HAPPENING

So how fucked is California? What does Jow Forums think Gavin Newsome has in store for gun owners? I’m thinking he’s going to just go with an out right total AR15 ban, along with a mandatory renewable firearms license tied into a state mental health service.

Attached: 8C9F4434-B986-470B-AC95-46A33B71E760.jpg (640x665, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brontyman/status/1060607912786092032
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
youtube.com/watch?v=gkBt7yLXyDk
freebeacon.com/issues/california-man-home-raided-guns-confiscated-trying-register-firearm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does it matter? their pistol register is basically closing by default once the micro-stamping rule is in full effect. This was done with pistols, they could do absolutely nothing and still claim a win ober de ebil handgonne just by doing nothing.

More bullshit that wont do anything.
California is and will forever be fucked because no one will fight or do anything but bitch.

Who cares? Why does anybody even need a fucking assault rifle anyway? Just chill the fuck out with all the guns already. Right wingers are soo fucking annoying.

Attached: 1470229922847.png (375x360, 36K)

>assault rifle
pistols, my dude. you have overdosed on identity politics.

>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.

fuck off

I feel you bro. I don’t even own a g*n I just smoke weed and watch dank shows like Rick & Morty

Attached: 70086623-FE0D-407D-94C4-259485D9AC3C.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

Don't you leftists get tired of all this shilling you do

Attached: 1349654444134.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Assault Weapons Registry will be expanded to include all semi-autos.
You will be required to take pictures of your all of your semi-autos, have them registered with the state, pay your mandatory registration fees, be forbidden from giving or selling your firearms, and once you've died they cannot be passed down and will have to be turned in to the state.

>talking about legislation affecting gun owners does not belong on the board where people talk about owning, collecting, and shooting guns

Attached: 1537632952477.jpg (900x810, 55K)

I totally forgot about that retarded ass microstamping shit

>Concord 1775
>Oh no, the King wants our Arms, what shall we do!?!
>I know! We shall post our grievances on the community post board!
>treading intensifies
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Do you ever have any Jow Forums meetups?
Here's a fucking idea.
>call Jow Forums
>you all meet
>bring all the good, non cucked shit
>roll into Sacramento
>Battle of Athens 2:Electric Boogaloo
Do you know what a group of just 4 or 5 guys could do? How about 20 or 30? 100? The police department freaks out with ONE shooter, against a platoon? They'd be running for their lives. Line up every Democrat politician and put a bullet in them. If you're smart and prepared, you can even hold out until reinforcement arrives. Take some as hostages and pull a Beslan if the police get cute.

Whenever I get pissed off about living in RI, I remind myself that I don't live in California, and I feel way better.

Attached: 1541799384537.jpg (1242x1228, 173K)

You got bitches running the government.

Slow day at the offices in Tel Aviv?

Everyone needs to use the site feedback function and let them know no one wants or respects the second sticky

Might be a pointless battle but its something

Vote with your feet. California is a lost cause.

1/10 you tried

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

They're already established background checks for ammo. Next they will be limiting how much you can buy in a single year.

>why do you even NEED 300 rounds of ammo?

-0/1000

Attached: 8EADBAF0-8DE2-42CE-89E0-6C2DB3D23A7B.gif (399x152, 135K)

>so guys about that shooting
>we need to do something
>I say we do the same shit we have done before for the past 20 years
>sounds like it’ll work this time
>mfw California politicians are on it wasn’t real communism levels of gun control autism

Attached: 1CD530AE-1855-41F9-9FDC-CF6D5091FBEB.png (1136x640, 947K)

Nobody needs it.
Nobody need to justify shit for dick to you, nut muncher
Fuck the constitution, fuck "muh well armed militia," I want an "assault rifle" because I fucking feel like it.

Eat shit and die, spook.

The marvel of gun control is that no matter how much you have already in place, if it fails you can just claim there wasn't enough.

are you newfags seriously acting like intent was ever to actually reduce crime?

What do you suggest?

Second agent provocateur post on Jow Forums since the election. I’m guessing you work for CNN and want to do a story on how this place is a hotbed if potential terrorism. Fuck right off.

