When will this madness end?

When will this madness end?

Attached: 20181110_133400.jpg (1080x1549, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books/p/harvard?id=gu5HI-4gyXgC&pg=PA270&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Hahaha I drew a penis so funny!"
Why do NPCs do this.

>Being unable to appreciate childish humour displayed by nominally responsible people in charge of millions of dollars worth of equipment
You're the NPC in this situation.

Well, the navy already had to apologize for this one. Now the Marines are going to have to say sorry. I don't know but I'm guessing the Marines wanted to draw a larger one.

Attached: sky-dong-1510954319.jpg (1242x1886, 93K)

>Lieutenant Zoomer smiled happily to himself as he thought of how impressed everyone would be with his prank

>not enjoying something so unfunny it has looped around to being funny, back to not being funny and to funny again several times

Attached: 1457423663017.jpg (777x932, 58K)

Soldiers have literally been doing this since the rise of Rome, best get used to it, cause it isn't going away any time soon.

>this
bros will be bros
Using Bradley's to start Forrest fires and drawn dicks with the 25
fun times

"GOD DAMMIT LIEUTENANT, STOP DRAWING DICKS!'

Attached: 1529536195228.jpg (700x700, 66K)

Someone get the scale, we gotta figure out how big this pecker is

You know NASA drew a dick on Mars, right? Hell even graffiti back from Roman times wasn’t too different.

Attached: D2DAAF2F-F5DE-44DB-9395-A67EA8653A0B.jpg (660x589, 87K)

The NPC meme is actually quite significant, as it's indicative of a large group of uninitiated internet users that aren't self-aware enough to realize the idea of the meme's pretty unoriginal considering the history of the internet and popular ideologies on it :c. That large group? Dumb fortnite tablet zoomers. 99' here, can't stand these faggots.

Heh, I hear ya brother. Once the clock changed to 2000 all that’s been made are babies and Rustingtons. They don’t make ‘em like they used to, now it’s all Night Fort and Duty Calls. They used to call me sniper whenever back when I played some b-ball, those were the days. Bet most of them flossers can’t even make a good shot right in the square in the middle of the court. *sips*

never

Attached: you came to the wrong carrier, motherfucker.jpg (1396x1035, 166K)

what's the story behind the pic?

I really like this post.

Naval aviator landed on the wrong carrier and banter was had.

i apologize for nothing

Attached: 1500557492742.jpg (800x567, 79K)

man, the US navy really is retarded.

pretty much

Attached: royal navy being bantered by US navy.jpg (800x670, 161K)

i really wanna believe the guys who did that were fucking swamped with work, but made time

You would be surprised how often it still happens. Just mostly with stickers now or Stencils and quick rattle cans.

Aussie's are notorious for fucking stenciling everything when they are in town.

>common human behavior
>IT MUST BE NPCs AT IT AGAIN

Pardon me, do you have to internally think about breathing?

Attached: r2-05800-multiple-historical-maf-query-03-aug-10-x10215-21514397[1].png (500x447, 93K)

t. NPC

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>How could a soldier do something so silly!!!
The first recorded act of mooning was done by Roman soldiers mooning jews trying to worship. It resulted in a riot and a defensive to offensive Roman intervention killing thousands of jews.

I'm not even meming.

books.google.com/books/p/harvard?id=gu5HI-4gyXgC&pg=PA270&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

Bantz game on point

Can confirm.
I have literally stenciled a monkey head on Afghani children’s backs with rattlecans.
They thought it was fun and asked for it btw.

nothing compared to sky dicks, but once when i worked on a hot-rubber crackfilling crew (inb4 innuendo) I had to outline a long, thin rectangular patch in the middle of the road right at a 4way stop in the middle of a huge condo complex. on one end there were small cracks leading away from the corners so i made a quick semi circle to cover both, ended up looking phallic to i made the other end look like a sack. Many a giggles had, and knew i might get in trouble so the guys swore they would play dumb if it ever came up or blame someone who was fired.

Four years pass. Then one day, boss gets a call from the secretary saying someone complained and we have to go out and "fix it." Turns out a gay couple moved in RIGHT next to it. Figures they'd be the ones to throw a fit amiright?

Attached: 1541701710962.jpg (499x499, 107K)