Been finger fucking her ever since I brought her home yesterday. She feels so nice in the hands...

Been finger fucking her ever since I brought her home yesterday. She feels so nice in the hands. Even better than when i was holding her at the gun shop.

called 15 different shops to find her. So worth it. Cant wait to start putting some rounds through her.

Recent acquisitions thread?

Attached: HandGat.jpg (2100x1575, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GoWbKCeW21o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She’s fucking beautiful

A fellow man of wealth and taste.

Attached: HK USP Tactical Gardevoir.jpg (4564x2691, 2.12M)

Have you looked at night sights to replace the stock sights? Any recommendations?

Also, it seems to have a lot of oil on it from the factory, is this normal? Noticed it when i was looking at it at the shop.

No, I haven't. I want to get a suppressor but have just been lazy. They are amazing handguns though and I've only fallen more in love every time I take it out to the range.

Attached: HK USP Tactical, USP, and VP9.jpg (2405x1240, 644K)

They don't need much lubrication. Lots of guns come with plenty of grease and oil from the factory, likely as a rust preventative.

Yeah a suppressor is definitely on my list. Gonna definitely be picking up some .45 dies so i can start reloading very soon.

>her
>finger fucking
>probably names his guns too

You need to stop watching Hollywood movies.

>stop things i dont like! WAH!

you literally couldve ignored this thread but instead you had to come in here and act like people care about your opinion.

best handgun
welcome to the club gun-bro

>how dare you not let me act like a child

Attached: 1475447439618.png (462x455, 370K)

Enjoy bro. You're gonna love it. The USP45T is a really unique shooting experience because of it's unusual recoil impulse. Very soft recoiling, but slow and chunky feeling in the way the slide moves.

>not having an intimate sexual relationship with your firearms
gay

Any possession with a significant dollar and/or personal value deserves to be treated with respect. If that involves personifying that item, that's not a bad or abnormal thing. How many drivers give their cars nicknames? How many pilots give their planes nicknames? How many ship captains give their ships nicknames? "She's a fine vessel" is a stereotypically common phrase for a captain to use. Personally, I thank my car every time I arrive home from my commute. There is nothing weird about it.

Smug dog faces aren't going to cover up your lack of awareness of social norms.

>Personally, I thank my car every time I arrive home from my commute. There is nothing weird about it.
Even I think thats pretty weird.

>n-n-no im not a child look even other windowlicking children do it see!!!

Attached: 1479055761777.jpg (206x214, 8K)

With the way people drive, it really isn't.

its cute though

Read my last sentence again.

Attached: 1470541995993.jpg (852x1041, 161K)

A gun is a tool used to kill people with. It's not a person or your friend. It's like a hammer or a knife. It might rust apart or break one day and you will discard it when that happens and buy a new one. Very few people name their cars for the same reason. It's a transportation tool that people dispose of eventually. Cars are disposed of in junkyards, not cemeteries.

As for boats, they MUST have names, by law. It is used for communication from one vessel to another and sea-faring vessels will communicate with the port authority using those names. Using a feminine pronoun is an archaism from England, where they don't have guns. People didn't ever actually marry their ships or "finger fuck" their canoes.

Obviously, you both care what I have to say. I've been watching a number of Hollywood movies lately after going for probably 10 years without exposing myself to that toxic environment, and I'm just blown away at the ignorant tropes they use to strawman gun owners with.

Who the fuck takes such little care of their guns that they would rust away and half to be thrown out? Are you a nigger with a hi point? Even my fucking no guns dad after picking up his first shotgun called it a she.

>People didn't ever actually marry their ships or "finger fuck" their canoes.
Where the hell did I imply sexual relations with said objects? And you agree there is tradition here. All of these possessions require maintenance and upkeep. All things fall to the sands of time eventually. People require maintenance and upkeep and eventually die, but we still name each other, don't we?

Does the Mark 23 share that with the USP?
I'm lusting for one of the two and can't decide which. Maybe I'll get both someday but I have to pick one first.

>Using a feminine pronoun is an archaism from England, where they don't have guns.
I use a feminine pronoun for my car because I don't get inside men to have a good time.