He still got his (you)s

Four words: yearly mandatory psychological examinations. And as an added bonus, we'll at least have someone to imprison when the shooter offs himself.

Youre glowing real hard nigger

>letting laws get passed because of fake events

Epitome of npc's.

I hope he pushes this shit. The harder the better. That way punished Kavanaugh can break his dick off in them

Attached: C491621A-3D5B-4F04-98F4-86F2C4C2B54E.gif (320x180, 2.41M)

>Hey guys. If we get rid of the tools of violence.....We will end violence!
This is how nearly half of the American population actually thinks. Better start burning all of your V A P O R W A V E mixtapes onto CD's cause. Storms a comin.

Attached: Dream within a Life.jpg (928x621, 50K)

>When a three letter agency gets this desperate

Attached: falling_down_zootopia.jpg (1280x1896, 628K)

Attached: 3letteragency.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>ban all guns, and any cuckle “gun owner” left in the shithole bends over and lets feds take their shit that they decked out in overpriced compliant features
>another neo-MKULTRA’d mutt chimps out
>”I-It only happened because guns are being brought in from other states! Nationwide ban now!”
>guns are still imported by spic cartels and nigs continue nogging after a national ban

Attached: 4D38BDBD-C0BB-4B02-8CB3-42131427DDE9.jpg (900x1142, 290K)

>when the actual 3 letter agencies are the ones calling others Feds when they get scared

Half the people here are nogunz and to fat to walk up the stairs also nice try glow in the dark nigger

>if I say mkultra but imply it still happened they'll believe me because I used their tin foil theory
>whatever you do don't ever imply it didn't happen just call the shooter a spic or on antidepressants and they'll believe it
>throw them any bone and they'll latch onto it but remember never ever say the event didn't happen

This will unironically happen. CA will kvetch that NM AZ NV are responsible for the gun violence, just like how leftists in Chimpcago blame states like Indiana for their gun violence.

WE ARE NOW POSTING AT PEAK SPOOKY HOURS
--- P A N I C ---
>--- P A N I C ---
--- P A N I C ---
>--- P A N I C ---

Attached: scared_of_this.jpg (533x388, 27K)

Why aren't these threads all grouped into Be Afraid General?

California will finally set up a checkpoint on all highways into and out of California. They will mark the beginning of their intention of secede from the union.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but someone I knew died in the shooting, so I can confirm this one isnt a fake

Okay

Attached: high_impact_sexual_violence.png (680x699, 408K)

You’re a fag and I hope you get raped
Just like all of Jow Forums is “from sandy hook” and even if you legitimately do know someone who did, they deserved it for being a Californian.

(You)

Attached: fuckin_kewl_kid_meme.gif (350x292, 461K)

no, their pistol register is "paid grandfather" list. Basically NEW pistols can't really get on it because of the new requirements, but the guns already on the list can stay on it as long as the makers DON'T change anything about it (glock still makes gen 3's for the CA market) and pay a fee every year to stay on the list.

we know, that means that the list is an ever diminishing group. Companies aren't going to keep supporting CA forever.

>if I call out shitposts they'll believe me when I say it happened

Did you react like this crackhead hired off the corner?

Its funny how the tragedy of the commons applies to companies too. Companies could strong arm a lot of anti-gun places by refusing to sell arms to the police, but because some company might try to come in to fill the void, damn the consequences, then none of them except for Barrette and a scant few others do it.
Imagine how fast a state would turn if they knew their cops wouldn't get any arms. What really upsets me is that companies threaten this shit for other things, like bathroom bills (we saw this in Georgia and Texas). Why can't gun companies agree to do it?

God as my witness there is no state in the union that is more buttfucking retarded than California. I genuinely believe that if it burned up into oblivion about 2/3 of the nation's issues would go up in smoke with it.

I hope you lose your job for this poor effort

Pretty sure more than a few are ran by yids such as sig sauer

>kikes use tragedy to further their evil kikery

No way, brah.

