When should you introduce guns in a relationship with a female?

When should you introduce guns in a relationship with a female?
Assuming she's noguns and her family aswell.

Can it be a boost to prove your usefulness to her security and whatnot?

Attached: Monkaw.jpg (383x383, 14K)

>he didnt make it abudantly clear up front
One of two things happens now. She manipulates you with her vagina, into you giving up your scary tools
Or, she resents you and you try to keep a shit relationship alive as to maintain some vague semblance of normalcy about you.

Whenever suits. Approach it like a mundane thing that doesn't matter and isn't worth her getting upset about since, you know, it isn't. Be firm, they're not up for negotiation. She'll cave or leave you, but she was going to anyway if that's the case.

spbp

You fags really need to stop being so timid. Make her cum and be assertive instead of apologetic about your hobbies, whether it's guns or whatever and they'll go with it.

There's no sense in staying with a woman who wants you to be as defenseless as she is for some arbitrary utopian ideal that has never existed in the history of humanity.

If a female isn't already into guns, a gun owner or at least open about it not being an issue when brought up I wouldn't engage in anything more than friendship unless I thought I could sway her. I live in AZ though so most girls I meet have shot guns, own guns or are down to try them out.

dumb frogposter

What's the best gun to introduce inside a female?

[REDACT] jews, and live your life on the side of that.

Don’t listen to this poster. Those are two possible outcomes, but not the sole ones by any stretch of the imagination. You should have made it clear sooner though ya dummy.

I never really ''introduced'' guns to the relationship with my fiancee but she found out about my ccw the first time we got nekked.
We chatted about it the morning after, she was cool with it and we made vague plans to go shooting at some point in the indeterminate future.

I'm holding a shotgun in one of my profile pictures. I'd say it's a good filter for the real crazies.

Take your SO and sit them on the bed.
Take their hand.
Talk about your hobby and how much you love guns.
Apologize about not mentoning it sooner.
Ask them if it is okay.
Then bend over and take a dick up the ass because you are a homo.

Very good advice user. Always remember, your guns are not up for negotiation, and they should know this.

If she says something that suggests guns might be a problem for her, I bring it up. If she doesn't, I don't, as it is as noteworthy to me as being a water heater owner.

Right away. Women don't think for themselves and they follow the herd. If she's emotionally connected to you she wont remember what her principles were before and she'll be right on board with it.

I usually tell them pretty early, if she's completely against guns it wouldn't work out anyway

I made it clear early but I'm a correctional officer and she and I are both pro gun.
Some of my nogunz family didn't like that I had guns, but when I became a CO they all understood. It's a "dangerous job" (not really but I play it up) and everyone gets it.
I suggest getting a job that has guns (even if it's something lame). Or taking up hunting. Have a "need" and people understand

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-202901_FXNOW.jpg (1920x1080, 768K)

this. include a gun in your pfp and the crazies will stay away

Thank you for perpetuating the "only the police should have guns" meme

tell her, but only after you get your dick wet

>Have a "need" and people understand
Kys

TYPICALLY JUST FLAG HER ON THE FIRST DATE TO SEE IF SHE REACTS

let her find out on her own. It's called exploring each other.

This will be my strategy from now on

Do not do this in a blue state.

I've tried doing this and it's worked out horribly. For now I'm just not going to tell them until it comes up and if it's a big deal then w/e.

I've also been unable to find roomates because there's always one karen soccermom prelude who has a fucking problem with it.

>When should you introduce guns in a relationship with a female?
As soon as possible

Take her to the range for your first date. Just make sure you have her shoot something safe and easy, but still fun. I usually let new shooters benchrest my AK and AR since everyone wants to try those anyway. Handguns aren’t good for first-timers since they’re more difficult to master, and more likely to cause safety hazards.

>them
>their
faggot

"Hey, babe! Im going to the range for an hour or two. You want to come?"

>bring it up as a valued hobby that is non-negotiable, and that you would love to share it with her and want to at least show her how to safely handle a firearm
>dump her if she pitches a fit or operate under some uneasy denial of the fact you have them and don't bring it up ever again

That easy. If you are willing to let some woman dictate your interests then you've already lost.

Attached: 1384807771585.jpg (1207x859, 356K)

>blue state
Well there's your problem right there.
I would say move down here to the south but fuck off were full.

Meant for

ok so you wear some jeans or slacks or something with a zipper in the front, and then the next time the two of you are gettin hot and heavy and shit you turn around for a second, and then you unzip your pants, and stick your gun in your pants and have it so the barrel is sticking out of the opened zipper like where your dick would be, and then you turn back around.

If she reacts positively (by which I mean finds it funny and is still dtf) she's a keeper. If she doesn't, move on.