>Does the Mark 23 share that with the USP?
Have only finger fucked the MK23, but I imagine it would be similar, but with the clunky recoil impulse of the slide even more exaggerated . I was in your position and went with the USP45T because it was significantly cheaper and had a nicer looking rail. Ultimately, get the one you really want.

>People didn't ever actually marry their ships or "finger fuck" their canoes
>he doesn’t know the bond between a sailor and his vessel
I feel bad for you desu

>not fucking his gun and giving it a bukake
shiggy diggy old man.

Attached: 1510459526842.jpg (1500x2000, 613K)

>Even my fucking no guns dad after picking up his first shotgun called it a she.
This sentence is very revealing. You're trying to prove that naming guns is part of our culture or, as you put it, it's a "social norm" to name guns. Your proof of this is that some old boomer who has never owned a gun before named his gun. Since he's older than you, and you write at a pretty low level, the natural assumption is that you learned about guns from him when you came of age. In other words, you name guns because someone who didn't know much about guns told you it was that way. That's not a social norm, that's the blind leading the blind.

>And you agree there is tradition here.
Traditions are specific, and you are trying to generalize to other objects because of some arbitrary reason you just made up. No. A requirement for maintenance is not what dictates whether an object or even animal gets a name, otherwise you would name your house Larry.

The actual reason is that names are used for SOCIAL INTERACTIONS. Ships with multiple person crews receive names because it makes it easier to communicate with other ships with multiple person crews. You don't have to call up ship number 9939382 and ask for Joe, you just communicate with the SS Isabella. It is NOT traditional to name a canoe or a raft, since you don't need to communicate with other canoes, and you can't anyway. You name sea-faring vessels or ships that need to communicate with other ships or port authority. Dogs, cats and parrots receive names because they are SOCIAL animals. Things like turtles would usually receive names because they are passive enough for people to project personalities onto them, but most people don't name their pet fish because they are unable to interact with humans at all.

thanks Jow Forumsomrades I look forward to putting some rounds through her soon.

You might someday.

You bought a poorfag Mark 23.

>That's not a social norm, that's the blind leading the blind.
There are several people in this thread calling you out on this very point. You are the only one fighting it. Face it: naming possessions is a social norm. NOT JUST FOR COMMUNICATING BETWEEN NAVAL VESSELS.

Sure i guess. What ever makes you sleep better at night, sport.

Wheres your Mk 23?

Explain why your rounds are facing the wrong way

>several people in a thread is all the proof I need :^)

Several people accused Brett Kavanaugh of rape. You believe all of them?

Attached: 1538057224520.png (380x372, 238K)

>no fun allowed
Just imagine being this much of a buzzkill autist.

Attached: HKbulletsBackwards.jpg (700x525, 40K)

Can someone redpill me on parts compatibility on USPs?

Can you turn a .45 into a 9mm with a new slide and mag?

newfag

Attached: nocompromise.jpg (728x952, 235K)

Type 99 Arisaka, mum is perfectly intact and everything else on it too.
I got it for quite a steal on [spoiler]gunbroker[/spoiler], didn't think i would actually win it for how much was put down.
I guess it came to bite me in the ass when I waited also an
>ENTIRE FUCKING MONTH
because of USPS fucking up, and then the room temperature IQ fudd I bought it from not checking his P.O. box like a retard. now for the hard part: finding some unobtanium to shoot through it.
lame bait

Attached: 20181107_153632.jpg (5312x2988, 2.58M)

Rape accusations have a different standard than pointing out obvious social norms that are clearly embedded in pop culture.

noice, user!

Been lurking since 2012, But WHY are they backwards

not entirely sure. coulda been some ignorant no guns that set up the shot for advertising

Because the artists fucked up the trade show pamphlet here It's a meme because it's funny. Laugh a little.

Non gun person made the graphics for a promotional magazine handed out at a trade show and its been mandatory to post pics with the rounds backwards ever since.

Multiple people said a thing, therefore it's true. That's the process you said you use to arrive at the truth. Therefore, Kavanaugh's accusers, being more than 1 in number, are all telling the truth.

Turns out that most German photographers don't know how guns work, and the PR department at H&K didn't check his work closely enough. Or so the story goes.