Attached: Henry Ford on the Jews.jpg (500x450, 38K)

Just someone from my highschool so I didnt really feel much, just the first time one of these shootings has seemed real to me
pic

Attached: 1541901738856.jpg (500x522, 19K)

california is the template for what the jews want to do to the USA like sweden is for the EU
real talk buy all the liberty civil defense ammo you can while you still can
aka one more month

Attached: when the federal reserve reduces inflation on food pellets.jpg (604x604, 237K)

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure you require the senate along with the house to make things into law. And even if you did manage to pass new laws, it can still be vetoed by the president. Which even then, would then require not majority, but two - thirds majority in both the House and the Senate for it to become law. So as far as I can put this shit together. It appears that it is us who have the high ground.

We can only hope.

If the mental health practitioners are held responsible, nobody will get their guns.

Falling Down is a heart wrenching film if you know what happens.

Worked great in Australia.

Attached: Australia illegal guns.jpg (1176x2022, 622K)

Be Prepared. How are you on food and water?

Attached: Feinstein.jpg (300x398, 95K)

That's the thing, can't make it may issue. We're already seeing trouble there with courts like in Hawaii. So the psychologists will have to put down their reason for requiring you to hand over your weapons.

It's brilliant. Stuff like permit to purchase, etc. only target new gun owners. Now we have a paychologist on record marking every single gun owner, old and new, as a danger to themselves or others.

oh you gullible goyim
youre the reason things are this way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
>20 years ago vote against all this bullshit
>law passes overwhelmingly
>(((courts))) come down and say its illegal to enforce your borders and that not paying billions in welfare to support an invasion of foreign nationals is raycisss
see sweden, france, uk, germany, texas, arizona, florida, canada and every other country besides Israel for reference

Attached: we dont need no stinking passports or drivers licenses or insurance cards or birth certificates or s (400x300, 60K)

Everyone that calls you a hoodnigger is part of the problem.

>Muh guns resist tyranny!
>Immediately abandons guns when confronted with tyranny
What the hell is the point of your guns if you don't ever use them?

Who would win in a civil war 2 scenario between Nevada and California?
>pic related

Attached: 1540223577927.jpg (524x542, 194K)

CA Supreme Court ruled unanimously a few months ago that even if a law was impossible to comply with, in this case micro stamping, that's not good enough ground to challenge said law, despite the CA Penal code specifically forbidding legislation that requires impossible compliance.

Unanimous decision, think about that.

They probably make more money from state and federal contracts than civilian markets, so given the choice they picked the more profitable option.

Unlike 1776, nobody is a farmer/tradesman in a self-sufficient community anymore, the enemy isn't months away across an ocean, and we don't have two superpowers backing us. You're not a colonist who can tell the king of England to fuck off, secure in the knowledge that it costs him a fortune and several months to send an army after you.

Remember Shay's rebellion? Those were fucking revolutionary war veterans and they still got their shit stomped. That's what happens when the tyrant isn't a thousand miles away. And nowadays we're fucking surrounded by tyranny.

>just go down shooting!
Suicide accomplishes nothing if you don't have an organization making your martyrdom mean something.
Not to mention there's plenty of ways for the government to break you without killing you.

>Shooting happens with a perfectly legal CA gun and a magazine that's already illegal

MORE GUN LAWS.

I already miss Brown, fuck this yuppiefaggot

There would be some pretty bad ass aesthetics. Partisan-wave is pretty Jow Forumsino

Attached: c22623c96c1c9f28aa12efef6beccd7fefffa96c30454da486156c52d0da00df.jpg (643x910, 100K)

I missed him before he was even gone. He vertoed SOME gun laws. Newsom is going to sign every single one and push for more.

When is it time to start taking the "well regulated" part of the second amendment seriously to start forming the Militia Regiments?
It amazes me how flagrantly corrupt and tyrannical our system has become and no one does or says a fucking thing about it. Why haven't there been a string of Supreme court cases destroying gun legislation that is in the pipe and that has already been made law? Jow Forumsfags like to think that they're special by taking the "redpill", as if they are now apart of a secret club. When the reality of the situation is, the redpill has been right out there in the open for decades. But no one seems to care.

>Is this how Democracy dies? With a roaring applause?

rundown on the aesthetic boys?

