Tell me about the next gun or three you want to buy Jow Forums. I want a double barrel shotgun and a bolt action .308...

Tell me about the next gun or three you want to buy Jow Forums. I want a double barrel shotgun and a bolt action .308. I havent decided on specifics for either yet. Also really want to get an m&p shield and a black powder revolver but tfw NY. On that note I might grab a reproduction Kentucky rifle to fuck around with.

Talk about your future funs

Attached: 1540700109829.gif (600x433, 111K)

>a good ak
I know I just haven’t gotten around to getting one
>Anzio .50
>a small cc pistol for summer. Probably an lcp or a 3pat or something

keltec RFB because i want another 308 then maybe a SW 500 because i want a memevolver and finally scorpion evo just because

was going to save money to buy a SCAR-H but i just can't justify the price in my head

Maybe an A2/A4 clone and maybe a .308 Tikka.
Thing is I'm not sure I actually want any of them or if it's just the addiction talking

Well, I currently have three guns on order that I'll get either end of year or early next year
>M17, because I can get a massive discount and just to have since I don't own any sig gun. Lilke to see for myself how the quality is.
>USP 9 Expert, ordered before leaving employment at gun store that gave me 40% off HK
>Mk23, same deal as above

I can't tell if this is made by an anti gunner or a pro gunner

I want a PTR, but it's kind of expensive and I'm not a fan of the idea of wearing down a trunnion. Seems a lot of violence in the action for what you get.

So that's on the back burner. Currently shopping for a deer gun. Considering a Savage 12FV or a Marlin in 45-70.

Matt Bors is a communist

I'm planning to buy a 1911 the day I turn 21. But I can't decide if I should get a Colt Competition, a Ruger SR1911, or a Springfield Loaded.

Attached: 1539644001842m.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

I have enough guns, I just need optics. It's just so hard to drop $300 on a half decent scope when I could buy another used gun for that price.

Colt is shit, Ruger is nice and I recommend them, I don't know anything about springfield.

If a current negotiation goes well I'll have a superb condition Inland '43 M1 Carbine for 800 OTD

Springfield is a disingenuous fake who bought it's name and "heritage" is a traitor to the second amendment.

Charter arms 44spl bulldog

Inb4 meme round

I want an m16a1 clone, an AR pistol with the pdw brace that I'll probably get from PSA, and some sort of scout rifle. Im considering the Savage 110. I honestly just need to buy more ammo and pistol mags before i get another gun. Literally bought a mosin and an SKS within the last month, I need to relax with my college budget.

>a traitor to the second amendment.
Every large company would personally disembowel the second amendment if they thought it would turn them a profit.

I'm going to start building a 9mm AR, with a brace.

>Colt is shit,
Could you explain that? I've heard people say that Colt isn't as good as they used to be, but I don't really understand what the problem is.
>Ruger is nice and I recommend them
I have several Ruger guns already and have no complaints. But it just kind of seems like the SR1911 is comsidered a step down from the others when people talk about them. I know they have a cast frame compared to the forged on the others, but I also know Ruger makes very good cast frames.

In the margin it say regulate 'em.

I honestly don't know user, it feels strange to say but I just don't feel that urge for another gun anymore.

I've got
>Steyr aug for larping room clearing
>Gucci ar10 for hunting and longer range larping
>Mini-14 for the aesthetic (technically gave that to my fiancee)
>Mossy 500 because I wanted to try skeet, lives in the car now
>Lever-action henry 22 for plinking
>LCP IIx2, LCR, Glock 19 for ccw depending on what I'm wearing. The second lcp's my fiancee's.
>Glock 40 because I wanted it, bedside/home defense gun now
>GP 100 because I wanted a wheelgat, lives in my car now
>Hipoint because I wanted my fiancee to have a gun in her car when she wasn't carrying.

Matched stainless .45LC SA revolver and levergun b/c nostalgia for the most loved toys of my childhood and the cowboy movies/shows that I loved back then.

PTR32 b/c scary salt rifle that fits me perfectly size wise and was practically created to shoot steel cased ammo.

Maybe I'll get a shockwave just for the hell of it

u in PA im selling a Bolt 308

Attached: DSCF0770.jpg (3072x1728, 1.05M)

PTR32
>I love 7.62x39 and have a bunch of AK mags
>I love roller delayed guns
>Don't want a fullsize cartridge
>Not going to buy century shit
>Narrows it down to the meme gun

I wanna get a g43 but already have a g 26 and dont know how much more concealable it would be

oddball auto pistols, whatever piques my interests. Kind if want a FAL or a bolt action .223. I'm actually in a rut and having trouble finding stuff I'm interested in buying, help

I figure it's about time to jump on the AR train, probably going to get a Ruger 556.
That and a Rossi Circuit Judge for fun.
Maybe a mare's leg, for the novelty of having a functional replica of what was originally a fictional gun.

>Double-barrel 12 gauge
>Older Remington 870 Police Magnum
>Dan Wesson .357 Magnum revolver

>I figure it's about time to jump on the AR train, probably going to get a Ruger 556.
If you're talking about the AR556 and not the higher-end SR556, some parts on the former are proprietary and not as upgradeable.

>I want a double barrel shotgun
I can heartily recommend the Izhmash/Baikal ones. Not expensive, does its thing.

For me, idk...
>G3 maybe?
>some wheelgat in a big boi caliber. .44mag maybe? And stick a big optic on it for the lulz
>proper precision rifle?
Thing is, right now I'm happy with my guns - got an AR for high speed low drag operating, got a k98 variant for a bolt gun which is reasonably precise (within the range I am able to shoot with irons, which is also roughly the range that the ammo I'm willing to buy stays accurate), and the .44 would be just a range toy.

Absolute dream gun is the Zavasta M76, its just seccy AF. But I've never ever seen one for sale anywhere in this country. Probably gotta ask a couple LGSs to specifically look for one...

Plan on getting a few more semi auto rifles early next year: Pre-ban colt Ar15A2, an RPK of some flavor, and an SKS before they get even more expensive. Probably also an HK USP and/or early Beretta 92.

>an SKS before they get even more expensive
I consider this every couple of months but I think that ship has sailed for me

I was thinking of getting one of those psa braced pistol lowers and throwing a colt commando upper on it, what do you guys think?

I’m autistic for scattergats, and single shot reproductions. I want to get a higher end OU and a mid range side by side, and then think of a either a rolling block or a sharps to add to my trapdoor.

Finnish M39
Get my Tula aks74u built