How the fuck do you concealed carry if you live in Arizona...

How the fuck do you concealed carry if you live in Arizona? For most of the year I never wear layers (still have yet to put on a jacket this fall).

I want people to not know I have a gun so that they don't get freaked out. I've never carried before but in light of all these recent shootings I'd feel safer if I did.

Whats a good concealed carry gun (preferably something small) and a good method to actually concealed carry it?

Attached: snek.png (2000x1333, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7JJct3d-hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Appendix IWB and wear a slightly longer t shirt that goes over your waistband.

But you'll shoot your dick off, user.

it's actually not too hard as long as you aren't really gay 6, as a fat guy, you can appendix, 6 o clock carry, kidney carry all relatively easily without printing too bad.

I prefer to carry on my six though, just feels more comfortable

fat, not gay

though if you're gay you could always zap carry on your poop chute

Hey that's right, can't understand all these kids carrying this way, there's gonna be a sterile generation

Attached: 1541136173307.gif (467x398, 74K)

what if you're a twink?
literally can't carry anything without printing unless i wear a jacket.

>what if you're a twink?
You don't deserve freedom. Figure it out, I'm not helping queers.

Attached: suzie 57.jpg (682x1024, 76K)

Lol I cc a g19 no problems under just a tshirt here in Texas. If you have a fit build with a narrow waist and broad shoulders it makes concealing things on your waistband very easy. I carry at 4 o clock iwb with no problems.

A long shirt is 99% of the battle. I've found that if it's darker and patterned, it doesn't print as much.

You get a strong bf to cuddle you in his arms that protects you, he also gets breed you.

just dgaf bout people seeing your gun
>oh he's p cute, nice glack

Loughner didn't get shot down immediately, despite being in le constitutional based gun rights zone. Remember that.
youtube.com/watch?v=R7JJct3d-hw

cousin just pocket carries compact pistols

have you tried stuffing a .22LR derringer up your asshole with the help of rem oil?

Put gun in pocket.

Congrats you're conceal carrying in az.

Suitcase that shit

>all these recent shootings
Stop believing the media hype.

Because the first good guy on scene with a gun stopped to assess the situation and be sure who was the bad guy, unlike cops who show up late to a home invasion and kill the homeowner.

Get a murse.

glock 26, appendix carry.

Onaholes don't have rights so you shouldn't own a gun anyway.

>caring about other people’s feels
you sound like a faggot maybe you’d feel better at home in California

I think OC is fedora tier cringe but who gives a fuck if you print, if you’re going for the “grey man” concept then you should suck start your pistol

tl;dr
fuck their feels print that shit with pride

Attached: 9585C637-A4EB-424C-9CDE-74C23901AB8B.jpg (657x527, 257K)

AZ fag here. I carry a g19 AIWB with just t-shirt. the key for me was finding the right holster. i got a holster that is technically "deep concealment" (the grip sits just above the belt line) with a 15 degree cant. works great

Fellow azfag here. Glock 19 AIWB is also my edc

protip: get a belt and holster that isn’t garbage

Attached: 55A40C9D-F80D-4C8D-B5C6-971F3D1FFF98.jpg (3088x2320, 1.44M)

>I think OC is fedora tier cringe but who gives a fuck if you print, if you’re going for the “grey man” concept then you should suck start your pistol

It’s as if some criminals look out for people who are armed and target them first!
>literally what is the element of surprise

Enjoy getting faceshot before you even realize what’s going on just because you liked carrying a gun for the attention and get what you deserve.
>mfw necktattoo disarms you of your shitty glawk and magdumps you as you were shitposting on reddit at the line at walmart

Attached: 1E4A139E-42BF-4AF6-8772-CFE4B8D4B627.jpg (550x550, 40K)

>>caring about other people’s feels
>you sound like a faggot maybe you’d feel better at home in California
>fuck their feels print that shit with pride
you dont get it. the pussies will call police and police are obligated to come talk to you. they wont arrest you but they will waste you time and treat you like shit.

fuck off aussie shitposter, we can see it's you.

This In winter I usually wear a long sleeve button up shirt that covers you up more but I still just appendix carry anyway. I'm in the mountains where it snows and freezes in winter though so if you're in the deserts you don't really need a long sleeve until mid December or January. I carry a lc9s in a CYA IWB holster usually at 11-1 o'clock with 2 backup mags in my pocket, never had printing issues

Attached: IMG_20181019_1455.jpg (1152x1889, 628K)

>It’s as if some criminals look out for people who are armed and target them first!
But they generally don't; it's more like look out for people who are armed and wait to mug the next unarmed guy who comes along.

Open carry

>But they generally don't

Generally as in? Do you have stats to back this up? Please nigger. Cops get killed all the time in the US and they’re literally carrying openly.

Sure, you will deter some shitheads here and there but what use will that be when you eventually come up against a criminal who WANTS your gun? Target selection is the belief that looking like a hard target will always deter a criminal. Target analysis is what you should consider: a criminal who simply changes their plan once you give them the information of you having a gun on you, making for a much more coordinated ambush.

You know why cops get ambushed a lot? Shot to death while seated eating lunch, sitting inside their patrol cars? This is no different when you’re so occupied on your phone or at a line out in public.

But do go on and open carry. I’m glad I live in Florida so I don’t get a chance to witness such spergs such as yourself.

LCP2, desantis superfly innapocket with nothing else in there. Any gun you have is worth infinitely more than the hand cannon you left at home.

>2 backup mags
not enough dakka

Buy a pocket pistol numskull
Kahr p380 is decent

My Florida solution was a Kel-Tec p11 IWB about 5 o'clock on my back. Fits well there.

Lift, you fucking faggot.

Why on earth would you carry all this? Did you get it for free?

Being a cop is safer than being a coal miner, you spastic. Where's your statistic inn open carry assassinations? Right, you don't have one, because that LITERALLY NEVER happens.

I got the mag pouch for free from a family member, bought everything else though. I normally always carry at least one backup mag when I edc. It's really not that much imo the lc9s weighs 21 ounces loaded and each extra loaded mag weighs 4 ounces. The biggest reason though is I'm comfortable with it and it gives me two reloads if I ever need it and I don't particularly need a better mag pouch right now.

You live in an open carry state. Open carry.
If anyone freaks out tell them welcome to the US and move along. Do not let the libs intimidate you with their screeches.

>How the fuck do you concealed carry if you live in Arizona?

Ruger LCP .380 in a Thunderwear holster under your shorts but over your underpants, in front of your dick. No one will notice it, and if they do, they'll just think you have a generously sized hog.

www.thunderwearholsters.com

It just seems that if you are worried that you might be in a situation where you need two extra mags in a single stack 9, you might as well switch to a double stack with one extra mag. I'm guessing you have a good reason to use the single stack, I just can't think of one off the top of my head.

do what Ian does and wear loose lightweight clothing. that and hollow out a copy of the Jow Forumsommunist manifesto and put your gun there.

Attached: K1yvaQb.jpg (2419x1814, 925K)

Dont be fat and either pocket carry or appendix a smaller gun

Place the gun unloaded and locked up in the heavily branded plastic case you bought it in, then walk around with it in your hand,

Especially in Arizona, you should always carry on your hip.

Attached: 1537567505816.png (479x482, 163K)

Get a single stack 9, a large collection of cowboy shirts that hang over your belt line when untucked, and a decent appendix holster. I'm a pretty small gay but I can pull it off fine year round. Alternatively, carry an ultra tiny gun in your pocket or in an ankle rig.

I mean, I have to because I'm 20...