Mini-14 > AR-15

Mini-14 > AR-15

Change my mind

Attached: ruger_mini14_ranch_rifle_1219613_1.jpg (340x295, 7K)

IN aesthetics and fudd approval only.

Ar 15 can do this

Yikes

Attached: 7C7084C6-7507-4373-BD4B-2A0FD1F5CE7A.jpg (667x500, 180K)

7.62>5.56

They call AKs cop killers for a reason

Wait I'm dumb the mini 30 comes in 7.62

m1a>FAL
>It aint me intensifies

>They call AKs cop killers

They call teflon-coated hollow points "cop killers" because their teflon coating makes them slip through the fibers of a body armor vest.

Basically, "cop killers" in relation to anything but a person killing a cop, is a retarded hype term.

Nice bait
>almost fell for it

Attached: 1CDC5F39-1925-4CC6-8FF7-53FF755D5962.jpg (320x463, 40K)

*M14
Fuck outta here with that sa bullshit

Agreed

I went to a rifle match recently, a guy had a mini 14 with him. On the 200yard section, you had to shoot 8 targets 3 times, move positions. Shoot 8 targets 3 times again, move positions. Shoot 8 targets 3 times, finished. dudet through 8 full mags and ran out of time, he didn't even switch to the second position. I don't know what his deal was, maybe he was just bad, or his scope wasn't mounted proper, I don't know. I just know he ran out of time without even getting through the first 8 targets.

Dude went through*

Fuck my retarded phone posting self, I have brought shame to the family

No, you're right. The mini 14 is about three times the price of an ar-15. That is significantly greater than. As an added bonus, it has infinitely more boomer appeal. If the garage is too full to actually fit a car, the owner prefers the mini 14 because of "uhhh.... sthetics!"

the mini 14 is better in weather.

Why are poorfags so cringe?

>The mini 14 is about three times the price of an ar-15
I don’t even like mini 14s but I know that’s bullshit, stop buying 300$ ARs

>hollow points
Fucking fuddlord get out

Minis are still only like $700 NIB unless you're buying them from Gander Outdoors next to the $700 bubbad mosin and $3300 mall ninja tikka t3

I know this is a troll thread, but there are people who genuinely believe a downgraded M1 Garand is better than one of the longest-serving and most prolific military small arms in history.

I'm... I...

Your quote doesn't make sense to me. What is "fuddlord" about me saying retards called a teflon coated hollow point (the Black Talon) a "cop killer" because they claimed the teflon coating slipped through bulletproof vests?

And ALL YOU QUOTED was "hollow point"? I don't get it. I'm a fuddlord for what, not saying "hollowpoint"?

>the blued gun handles being exposed to weather better
Hmm...

Probably because no hollow point was teflon coated.
The bullets called cop killers were AP rounds for LEO use only and teflon coated to keep from destroying the rifling.

I was referring to what people said, brah. Re-read my shit. They claimed Winchester Black Talons were "teflon coated hollowpoints" that would "slip through the fibers of a bulletproof vest." These are things people legitimately said, and yes, Black Talons were also referred to as cop killers by more than 1 person.

Now, if you want to refer to those brahs as fuddlords, that's fine.

I called it all retarded, all along.

Do you have any of white girls? Asking for a friend

Is this bait?

Well sorry brah.

Black talons had no AP capabilities, the coating was to just protect rifling.

>stop buying 300$ ARs
Make me.

>heavier
>right side CH
>janky as fuck controls
>snappier recoil
>harder to disassemble
>no pistol grip like every other fucking modern rifle

m14 a shit FAL a besto shut the fuck up

>proprietary shit magazines
>less reliable than an AR
>more expensive for no really reason apart from the AR being cheaper and easier to manufacture due to the scale of demand.
>AR’s have the most after-market options
>quality ammunition far easier to find in the US
>not a fudd rifle

The AR is better because it is an assault rifle (hence the name). It is more effective at inflicting violence and death in a toxic masculinity scenario. Really only appropriate for law enforcement imo.

that the aftermath of Paul's "self defense" shooting?

Attached: paul.png (128x144, 52K)

>>proprietary shit magazines
They're proprietary but they're all-steel and last forever
>>less reliable than an AR
The Mini is overgassed and will tolerate more fouling than an AR. It's not as resistant to external dirt, though.
>>more expensive for no really reason apart from the AR being cheaper and easier to manufacture due to the scale of demand.
That's a gigantic reason. Minis were the cheap alternative to ARs until the AK became the cheap alternative to AR until everybody and their dog started making ARs.
>>AR’s have the most after-market options
Yup. It's design also makes modularity much easier.
>>quality ammunition far easier to find in the US
It's the same fucking ammo you purple nigger
>>not a fudd rifle
>If it ain't in CoD it ain't shit

Basically made my argument for me mate. If you were trying to defend the Mini-14 you did a terrible job.
I will admit you have me on the Ammo thing for some reason I was thinking of the Mini-30

this. but i want both

I never said the Mini-14 was a better option than the AR in today's world. Your post makes it sound like the Mini-14 is irrationally shit while in reality it's a fine gun that mainly has market segment differences to the AR.

Yeah but Super Vepr > Mini-14

Attached: 719001413_1.jpg (1000x217, 24K)

>single stack

15 is bigger than 14 so the gun is more powerful.

M1a>mini-14

Attached: 8A0B5128-6618-4265-8FBB-010C3D6DACC7.jpg (453x700, 180K)

there are a lot of 7.62 mm rounds out there user.

>Change my mind
no

Attached: L5qPRmj.jpg (2971x1691, 1.69M)

I saw Paul Harrell at a grocery store in Columbia yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I love the super vepr, but it cannot be denied that they have one huge drawback. Mounting a scope on one is an expensive endevour. The only good way of doing it is the proprietary kit that is rare as hell and sells for 600+ when they do come up for sale.

it's true if you live in cuckafornia like me. a regular mini14 kicks the shit out of the neutered ar15's here. I'm planning on moving soon so i might pick up an ar but I'm still going to focus on my mini just because of how comfortable i already am with it

I highly doubt any of this happend, paul is a great guy and not thief. you should respect your elders.

>not knowing this old fucking meme
Oof

"teflon-coated hollow points"

Never go full retard, user.

really could be true with paul harrell tho