Given that CNN is touting .45 ACP as an “unconventional” pistol round, don’t we...

Given that CNN is touting .45 ACP as an “unconventional” pistol round, don’t we, Jow Forumsommandos have an obligation to troll them into pointing out the 1911 won two world wars?

Pic for some shit I dunno.

Attached: D8A0C11D-73A7-444F-98DA-DE4F7E36006B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKPObRSU5w4
youtu.be/tT3cPwV4uTk
youtu.be/QAW-L8YV86Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1706w3uPUHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce faggot

Yes. Full on fudd memes should get sent their way.

It’s my RDR2 Schofield. Git gud.

I don't believe you. No sauce. Wrong gun. Stop being stupid.

I WANT TO EAT NICK'S ASS

Can confirm. Mine is gold and has pearl grips. Red dead 2 indeed.

Attached: .45ACP vs 9mm.jpg (537x676, 138K)

Attached: 1911 Negligent Discharge.webm (490x320, 939K)

Attached: .45ACP victim.jpg (634x417, 71K)

Attached: 1911 vs tank.gif (220x176, 638K)

there's a jidf brigade going on
don't give the kikes any ideas

Attached: 45ACP self defense.webm (484x362, 645K)

>.45 AARP is now an "unconventional" and "high power" pistol round
Normies don't even know about the round that 1911's fire- hell they probably don't even know what a 1911 is. This game is fucking terrible, the AI is garbage.

Attached: 1539422755851.jpg (960x866, 64K)

Wow, it's almost as if the the media is full of jews that will put a spin on anything to promote their goals, what a shock.

True.

Attached: 1541012501869.jpg (400x400, 112K)

>CNN is touting .45 ACP as an “unconventional”
link it homo

Attached: where's your boulder.jpg (1440x774, 110K)

Seent it on the pictovision, no idea how to find a clip.

Sauce for news article retard. I don't give a fuck about your video game pic.

Is that what they’re saying now?.. Jesus Christ Lord almighty. I’m just WAITING for some tard to shoot up a place with a bolt action; then what would they say? Guys, how can we troll the Hell out of these NPC leftists that won’t survive the race war? We should tell them that we work for the ATF and make up some retarded shit about the .45 saying that since Trump is the 45th, it automatically makes the .45 racist.

Attached: FDC25EDC-A449-49A9-B973-C398DF57DB63.jpg (374x503, 50K)

>I’m just WAITING for some tard to shoot up a place with a bolt action; then what would they say?

Attached: raifu is next.jpg (960x636, 210K)

Holy shit that's actually plausible

This unironically. It’s just more kike bullshit. Why would anybody even watch CNN in the first place unless you were a soccer mom.

Who was charles whitman u of tx for 800 please

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about muskets?

Attached: C9DF3AD7-A11B-4D90-9663-55EE176C7F51.jpg (720x720, 64K)

This. With how cheap and plentyful Mosins were a few years ago, I'm surprised no one has tried that already. Imagine the media's shock
>we're getting reports of another mass shooty
>another senseless shooting that could have been prevented by common sensing those AR15s out of existence
>our local reporter, George Goldberg, is on the scene
>"thanks Anderson, it appears that a new, even more powerful rifle was in fact used in this shooting. It's called a nugget. The nugget is actually a Russian gun, and is extremely popular with members of the alt-right, including the hacker known as FourChan. It fires a large round known for use in sniper rifles and machine guns in Syria. We still have no word on how the shooter gained access to military hardware but Russia is likely to blame, as they supply much of the Syrian regime's weapons. The nugget is also sighted for up to 2000 meters, making it far more deadly than any AR15, and does not require high-capacity magazines, instead loading from small, and very concealable 'stripper' clips. The debate over gun control continues in America. Back to you, Anderson"

Kek, we should tell CNN that the shooters .45 was belt fed.

