All the SHTF/militia guys always talk about fighting government forces but literally every military dude on this board...

All the SHTF/militia guys always talk about fighting government forces but literally every military dude on this board and that I've ever known is positive they'd desert/mutiny before assaulting citizens.

Attached: kc-massey-iii-militia.jpg (648x322, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rock_Nine
quora.com/Would-the-American-military-fire-on-its-own-citizens-if-ordered-to
theantimedia.com/would-the-us-military-fire-on-american-citizens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Larp is a hell of a drug.

it's almost like those two things are related

>every military dude on this board and that I've ever known is positive they'd desert/mutiny before assaulting citizens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rock_Nine

You're not thinking far enough ahead. Once the military is majority nonwhite, they'll have much fewer problems gunning down gun owners, who are majority white.

statistically the operators of the military's higher end hardware are white

nonwhites (save asians obv) do not have the GT scores to get into the MOS to operate EW, drones, air support, etc.

i dont even think they would have tank or brad crews of high quality

But they'll force niggers into your children's schools at bayonet point

>every military dude on this board and that I've ever known is positive they'd desert/mutiny before assaulting citizens

In their heads people want to be rebellious superheroes. In the real world people follow orders.

This. It's like police saying their pro 2A, then enforcing anti 2A laws

>Being so retarded you don't realize that majority non-white military means majority non-white civilians

This is what happens when you eat too many raspberry flavored crayons.

>being so retarded you don't realize that the US will be majority nonwhite before 2050
Good luck, buddy

Plent of drones are enlisted. Great example is chris kyle talking about shooting looters during katrina (lies). Probably jerked it to the idea of driving down public roads in a humvee unloading into crowds. The split of loyalist and rebels would probably be closer 75/25%.

Attached: 1538888165715.jpg (353x270, 32K)

Mexicans have never had any problem killing mexicans. Empathy is pretty much unique to white people.

Everyone is pro-2A, until someone they identify with gets shot. Once cops, or soldiers, or Republicans start catching lead for political reasons, they’ll screech the loudest about disarming everyone else. It’s human nature.

Whites will make up the majority of gun owners, brainlet

This is why when you go to supply or the S shops its nothing but black people

This is one of the reasons Obama was shouting about his private army 'just as well armed as the regular army' What do you think all those men heading for the US border are ment to accomplish besides the destruction of America?

GT scores, like PT scores and Ballots can be changed to suit the Globalists wishes

bingo, empathy is IQ related

So white people don't kill white people?

What is two world wars?

They literally had to create a fake genocide to motivate white people to invade Germany.

>every military dude on this board and that I've ever known is positive they'd desert/mutiny before assaulting citizens.
Pff, tell them that they're about to kill muslims/communists and promise additional money. And threaten them with execution for defection. I doubt that anyone would defect under these conditions.

>literally every military dude on this board and that I've ever known is positive they'd desert/mutiny before assaulting citizens.

theyre full of bullshit and bluff.

the jackboot boys will obey orders no matter what.

>inb4 muh civilian respecting jackboot militants

>Empathy is pretty much unique to white people
Yeah, because white people never tried to kill each other while being members of New Left terrorists and Gladio guerillas (or Gladio-affiliated public groups).

This is not Jow Forums

white people are cannibalistic jackals and they know it themselves. thats why they have no "white lives matter" organization.

white devils know that a white mans life is worth nothing because it's one less asshole who will oppress their own kind.

Attached: the gook look2.jpg (740x555, 183K)

Liberals are basically honorary niggers.

As active duty military for me it honestly depends on the reason for the rebellion. Like a legit violation of human rights or the Constitution I would fuck off in a heartbeat, but something like rebelling over who's in charge and they have not broke any laws well time to shoot some keyboard warriors.

Liberals are not left and american ideology definitions are schizophrenic.

>is positive they'd desert/mutiny before assaulting citizens
that's just not hoe society and humans work

>on this board
what is conditional probability anyway

>Whiskey Rebellion

The United States literally did not even have an army at the time. They had to mobilize militias from other states to put it down.

>Bonus Army

A riot, nothing more.

>Little Rock Nine

Army was sent to enforce a lawful court order and the move was primarily directed against the Arkansas state government. No citizens were arrested or detained, let alone killed.

Also not to put too fine of a point on it but...
>what is the American Civil War

Attached: 101st_Airborne_at_Little_Rock_Central_High.jpg (1200x792, 233K)

Most guys I know who are actually down with what they say get out of the military and don’t act like a oper8r edgelord when they get out and they definitely don’t join any police force. How could we join up with a job that makes us do things to people that we wouldn’t want done to ourselves?

>the military will totally assault civilians
>but we won't call it the military and we won't call them civilians, so it's fine

What people say is worth nothing

Except for S6. We're probably the whitest denomination in the whole Army.

>implying that the confederacy didnt have an army

Nope just a bunch of peaceful protests for the continuation of slavery

>they stop being civilians when they defend themselves, so it's fine

They invented that in the 70's to sell movies. Most of the people drafted to fight WW2 didn't give a fuck about Jews, homos, gypsies, communists, etc.

I'd like to think that soldiers would desert before firing on their countrymen, but I don't think that history bears that out.
quora.com/Would-the-American-military-fire-on-its-own-citizens-if-ordered-to
theantimedia.com/would-the-us-military-fire-on-american-citizens/
Most servicemembers I know (and my family is full of them) talk alot of talk about protecting the people, but turn around at the drop of a hat and go on about cracking Antifa skulls, nevermind that most Antifa are citizens. When you present people with an "enemy", most qualms about fighting them go out the window. I think the military would absolutely fire on citizens; they'd just call them terrorists first.

underr8ted pot m8

this

you have too many brain cells to be posting on this board.
I bet you even own guns and rationally decide things for yourself.

Attached: dont stop posting i hate talking to retards all day.jpg (80x131, 5K)

Try not to make the rest of us look like the toothless trailer trash you are.

We don’t need to be reminded of our value. We have civilization to remind us.

This isn’t wrong.

Attached: 5F66A85A-B38A-4BB4-A6DA-9015DC0D7821.png (862x709, 567K)

It really depends on how much that enemy resembles you.

So expect a lot of dehumanizing propaganda before the average soldier starts slotting his fellow American.

What a fucking depressing read.