PAY ATTENTION: GUN CONFISCATION VIA MENTAL HEALTH

I urge you guys to check out the thread that was archived in like 10 minutes (pic related) it's important. Especially if you are a Vet, or a gun owner which most of you are.

>Save Pic
>Spread Image

Spread it as many places as possible

Attached: image.png (1536x2048, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brontyman/status/1060607912786092032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off back to Jow Forums

Get fucked

Attached: 54E952E8-FCDE-413E-8B5E-32DC32C69B58.jpg (720x617, 40K)

Did you even read whats in the image dumb fuck, it concerns you dumb dumb

I'm painfully aware this is from pol. I fucking get that. But so what, if you read whats in the screenshot you will see why it's important.

Pretty soon if your a vet, or a gun owner, and you dont act normal like everyone else, then expect to have your guns confiscated

I'm telling you anons, you're getting an early warning here.

There is already talk of mandatory confiscation of persons who are on or who have been on psychiatric medications within the past five years.

Yes, thats if you took them for a few months then got off, also ambien too. Ambien is a psychiatric medication

you're acting like people here aren't already aware of this shit

Theyre not and your not. Because it was proposed TODAY at a Psychiatric convetion in NY.

As gun owners, all we do is move the "take action" line. We'll continue to cuck until we're living in the proper noguns Mexico 2.0 utopia.

Gun grabbing will start with veterans.

Attached: janny'.jpg (494x375, 37K)

For years it's been (hey do you intend on hurting yourself or others) and you could skate by with that.
Now they want to do more. Democrats are pushing for it right now, but nobody seems to give a shit

Because of that fuck in California, yeah it will.

He posted something to the effect

"You guys don't do anything about guns thats why I can do this" while he was in the bar shooting

>not mentally ill or unstable
>not a mentally ill "buhh i get sad sometimes im depwessed :(((" sad boy faggot who abuses benzos or antidepressants
>all my friends are cool with me and know I'm level-headed or are like-minded individuals
>don't need to get any mental health evaluations
>mfw my gun rights are secure

Attached: 1541317820974.gif (250x264, 1.21M)

Anyone can be classified as insane by psychiatrists. All they need is accusation to get people executed by police without trial.

Attached: 1487641157740.jpg (500x581, 127K)

>psychiatrists
I will never be visiting one in my life.

We've known this. This is why the argument against "mental health checks" is always, at least for me "Well I don't want some crazy fucking schizo walking around with a rifle desu but the problem is I don't trust the government nor your fucking spazz ass to determine fairly and properly what constitutes mentally ill."

>if we post this in every problematic thread the kiked mods will delete it

I know it works

Yeah man that totally real event. I saw that on the drool tube, how sad.

twitter.com/brontyman/status/1060607912786092032

Reminder Jow Forums has a feedback function and we at least have an option to let the mods know we disagree with the second sticky

HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Attached: eeeeeee.jpg (274x161, 15K)

>gun confiscation via mental health
you mean (((mental health)))
oy vey this guy said something bad about israel
he voted against israel
he knows what AIPAC is
he said something about immigration and brought up israels immigration policies vs the policies jewish politicians support in the west!!!!

and your officially a mentally unstable hate nazi and will have your guns taken away and a 51 50 means you will never get them back or be allowed to own guns again

Attached: good goy.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

(((mental health))) professionals will be used like cudgels to strip people of due process
>you know that guy in MD that the cops killed trying to take his guns for thought crime?
>the police captain admitted they expect a surge in red flags and gun siezures
>HE ADMITTED THEY EXPECT TO SEIZE SO MANY GUNS THAT THEY ARE BUILDING A HUGE WAREHOUSE TO STORE CONFISCATED GUNS

you know you could fit all the guns from a major city into a single warehouse right?

A mental health professional isn't required in this case. All that is required for the Red Flag thing to be implemented is an accusation to be formally made and a judge to sign off on it. There's no due process.

fuck off pol we actually believe in common sense gun control

Attached: 580658e08d963e54c2733fa521177cb6a7b8cef63c22d10be838f6f33cbaf519.jpg (550x900, 52K)

Haha epic falseflag my friend! Based! Maga!

Attached: 1541671932471.jpg (576x768, 99K)

Go back to Jow Forums
Some psych fags saying some shit doesn't mean anything.

"Common sense gun control" would be late term abortions for little shits like you.

Attached: Screenshot_20181005-013340.jpg (1280x800, 154K)

It's a very legit concept that people just aren't thinking about. I've been of course getting into some debates/discussions in the last couple of days and it just doesn't click that there's a real downside to painting a wide breadth of people as "mentally unstable".

I think it's that people are currently spooked and willing to give up rights for safety, but of course the old addage of ending up with neither applies. The USSR used mental institutionalization as a mechanism of political oppression so it is absolutely not far-feted or unprecedented that this could be the birth of a real monster or that the people pushing it are not doing it in good faith.

Takes a very broad perspective to see that and while I normally have a lot of faith in the average person, the average person I've talked to about this is a complete sheep and simply can't grasp the true implications no matter how I explain it.

>pol
>common sense gun control
guys i found the JIDF

>Lets ignore the already astronomical costs of sustaining mental healthcare for millions of patients, physicians and institutions and sweep even more under the rug so we can take away their guns!
You dumbfuck, incarceration is america's solution to the mental health crisis