No but 9mm and .40 can change slides and barrels to effectively convert the caliber (really you're just switching frames around)

Ty

>Or so the story goes.
Eh, if the photographer didn't know how a gun works why would he be loading magazines? Seems unlikely they'd give someone unqualified and ammo and gun and tell them to figure something out

>Multiple people said a thing, therefore it's true. That's the process you said you use to arrive at the truth. Therefore, Kavanaugh's accusers, being more than 1 in number, are all telling the truth.

I made no claim of the sort. There are many different standards to determine truth, depending on what the topic is. However, pop culture and social norms are determined by popular consensus, whether you like it or not.

The more you post, the more it looks like is right on the money.

>her
>her
>she
>her
>her
>her
Autismus Maximus

That's not what autism looks like, but there is another real example in this thread.

>I made no claim of the sort.
No, you did. You said something exactly of that sort right here: >There are several people in this thread calling you out on this very point. You are the only one fighting it. Face it: naming possessions is a social norm.
I think you're the one who needs to "face it." Kavanaugh is a serial rapist.

>pop culture and social norms are determined by popular consensus
So Hollywood movie makers use opinion polls before finalizing their scripts to see if every aspect is in perfect alignment with reality? What a ridiculous claim you just made, completely out of left field.

>opening your cum receptacle when no one gives a shit about your opinion
Why yes, that sure is autism. Im glad youre aware and that you self identify.

>when no one gives a shit about your opinion
Why imply something so obviously untrue?

Do you tend fields? Because that's a whole lot of straw you're playing with.

I am using your exact words and your exact logic.

The USP .45 Tactical is objectively a better gun with the exception that the single action reset is better on the mk.23. It was designed to be an improvement over the mk.23 in terms of ergonomics at the """"scarifice"""" of the crazy long term durability of the mk.23( the USP .45 still well over built for a .45acp pistol). You will also save yourself approximately $1000 getting a USP 45 tactical instead of a mk.23. I don't have any regrets choosing a mk.23 over a USP 45T, but I can only recommend getting one if you share the same irrational attraction to it that I have.

Attached: Worthit.jpg (980x980, 310K)

>hurr durr you responded which means you care
I feel bad for people with extra chromosomes.

>I think you're the one who needs to "face it." Kavanaugh is a serial rapist.
So do you or do you not agree that multiple people making a claim might give that claim some weight?

Don't they have the same recoil system? Why does USP not last as long?

>So Hollywood movie makers use opinion polls before finalizing their scripts to see if every aspect is in perfect alignment with reality? What a ridiculous claim you just made, completely out of left field.

In that case, where did any of these words come from?

>get into the mud with someone
>they forget how they even got there
Jesus, dude. Please try to actually read the thread you are replying in. What I said is that the majority of gun naming goes on in movies, not in real life. You disagreed by saying that "several people" in the thread have said otherwise, a low standard of proof. I held you to your own standard when you continued to spout off ridiculous bullshit. And now you seem to have realized how stupid what you said was.

Who the fuck in this thread is naming anything? All I said was "she" and "her" when referring to something that I value. I do it to my car and my guns.

Both cultures do it fairly regularly. The only difference between the people that do it and the people that dont is, people that do it dont have autism fits over then people that dont do it.

Ah, ah, I see you didn't really reply to So... who is really lost? Who is spouting ridiculous bullshit? As far as I can see this is a thread about the USP .45 Tactical. The first 8 posts are about the USP. Post 9 was your out-of-left-field opinion and the beginning of a massive derailment. You seem way more lost than I do.

Don't try to play coy. "She" and "her" are human pronouns. A gun is not a human.

>she
>pronoun
>used to refer to a ship, vehicle, country, or other inanimate thing regarded as female

Fuck off nigger. Since you want to play bullshit games, there you go. A definition. Checkmate faggot.

>You seem way more lost than I do.
Sureness is not the same as being correct. The surest people I know are simultaneously some of the stupidest.

