Does the US army and US marine corps hate eachother? why?

does the US army and US marine corps hate eachother? why?

Attached: RQEmqOt.jpg (1061x796, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M27_Infantry_Automatic_Rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes they do

i was javing a drink at a bar a us army guy came in (stolen valor)

i then saw a us marine guy come in (stolen valor)

both stolen valor guys, I told them if they were real us military guys they would fight each other cos us army guys and us marine guys hate each other

so they both beat each other it was jokes

Attached: 1540924764067.jpg (919x1024, 131K)

No. Everyone makes fun of eachother. Most combat arms types seem toget along but its different with every person you talk to

As a active duty marine I hate the marine corps way more than the army.

No. It does seem like the Marine Corps treats their enlisted a lot worse, though, and not in a good way. I've compared experiences before and they just get a lot less opportunity, for everything from promotions to cool schools. It might be because they're a much smaller branch, or just a cultural thing. They aren't actually crayon eaters, either.

Their gear looks nicer and I bet being on a ship is cool for a while, though.

Attached: 1539383837340.jpg (350x144, 8K)

As active duty army is can confirm I have the army more than the Marines but I would never tell say that to one in person.

Marines don't need cool schools. They are too cool for school.

Attached: ympKpXl.jpg (1500x1010, 1000K)

Wtf am I reading?

Attached: 1541557024327m.jpg (800x1024, 95K)

Shit I was a POG and I've worked with all 3 of the other branches, never had a single problem, still friends with a few of them. The only MOS from the Marines that I've seen have problems with other branches is MPs. MPs are the worst.
Yeah yeah, we know you're basically a grunt.

The truth. They hate their own branches but if they said it out loud it could fuck up their lives. So they take it out on each other.

The Army tried to kill the Marine Corps.
The Marine Corps has kept its dress uniforms for over 200 years, and they still look pimp.
The Marine Corps has managed to backdoor in a replacement to the M16/M4, and with that replacement, can make every rifleman a machine gunner if they wanted. The have stolen the Army's dream.
The Marine Corps has maintained general competence in COIN wars, with an idea of what to actually fucking do, and whenever they were in charge things went smoothly. The Army shat all over that and turned everything into a shitshow. Repeatedly.
The Marine Corps held out the longest against the pressures of feminisms and faggots, the Army gave in immediately.
The Army has the throw ridiuculous bribes at people to maintain force levels, all the Marines have ever advertised is being a Marine. Guess which one was perpetually in the shitter trying to meet recruitment goals and force retention goals?

Its butthurt on the Army's part. Unending buthurt that they haven't done a goodjob since Korea, and have repeatedly burned every book on COIN while fighting nothing but those wars.

I Dont hate anyone except traitors and my enemy

>Their gear looks nicer and I bet being on a ship is cool for a while, though.

man let me tell you, you could not be more wrong. I spent 16 months in Helmand Afghanistan, but by far the most miserable time of my enlistment was the 3 months I spent on the USS Kearsarge. Ship life fucking SUCKS. I'd rather live in a mudhole in Afghanistan over a fucking Navy ship any day.

This is what marines actually believe

>The Marine Corps has managed to backdoor in a replacement to the M16/M4, and with that replacement, can make every rifleman a machine gunner if they wanted. The have stolen the Army's dream.
Explain

>Fallujah

Mmmmhmmm. Yep.

HK M27 IAR.

Piston powered rifle with a heavier, quick changeable barrel that also free floats. Its compatible with Armatac 150 drums, and a simple caliber change to 6.5x38mm Grendel would see the 249 and 240b getting wiped out from active inventories.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M27_Infantry_Automatic_Rifle

Hate is a strong word. Extremely competitive is a better term. If there's any hate there it's probably thanks to the army's attempts to eliminate the branch, though you can blame a good portion of those on politicians back in the day as well.

Both are shitty branches with no purpose during peacetime. Retarded and toxic cultures, low entry standards and low job satisfaction/retention rates is all you'll get from either.

Join the coast guard. Better training, highest retention out of all the branches and you're treated like a human being and not a number. Not to mention you are directly inpacting and saving American lives. You'll do more for your country as opposed to playing GI joe in a sandbox for a few months.

imagine being this poor overworked marine shitposter