>muskets were responsible for the death of many black soldiers that were once enslaved by the south.
>doctors during the civil war found out the only way to save a soldier's who was hit by a musket was to amputate.
>50 caliber muskets are just old versions of the modern military grade 50 caliber used by snipers today.

GOOGLE IT YOU 43 YEAR OLD ELECTION DICKHEAD

>This is the Kentucky Long Rifle
>It was a favorite of the anti government, slave owning revolutionaries
>it’s .62 caliber ball is much larger than the .50 bmg used by military machine guns
>it does massive damage and can’t even be used for hunting
>due to an ATF loophole it isn’t even considered a firearm and can be shipped right to your house
>WITHOUT A BACKGROUND CHECK
>Nobody needs this high powered racist gun

>You’ll never shoot government officials with a Kentucky long rifle from a tree perch

I give up, this is proof that the media will pull anything to get anything banned.

Attached: AC63E945-EC70-4E68-8E89-0437C2F624DE.jpg (300x300, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AKPObRSU5w4

Send this to cnn as proof that .45 Armor Cutting Pistol rounds are super dangerous!

Why are the ((jews)) against .45 acp again?

Where did they say this? Wanting to know to put them on blast.

being this new

Hey guys, is the Remington 783 shit? I could get one with a scope and free shipping for like 280, not including the rebate.

Attached: D04F017F-722B-4FB5-8018-435760041CB2.png (1136x640, 954K)

We should remind them that .45acp is an anti nazi round and if you get rid of it they’ll come back!

Attached: 528F49C3-2B9E-490C-B46A-7BA9B7160499.jpg (275x183, 11K)

That's about the size of it. I remember a few years ago here in Oz, some website ran a piece on some kind of pump action shotgun with a detachable box mag, can't remember what it was exactly, and their description was "The magazine is similar to the one used by the AR15 babby annihilator 9000...etc. etc."
And well, yeah, they're both a little metal box with a spring in, same as any other detachable box mag since the patent was filed. But as we've discussed at length on Jow Forums before, for most people, guns run on black magic and the blood of minorities, so it's entirely plausible that adding black salt clippazine will make your manually operated firearm magically fire 3 times faster.

Attached: 2pg10ov5wevz.jpg (800x729, 33K)

>not nickel plated Schofield
do you even Jesse James?

no it’s pretty great you should be more worried about the scope

>blaming the Jews
>for anything
go back to pol nazi or better yet hang yourself for being so fucking stupid that you actually believe that a Jew has done anything bad ever. Youre just so bad at life and everyone is lmaoing at you that you want an escape goat to pin your miserable life on. maybe if you acted like a normal person and took the first step and admitted that right wingers are the real monsters of the world you might actually get laid
but your probably too comfortable being a virgin or probably just scared of girls thats why you spend all your time on Jow Forums and invade a progressive board and spam your stupid conspiracy theories that Jews are responsible for gun control. I've never said this before to anyone but you should kill yourself

>T. Jew

>this is the .45 acp bullet compared to the 9mm that the police use, it’s 33% larger than this and the shooter in california had a clip of 20 of these lethal rounds
>I this round saw service in the military for nearly 80 years and the marines especially loved it because of the ability to explode and tear the organs of their enemies in WWII, Nazis, Japanese, it didn’t matter
>but this isn’t 1945 anymore but anyone can buy a gun WITH 4 TIMES THE AMMO CAPACITY of the pistols we used in WWII, do you need 20 round of military grade ammo to protect yourself, I don’t think so.

Attached: 359BC0C2-E605-457E-AAB0-14DD4C57B7D5.jpg (280x450, 30K)

>responding to low efford bait

Attached: CE3EAE5F-741D-40E4-BA38-4D63D4031CAA.jpg (774x1024, 178K)

They tried this shit in the Clinton era already and given the creativity of the modern left they are likely to try it again desu.

