Was listening to the news this morning driving my 11 yo daughter to school and Newsom came on spewing his GUN R BAD...

Was listening to the news this morning driving my 11 yo daughter to school and Newsom came on spewing his GUN R BAD shit, and she independently said "guns don't kill people, why do people blame a thing for what people do with them?"

As such I've decided to get her a rifle to start out with. Since I didn't get in to guns til my late teens I have nothing to go off of, what is a good starting gun for a youth?

Attached: download (20).jpg (191x264, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.com/product/Crickett-Single-Shot-Rimfire-Rifles/706414.uts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cabelas.com/product/Crickett-Single-Shot-Rimfire-Rifles/706414.uts

the rifle that the pygmy in the picture is shooting

a cricket youth rifle.

bolt action, short sized, .22 lr

Advantages on bolt/lever .22s vs semi autos?

I'll take shit that never happened for 500

Start her off with some 7.62x54r to toughen her up.

Semis are way more fun and cost about the same.

Literally the opposite of liberal tier “MY 6 YEAR OLD SAID TRUMP IS A NAZI” bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck. Get her a cricket .22 and both of you can go get raped.

Brilliant thanks

Bolts are less prone to mechanical failure and require less maintenance. Easier to place the action into a state where it can't (accidentally) fire. Don't need to worry about recoil leading to an accidental shot. etc.

Honestly a 10/22, something that she can shoot and won't grow out of.

I forgot to mention, a car passing us overheard what my daughter said and they erupted into clapping and cheers.

It just so happens that one of the people in the car was quite an accomplished marksman himself. His name? Benjamin Franklin.

Attached: 6nburm08kbt11.jpg (2304x1536, 643K)

My 11 year old daughter has already shot my Ar15, SKS, 10/22, 9mm handgun and dressed like this on holloween chasing some other kids. Shw also hates California and thinks the gun laws are gay. I dont think I have to worry about the boys if she scares then away herself.

Attached: 20181109_201733.jpg (2514x3750, 3.09M)

>it's another Robert Farago thread

Find her a topper single shot youth rifle. Nice quality rimfires with wood stocks for about 200. The old little 22's turn up in pawn shops all the time.

Hot

Post feet

>dat wall
>dat refuse
LITERALLY white trash.
how far below the poverty line are you?

Being a single dad of 3 you dont always have time to fix up the house very much on major things. I at least own the 3 bedroom house being 29 years old in cali. I plan on renovating everything soon.

I bet she’s ridden a lot of dick already. Probably even calls guys daddy

S&W MP 15/22

My kids marksmanship rifle is a daewoo

>it's another k loli daughter thread

Attached: 1508364938390.png (434x245, 189K)

>a single dad of 3

How goddamn stupid do you have to be to not use birth control?

I find my levergun to be much, much more fun, and you have the ability to load .22 s/l/lr. Plus it will slow your rof when training compared to a semi auto. Down the road after a lot of practice you can start dumping mags pretty fast into a small group.

Attached: IMG_20181018_134045180_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

In all seriousness,
.22 bolt gun
Then 10 22/Marlin 60/795
Then 22/45 next year
Then AR
Then ??? profit

M1917 Browning.

Attached: P1000891a.jpg (2416x2512, 175K)

Attached: bbR3SIU[1].jpg (960x734, 86K)

3 kids! you need to control that gun in your pants.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x374, 499K)

Cricket is good
Savage AccuTrigger Rascal is great.

I simply prefer life and nurturing future 2a voters. Oh wait, nevermind that isn't important nevermind. Please stop having kids and let in the hoard of mexicans to vote against your guns because you prefer to have comforts in your life where you don't have others rely on you and you don't have to sacrafice anything in your life. I won't be single for long. I am reeling in some chick to have more kids soon. In fact, I'm going out tomorrow to restore a flag on a veteran who died. I don't know the guy and I don't know who went out to put a flag on that hill near the freeway but I hiked up there once and saw the memorial myself and it saddened me that last weekend when I went out and stalked near the border that the flag was torn up by someone. I prime ordered a new one this week. So I decided I'm going to unfuck the flag, send a text message to garand thumb so he can give the image to who needs to see it and restore faith in our country. In case you're wondering, the military is near the border because they caught me by surprise and I won't say how.

Attached: 20181103_182624.jpg (1835x3002, 3.58M)

No. I want to have more kids.

What the christ

>Allowing your daughter to show knees before age 18

Are you trying to raise to thot?

You had your first kid at 18 lmao fucking retard

Attached: 1479872601270.png (1191x708, 1.22M)

The fuck are you trying to say??!?

Attached: 1537860141607.jpg (217x161, 16K)

I get all these meme responses but how has no-one mentioned that she's holding a piece of hot TRASH gerber machete.
Old Jow Forums is dead.

My oldest son is 14 and he's a very good shot. Don't talk about my family in those terms. More children to support the 2a is what this country needs. I'm doing my part for the country what are you doing?

bait, toasted in an epic bread ahue xD

I own a three bedroom house in California, no debt, land in San Bernardino, 2 cars, a company, enough funs and ammo for a good time and working on having more kids. Meanwhile you have what? Do you even have one kid? What are you afraid of?
Pic related, took my youngest on a piggy back to my land. It's really not that hard to make kids and raise them. I want a small army of little kommandos. This one likes toy guns.

Attached: 20181109_214538a.jpg (1722x2360, 1.74M)

women shouldn't be allowed to shoot guns

I am in the middle of a vaction and drank a little. Pic of hiking close to reception. Heading back. Night.

Attached: 20181108_172422.jpg (2704x3320, 1.5M)

Categorically false
They should not be allowed to lack firearm proficiency

Nighty Night user.
Shoot the skinwalkers right in the fucking face

Attached: ok asian2.png (542x396, 360K)

Are you that dipshit with all the recoil pads and cheap optics?

You bet I will, you better too.

No I prefer irons and I have no Idea who you are referring to.

That's not me

based user, dont let these depressed kidless fucks get ya down. Plan on going for 4-5 kids around 30 with wife

Nice loli legs :3

Ppsh43 what do you want her to grow up gay? Besides jidsbher age are better off on a crew served weapon.

so do you qualify for government assistance?
How much does each kid net you?

Don't let the spergs and (((shills))) get you down, man. Good job.

OP is actually schizo poster spreading his fouled seed cause OBUMMER

By 1960's US population was 89% white and 50 years of mass immigration turned it into 60% white country.

About a 1/3rd of the population is at least a 3rd generation migrants. Koreans, Chinese, Mexicans, Indians, etc all for the most part arrived just mere decades ago.

Can't go wrong with a Ruger 10/22.

Attached: 1536450058369.jpg (500x500, 74K)

bolt .22 is the quintessential starter gun, teaches you how to load, aim and with purpose

aim and shoot*