buy decent lowers for $30-$50 per (Anderson, PSA, Aero, etc.) if you watch for sales and have all the ARs you want down the road, all you have to due is chose the other parts you want and assemble. This is why I have 5 Aero Ar-15 and 3 Aero AR-10 lowers stashed away from years ago, they future proof me against any sort of AWB being passed. Don't forget to stock up on mags too, you can get 30rd GI Aluminum mags for ~$8 and Pmags for ~$12, you should have 10/rifle minimum. There's also the fact that in states that want to ban new AR's from coming in the price of pre-ban guns will go up allowing you to make a tidy profit selling all of your extra lowers to suckers that didn't stock up and are looking to panic buy.

if you want to maximize your money get a wasr or psa ak. then buy up a lot of AR15 AND AR10 receivers.

HK416 C...... With Eotech XPS3...i dont give a damn about what grip i would use.

>t. Scared Oregon dweller
we were also close to getting our own gun bill put on the ballot if it weren't for a judge striking it down for vague language.
But with 110,000~ outvotes for Kate Brown, I am not too keen if the bill were to have gone up. Even with the other 3 3rd party votes added up, Knute would've still lost by a few ten thousand.

Also, the ballots that didn't go through, FUCK.

>that vented wide handguard
>"Vented Wide Green Forend" - $200
>page does not exist

Holy fuck. Cut my life to pieces.

>anderson

Attached: 1503744324715.jpg (452x818, 125K)