What guns do you want but you can't seem to find?

What guns do you want but you can't seem to find?

I desperately want a Winchester 1895 in 7.62x54r to pair with my Finn Mosin, but the states have very few and none are for sale.

Attached: neverever.jpg (1800x327, 42K)

Rossi 24" barrel lever action in .357

At this point I'm not even picky about stainless vs blued, octoganal, half round, round. I've only gotten to finger fuck one in .45 Colt. Damn thing almost followed me home even though it was wrong caliber.

a real Mauser K98, in ok condition, mixed numbers or matching, for under $900

Gun broker has 2 for sale right now, and they look less bubba'd and cheaper than mine

Pro-tip user: Check out estate sales and auctions.

That's where the good stuff often is. If someone with a moderate collection dies and the family sell some/all their guns, they don't generally go to the LGS down the road. They get put up for auction. The hard to find or oddball shit is always there.

I too want one, since I have about 12k rounds of 54r, and nothing to shoot it with.

Just was in my local gun store and saw two M1895s.

Attached: 20181110_130809.jpg (2560x1440, 994K)

Get literally any other mauser. German ones are collectibles or a trap for the retarded.

Yugos are $430 on J and G, cheaper on GunBroker. Most are better shooters than the K98s too.

Exactly. Swedish ones are some of the best rifles ever made.

>but the states have very few and none are for sale
There are at least 2 in the Rock Island catalog right now.

Holy shit

>no clip guides
Obviously not 7.62x54 guns. 1895s really aren't that rare, it's just that Russian ones are.

Why didn't Winchester remake them? The Russian M1895 got re-hyped thanks to Battlefield 1.

I had to drive 6 hours to find mine

Attached: woo.jpg (4122x1364, 982K)

I got one for $500 last year at a gat shop :^)

IZ108. It was the only Saiga that came with the ribbed sight
Quite a few have been popping up recently. If all goes well gonna panic buy one next week

Attached: post-7660-1211504441.jpg (750x270, 59K)

Which gun shop?

I just drove 5 to get a '43 M1 carbine for 500 bucks

Absolutely worth it

Henry All-Weather in 45-70

They do every so often as a limited edition type of thing. Made a run of them a few years ago in .30-06

Anons help a brother out!
I'm dreaming of the saddle ring carbine in that picture and want their contact info

Attached: 20181020_213707.jpg (4160x2080, 2.89M)

Those things are practically worth their weight in gold, I think everyone wants one, including me.

They probably have one in the pawn shop over in Red Lodge, MT. It's where I get some of my ammunition and firearms, when I have the money to do so

You happen to know if any of those 1895s were in 54r? Cuz I'll fuckin drive over to redlodge if so lol.

Remi?

That's not the same thing to most people who want the M1895 though, being able to use the same ammunition as their Mosin-Nagants and SVT-40s are the big feature they want. While it's great that they reissued it in .30-06 to get that Great War Doughboy feel, a Winchester M1895 in 7.62x54mmR is the "missing" piece for a lot of Slavaboos

saw one in a mom and pop gunstore in upstate ny, if price isn't an object i can try to remember the name for you.

Polish Mauser with Polish crest for less than $1000

It was like...$700

Attached: GER - K98k.jpg (3796x738, 1.84M)

Most spergs aren't gonna pay 2 grand for a repro, and no one but spergs are gonna be interested in getting one.