Good effort
6/10 bait
Have a (you)

Attached: 1540422463167.png (289x271, 126K)

They portrayed them as pic described in a documentary on guns in the UK. It featured English shooting before he had to turn in his guns because of people who commented on his channel weren’t fitting for the crown

youtu.be/tT3cPwV4uTk
Oh boy have I got a video for you

youtu.be/QAW-L8YV86Y

3 late, m8

Yes
Everyone tweet picrelated at CNN

Attached: D7366F97-22CF-4B53-9287-AEF8EE624B4E.jpg (1200x895, 116K)

>33% larger

Attached: faggler.png (1105x1445, 221K)

Kek, genuenly made me chuckle user. I’ll take my chances. I just don’t wanna buy an optic. If I had it my way, I’d get iron sights.

>a bolt action

You mean sniper rifle that can kill from up to a mile away with a single shot surely?

Also a shotgun is now a horrific weapon designed for clearing trenches during the slaughter in WW1 by firing hails of lead that tear flesh and shatter bone.

A 22LR is a weapon favoured by mafia hit men as are silencers

And it should be obvious that 45ACP was the ammunition(that is a kind of bullet) used by al Capone the to terrorise citizens in drive by shootings as it could be concealed in violin cases.

>Kentucky Long Rifle
This is a weapon that fires ammunition (a type of bullet) that is so large it is classed as a destructive device when used in other weapons. It has been used by terrorists and ISIS in the middle east to attack armoured vesicles from a mile away and can shoot down helicopters and airliners on take off or landing. Some of its NRA (boo hiss) defenders with link it to the history of the American Revolution but modern reproductions are made of advanced steel (a type of metal) and can be equipped with sniper scopes that let terrorists see in the dark.

>45acp is an anti nazi round
45ACP was used by American special forces rangers in fighting Nazi German units equipped with armoured tanks and has no place in the average American home.

>nickel plated Schofield
'Old west' guns may look quaint but the reality is that they are rapid firing guns that were easily concealed and used to carry out murders in crowded bars. Their ammunition (a type of bullet) creates horrific injuries. Modern versions made from advanced steel (a type of metal) present a real risk to law enforcement and are readily available to terrorists.

Also
Antique guns are frequently being used by criminals who are learning how to modernise them from you tube to carry out terrorist attacks

Air rifles
Thousands of children a year suffer life changing or death at the hands of these lethal weapons.

The above is a guide to the media speak.

>iron sights.
Millions of people have died when fixed in these lethal targeting devices. They pose a threat to law enforcement and are readily available to terrorists. Often made of steel ( a type of metal) they are used to direct ammunition (a type o bullet) onto unsuspecting victims from a mile away. studies have shown many mass shooters with mental illnesses have used 'iron sights' to target their victims, including children. Our insane laws allow anyone to walk in off the street without any checks and buy this military technology. Our reporter Kimberly found them openly on sale to anybody no questions asked on the internet. You Tube has videos that train terrorists and criminals in using 'iron sights'. In a terrifying new development a 'dioptre iron sight' are now available openly and allow terrorists and criminals to target unaware victims from a mile. Similar targeting was used by elite snipers (a type o soldier) in the bloody pointless carnage of WW1. This reporter has to ask? Are American streets now the trenches of ww1? In Australia which is a prison colony founded by Irish people who aske for potato the issue was solved by buying back all iron sights and jailing any Irish people who asked for potatoes or had iron sights and employing more prison staff with English accents. Could the same solution work here? Lets ask the Australian politician who's grandfather slaughtered unarmed aboriginals and introduced these laws cracking down on gun crime.

>watching rdr2 weapon customization videos on YouTube to try and get myself over having to wait for the pc port
>every person makes a disgusting gold gun with silver engraving and pearl grips

I just hope I don’t have to wait like 2 years like I did with gtav. Probably will though

Holy shit it's a fucking jew.
Go away and stop pushing gun control sholom.

>right wingers are the real monsters of the world you might actually get laid
I can just buy a hooker and not sell out.

>Jews are responsible for gun control
Every jew in the government pushes for it.
Why the fuck are you even on this board.