Attached: dunning-kruger-effect.png (2010x1340, 111K)

It's a way of showing endearment towards something by personifying it. You hear it a lot with cars, and ships, I imagine because the person will be attached to it and spending a lot of time with it

Guns are generally viewed more as tools, so they're probably less likely to have as deep of endearment. It's not a big deal, but I've probably one or twice had a friend refer to a gun that they put a lot of work into with a female pronoun. The analogy of a female pronoun works nicely when the gun is being temperamental in my opinion but I don't use them that way.

>tfw you're a handlet who can barely hold a USP.

Attached: 1528685785490.jpg (500x500, 56K)

lmao get fucked midget

The only parts the mk.23 has in common with the usp.45 is the magazine body, magazine spring, magazine follower, and the ammunition. Every other piece on the mk.23 is proprietary and close to 2x the size of a similar component in the USP. The locking block is literally twice the size of the USP's.
youtu.be/GoWbKCeW21o
This video is a pretty good comparison.

Attached: Loadedmyammobackwardswhoops.jpg (4032x1960, 3.7M)

thanks user

Attached: 1541816862946.jpg (852x854, 47K)

Dont feel bad user. My hands are big enough for big pistols, but i can never shoot compact pistols comfortably. Glock 43 for example is way too small for my hands.

>I heard about a psychological concept once, it must apply to everyone who disagrees with me, even if I haven't checked myself!
>I am on the true and righteous path! I'm not lost, YOU'RE lost!
>says the guy derailing a thread about H&K USPs with his failure to understand established social norms

Decided to finally join the yippie ki yay bandwagon and scooped this bad boy along with some handmade rosewood grips I ordered

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-121602.png (1440x2560, 1.38M)

OP here, very nice friend. Always loved the way beretta 92s looked. Finger fucked one at a LGS for a bit. Was my first time doing so on a gun that had DA. That was definitely an interesting experience.

The primary meaning of "she" is a female human. Sometimes it's used for boats, which is an exception. It's almost never used for countries anymore. That use is obsolete in speech, and only exists in old books. "Vehicle" means something like a large ship that has to communicate with other vessels, for example the space ship in Star Trek has a name -- so that's the same exception as already mentioned.

"Other inanimate thing regarded as female" means like a female robot, like the iPhone Siri, or a depiction of a woman. For example, people on /a/ talk about their plastic anime toys as "she" and "her." A PVC figure of an anime girl is universally regarded as female because it has breasts and is cute. A talking robot with a female voice is usually regarded as female because it sounds like one.

A handgun has no female traits. It has no breasts. It has no voice at all. It doesn't wear women's clothing. Nobody regards it as female. It is just a milled piece of steel stuck on an injection-molded grip/frame. Therefore, this definition does not apply to guns.

Checkmate, atheists.

Who are you quoting?

Is there a term for what this user is? Militant Autistic?

Here we go again...

Attached: 1262982225826.jpg (350x350, 34K)

>the primary use of something completely invalidates any other possible use of said thing

>my interpretation of what is and isnt female is the only correct interpretation and everyone else is autistic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Someone I disagree with, whom I can't prove wrong, and I don't want to admit he's right."

>not knowing how to greentext or the social norms of greentexting implied implications

I gifted my dad one and he put wood grips, much easier to keep a hold of

Attached: IMG_0029.jpg (1440x1920, 435K)

Welcome to the club, I love my 92s. Great shooter.Also op welcome to the party.

Attached: 20180720_152916.jpg (2576x1932, 649K)

Weaponized Autism™

>I know a tall Chinese basketball player
>therefore, the average height in China is about 7 feet tall!
-You.

>It doesn't wear women's clothing
Checkmate faggot.

Attached: CozyUSP.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

But he's not right, though. However, he has demonstrated his lack of social intelligence, and he does have a very complicated framework to inform his personal worldview, and lashes out at anything that conflicts with it.

Which is symptomatic of... guess what?

>strawmanning this hard

The boy works a damn grain silo, I tell ya.

We can do this all day long. A women's dress does not a woman make.

The definition said it has to be "regarded as female."

Attached: disgusting mentally ill man in a dress.jpg (853x1613, 516K)

>It doesn't wear women's clothing
Check mate faggot.

Attached: CozyUSP.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

o-ok...

Attached: 1510196066690.jpg (1280x720, 46K)