Best ear protection?

How do you protect your hearing holes k?

Attached: MT17H682FB-09-CY-2.jpg (500x500, 17K)

Attached: B5F9341A-E664-4917-AB11-91085EEAF8EE.jpg (600x717, 70K)

All protecting your hearing does is make it weak and easily damaged. You have to expose it to loud noises so it toughens up.

Howard Leight MAXX ear plugs with your choice of electronic headset, preferably 30 db+

thanks

Howard sport light impact, usually by themselves if outdoors or doubled up with foam plugs if indoors.

I use the pros myself, its widely believed that the sports don't hold onto one's head well enough and doesn't offer enough protection alone anyway.

Attached: bestearpro.jpg (1500x844, 153K)

What?

your pic is related because I'm not poor.

>using earpro

what are you gay?

What? my names not Ray!

What makes them so great?

PROTECT MY CLEANING POLES? DO YOU MEAN A MOP? SPEAK UP

They're not that grey! More like brown!

>mawp

PEE CUP? WHAT ARE YOU A DEGENERATE THIRD WORLDER. USE THE WASHROOM LIKE A PROPER MAN

Comtacs are great, but ffs if you're going Gucci, the least you can do is spring a little extra for the gel ear cups. They're like having titties insulate your ears.

In my experience good foam plugs work the best. They are the least hassle to deal with and block out more noise. I have some electronic muffs but I only really use them if I want to double up.

I like to use the good old Army rubber ones that come in a plastic case. Perfectly good hearing protection, and you can still carry on a conversation. Unless you're shooting some serious shit, or are in an area with a high volume (heh) of fire, I can't think of a reason why your ear pro would need fuckin batteries.

I'll add to this when I was in the army they handed out that "combat ear pro" like candy. Every time I shot any sort of heavy weapon I would get ringing in my ear. A SNCO told me to start wearing foam plugs and it went away. I heard people around me just fine most of the time, or they yelled.

DID YOU SAY THAT YOURE GAY? better get that fixed sonny

Attached: kisspng-hearing-aid-beltone-hearing-loss-audiology-old-man-5abb79729b1379.3215367915222357626352.jpg (900x620, 116K)

>Using ear pro

I bet you wear safety glasses to when you shoot, lol!

Just earplugs while on the range, double up with plain earmuffs if I'm shooting or real close to someone who is.

Poverty choice

>i spent 600 dollars on hearing protection
>you must be poor if you only 40 dollars for the same thing

HAIR

the best

Attached: SilkySoupyBlackfootedferret.webm (500x264, 476K)

>justasgood

Your shitty 40 dollar earpro is not justasgood as comtacs or sordins. They won't deaden the sound as well, and they will start to make your ears hurt after wearing for any length of time.

>the same thing
Not trying to knock Impact Sports here, especially considering their value for the dollar, but in the grand scheme of things they only do 1 of the very many things electronic earmuffs are good at.
>about as water resistant as cheesecloth, if you wear them in the rain you WILL short them out
>battery life able to be measured in minutes with only a single comma
>directional audio is so far below garbage it's laughable
>comms compatibility is poor, requires adaptors to use a mic since won't work with single-pin inlines

Also the Walker Razors are a slight upgrade (much better directional audio, rainproof but still not submersible) for $10-20 less ($29.99 at Sam's Club, $34.99 at Big Lots) and fit under headgear a bit better.

Stihl

The best protection is the one you will use every time.
Foam ear plugs with electronic ear muffs over top ofter the best protection without severely limiting your ability to communicate.
I have the Comtacs Hearing defenders, they dont have the mics but can be added on, and really enjoy them. With a set of surefire rubber plugs, and the volume all the way up I can hear better than if I had naked ears. Plus there is no discomfort or any ringing in my ears with this set up.

I got my Peltor Comtac Hearing Defenders for less than $250 brand new from Botach.
If I ever need I can add comms to them and they are supposed to be the best.
Only reason I was willing to spend that much is that long term it makes sense. Instead of buying the 60$ ones, then upgrade to $100 pair, then trying the $140 muffs, I just jumped to the end of the list. Saved time and hassle.

Except you could have just stopped at the $20 ones. You're never going to add "comms", and even if you did, it'd be some $20 baofeng piece of shit. Admit it, you're just a preening faggot who wants to show off your fancy earpro to all the other preening faggots. I bet you've got at least three separate color-coordinated sets of kit too.

you're a fucking moron.

>Except you could have just stopped at the $20 ones.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
post your guns. I wanna see what a deaf poorfag shoots.

My pair of Howard Leight Impact pros work great, without foam plugs as well. Was at my range Thursday and a guy next to me was having a good time with a shotgun, and I was totally fine. They're about 80$ and worth every penny.

Attached: Big.jpg (468x640, 112K)