t.me/joinchat/AyA7bUbdom7nqIyyirs9oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for France secession.

Attached: 343.jpg (4032x2116, 2.19M)

Fuck you for the /eu/ short.

Based and redpilled

Cringed and bluepilled

Can a foreigner get a gun in Ukraine?
I heard their laws are decent for a former Soviet country and want to play stalker IRL

Attached: 1541268714126.jpg (306x306, 24K)

Where can I get the cheapest new FAL magazines (metric)?

Speaking of France aren't you supposed to turn in your big bad black rifles after 5 years after the directive?

Even the handguns, but it's only if you stop practicing at a range for a year.

But yeah, and it's suck.

Croatian here.Pistols and submachine guns are expensive but you can get ak's and shotguns for as little as 500 euros.It's been 23 years since the end of the war but there's still no shortage.

no only certain rifles, framework currently being laid out to allow some people to keep them. cat a1 authorisation basically

oi m8s, i just got my lociense from da govvanah!

Attached: 434599.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

Care to elaborate on what these certain rifles are?
It's kind of funny looking at the implementation of the EU directive and just how much variation there is in how the different EU countries interpreted it. Portugal decided "let's ban EVERYTHING" and then the austrians decided that it's a good chance to make the gun laws laxer and in Finland despite the best attempts of lawmakers almost nothing will change aside from magazine capacity limitations for people who don't even use guns with high capacity magazines in the first place.

>certain rifles
Rifles under 60cm (must be converted to pistols), rifles with an internal magazine over 10+1. Former FA rifles are being grandfathered. People who actively participate in competitions will be allowed the recently banned rifles again.

Euro discussion group (very active): t.me/joinchat/AyA7bUbdom7nqIyyirs9oA

Britbong expat here, now a US dual citizen and resident. Owner of things that I probably couldn't own in Europe. I need your guys' help.
I am rather homesick and want to return for Europe for a few years, even if only to pursue a postgraduate degree (but mostly to find a European wife to have lots of children with and return to the US once they are old enough to show them the virtues of freedom). What countries offer a good selection of firearms, relatively low restrictions and attractive traditional women? I've heard that the Baltic states are pretty good- though I'd like to find someone of my own blood if possible. Any anons reccommend one country over another?
Cheers in advance

Well there are a couple of choices that you have. None of the european countries really compare to the states but some of the countries that aren't completely ass would be countries like Switzerland, The Czech Republic and from what I understand Estonia. Finland is currently okay but the requirements for stuff like an AR-15 are about to be raised to 1 year of practice and 10 sessions and similar things are happening in many european countries because of the EU gun directive shenanigans.

Fickts eich

Attached: 1488312392246.jpg (537x402, 106K)

please awnser
I'm learning ukrainian for this and playing stalker

Funny thing, in Croatia we had worse laws than the EU directive gives so now they are relaxing some requirements around guns. Like no medical checkup every few years and no need to call the police to check on your guns storage.

Same thing here in Austria. The new directive might make it harder to get magazines but now we will get more weapon types while the process to require them stays the same.

foiund out there's no limit on how much ammo you can have at home in 6.5 swedish so next month I'm gonna go nuts. Also gonna sell my mausers in 8mm because it's more annoying for no good reason

Attached: Swedish food.jpg (4524x2516, 2.34M)