>Youre just so bad at life and everyone is lmaoing at you
Holy moly bat man people I dont like or respect and hate dont like me?
Oh I could care so less.

>>You mean sniper rifle that can kill from up to a mile away with a single shot surely?
>.22lr box says deadly out to a mile.
>OUT TO A MILE
>obviously can be used for sniping
>BAN IT

>virgin or probably just scared of girls
Not a virgin haven't been since I was 14 (thank God for Florida girls) and have plenty of gf talking about hating the Jews too.
Also I dont talk to girls because of the #meetoo false accusations movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=1706w3uPUHA

NRA bad

underground nuke tests?

why do you retard respond to the most fucking obvious bait
god I fucking hate this board

>escape goat

Attached: 1536116566911.jpg (1204x1204, 211K)

It's part of the Jow Forumsulture here, man.

Cursed image

>ammunition (a type of bullet)

Attached: epic.png (404x447, 212K)

Attached: 1514538298970.jpg (750x420, 58K)

Yes they are

Attached: E34FE0C6-8AD6-414B-80FF-88DB66882FA4.png (1536x2048, 1.72M)

Rofl

>nickel-plated Schofield
>not Brass framed, blued SAA

Attached: 1538219779923.jpg (1024x832, 118K)

>they go after fudd's durr rifles
>fudds STILL don't care as long as they get to use them to hunt once a year

Fucking boomer

>Also a shotgun is now a horrific weapon designed for clearing trenches during the slaughter in WW1 by firing hails of lead that tear flesh and shatter bone.
Don't forget a shotgun is like firing nine 9mm bullets all at once in a single shot. I've actually seen this one. It isn't wrong, but clearly the attempt is to strike a certain note with a reader. >Wow, if a 9mm pistol can commit a mass shooting, just think about a gun that shoots 9 of those AT ONCE!

>nazi killing
If your anti .45 your pro nazi.
Don’t be pro nazi shlomo!

I’ve been studying at the anti defamation academy!

Yeah, your sisters don’t count sport.

B8 but....
>6 gorrillion jews get shoahed
>for some reason a fair amount of modern jews want people disarmed and the government armed even after all that.
Big think right there

They tried this with silencer co Maxim 50. Dumb ass said some shit like "imagine if the DC sniper had a suppressed 50 caliber rifle."

Implying liberals don't want to try shit that failed again.
> Not real Communism, never was really tried yet.

Attached: really happy merchant.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

my white Arabian just died, I need a new horse

At this point I don't even use Jew in connection with the ethnic or religious groups. It's like how fag has transcended it's meaning as an insult to homosexuals.
Calling someone a jew means they're dishonest and will drown anyone to push themselves ahead. I don't believe a word of the whole "Jews control everything" bullshit, but I'll still use the term when it fits.

What a fucking jew.

Porque no los dos?

>Sees sci-fi movie
>"And each pellet was like heat-seeking or something and each one hit a different person!"

Please tell me you aren't married to a horse-girl.

why did you post Roman man? I don't have feelings. I am not scared.

Attached: 1541717727717.png (1102x714, 634K)

ill just leave this here

Attached: 1540428529139.jpg (338x495, 22K)

This post was bait by a Jow Forumstard to try and swing over the Jow Forums moderates to become more Jow Forums.

I applaud the effort.

SURELY this can't be legal

no one needs to be able to curve shoot bullets from a 1911 like that and I mean hell look at the fucking size of that clip no one needs that

If their saying this about 45. Imagine what their reaction to 40sw would be.

Guess im a stupid goy

Attached: DmhbvimVsAAzqF9.png (1200x675, 588K)

It is. You can't even normally get a Glock 21/30/36 poly80 frame because of the magwell dimension differences. This needs to change :L

A man can dream...

Attached: UwUWhatsThis (1).jpg (851x609, 190K)

Attached: fucking kek.jpg (490x586, 916K)

Bullshit they don’t. Puss is puss, dick don’t know any difference