Cuomo promises stricter gun control in NY

What the fuck more can he take away anymore? When will the Supreme Court save us from this hellhole?

newsday.com/news/region-state/cuomo-legislature-to-consider-more-gun-limits-1.23105586

Attached: image.jpg (768x431, 36K)

Welp, I always though a PCC and a shotgun was enough for home defense.

Gonna keep the SKS loaded now. Shitsbadman.

>When will the Supreme Court save us from this hellhole
do you even see whats wrong with this statement

When you go back to >> fuckface

Shut the fuck up you disingenuous astroturfing nigger and get the fuck off of this website

If it gets any worse I think I'm gonna have to start consciously ignoring their bullshit laws.

Imagine being reduced to only owning bolt actions, that have to be securely stored away from ammunition.

Now imagine that it can be taken away at any time the thought police feel like it.

Kys my man, more people here contribute to politic discussion than people on pol do.

Fuck compliance, and fuck Cuomo.

It's funny because not only does that go against the US Constitution's 2nd amendment, it's a violation of NEW YORK CIVIL RIGHTS LAW.

New York Civil Rights Law article II, ยง 4, specifically.

>Cuomo fighting the civil rights of his constituents this hard
>his voters are mostly dumb fucks from da city who don't really believe in civil rights to begin with

Just bought my first handgun in this shithole state. Can't wait for more infringement in the new year.

Attached: Scotsman_2.png (720x540, 221K)

>gonna have to start

Do it bro. I did.

*this post is fiction, naturally*

*wink*

>he gave the NY police his information and a gun owner and let them interview his friends
Wew lad

>When will the Jews save us from the Jews?
gee I wonder

>he gave the NY police his information and a gun owner and let them interview his friends
>Wew lad

>Implying they don't already have terabytes of data on us anyway with Prism and all the other programs Snowden leaked.

>Implying that your cell phone and PC microphones aren't recording every second of your life including GPS location data

I don't like having my rights be trampled, but I'll be god damned if I'm not going to exercise them. If I get hung up on any of the process they can expect me to take it to court and maybe get some of these laws stuck for being unconstitutional.

Attached: 1519527847594.png (1313x1248, 251K)

Godspeed, user.

Just ordered $1,600 in ammo from targets sports, get at me

Why don't rich people on the right actually put their money to use and fight these laws? I do not understand why the fuck no one challenges these laws.

What the fuck do you think NRA-ILA does?

I literally don't know how this shithead keeps getting elected. Rochester NYC fags are fucking retarded.

Gun rights aside, don't forget he accepted over 2 million dollars from his apointees.

what good would it do them to keep the goyim armed? they can hire guards and buy whatever they want

Rich people on the right are atlas shrugged anacaps who don't give a shit about others as long as they can get away with stuff.

Compromise and ask the ATF to ban scary stocks?

Remember when he appointed a commission to stamp out corruption?

Remember when it kept finding corruption in a bunch of high level democrats and was working its way up to him, and then he disbanded the commission?

Good times.

I hope after RBG takes her, uh, well deserved restful dirt nap... The NRA gets off their asses and sues the state when we get a solid 5/maybe 6 majority who will strike this shit down.

I say when, but, you know. It's never gonna happen.

What do you think are the chances that the Safe Act could also go on the chopping block? Could we finally become at least a moderately Jow Forums state?

New York was the first state to ever Institute pistol permit laws and the whole point was to arm the mobsters the state liked and disarm the ones they didn't. New York is lost. I sometimes hope a Chinese nuke just puts us out of our misery some days.