The fuck even happened to Cox? He did enough to win the run off then he vanished to the bottom of some ocean and let Newsom run away with everything.

Brown also flip flopped a lot (like on 'ghost guns') but he did veto all semi-autos becoming salt guns at least twice IIRC, Newsome on the other hand will sign basically any legislation if it fucks over civilian firearm owners in some way.

Probably the most important case in the state right now is the confiscatory mag ban currently under injunction. The state and CADOJ are trying to set a precedent that basically lets them pretend the 5th's taking clause and the 14th's due process clause don't exist.

If they can successfully declare mags verboten, they can do the same with all salt guns and semi autos, of which they have a ready made hit list of all owners who bothered to comply.

Here's the theme song for 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=gkBt7yLXyDk

Attached: 36486254_1830423370586206_5787752749605060608_n.png (960x912, 618K)

Probably because after the run-off the chances of anyone flipping their vote is slim to none. If you look at the map you can see the clear divide between cities and the rural rich (think wine country) and the mostly rural poor.

You're glowing so bright the fucking sun is getting jealous. If Jow Forumsommandos wanted to blast a place they would take their IRL frens and verbally tell each other

guns and people lined against a wall

just because people die doesn’t mean it’s not a FF, but I’ve not seen any evidence against it

Friendly reminder that regardless of the evidence, Australian gun laws will never loosen and change.
Our country is still living in the shadows of the Port Arthur shooting and that's legitimately frustrating to me.
I just wanna own and fire a SLR again.

Attached: 1540706076045.jpg (1024x649, 55K)

(((people))) to you maybe

Attached: juden.gif (501x585, 11K)

I can't wait for this to happen, because that's when it'll be challenged in court and eventually be heard by SCOTUS who'll knock it down hard.

They already blame the other states even though we have data showing like 90+% of murders with firearms are from California guns.

Those M11s actually look pretty tidy.

All the more reason why Kavanaugh needs to get off his fat beer-swilling ass and get SCOTUS to take up more 2A cases. We need another win like Heller right the fuck now. That's basically our only hope in hell. As it stands we know that in every state you have the right to own a gun of some kind, but it's not clear if that means a single-shot .22 or anything that's legal under federal law.

It won't be any good if 9th Circus keeps affirming every massive infringement of every constitutional right so long as it fucks over gun owners and SCOTUS is too pussyfooted to hear a challenge, thereby affirming those bad rulings. I know they don't have time for every case, but they have to hear SOMETHING..

I'd chalk that up to the SCOTUS until now being a very close decision on anything gun, we fucking know RBG would just rule against anything pro gun even if it was clear infringement. And as fucked as it is with WA joining the cuck train and CA new gov I think something will get pushed through that will force a SCOTUS ruling. WA's new AW laws that make all semi autos AW is basically a precursor to a ban on all Semi autos. Now they just need a AW ban. California has had Jerry Brown repeatedly veto a ban on semi auto rifles, he's gone and we have a massive anti gun gov who hopefully will sign that. If that happens then its just a lawsuit away. So far all the laws have just been a 1000 cuts making everyone in californias life shittier. If they do what they want there will be an unavoidable lawsuit. The 9th had to pull some bullshit on the CCW case, and hawaii just got fucked on the same type of case. The next couple of years will see some batshit insane laws and then a lawsuit. Just think about that beaner running against Queen Jew, the ghost gun retard and he almost won. We get one of them in and they pass some massively unconstitutional shit and SCOTUS will have to step in and then everyone will be free.

The thing that has me legit worried is that it takes years for these challenges to worm their way through the pipes to even be heard. No guarantee that the funding to keep the fight up will even be enough, not to mention that literally everyone in the entire court system from here to DC (which is only slightly over half favorable) is dead set against it and will play any dirty trick to trip up the challenge.

In that time, CA will be passing laws and enforcing them. By the time a ruling comes down it may genuinely be too late. People are going to have to give up guns, they will be shredded, people are going to get their doors kicked in/arrested/shot and the powers that be see all of that as a good thing.

I'm planning on leaving CA for greener pastures soon, but not (just) for gun rights per se. I know I can't really run from that forever. If it doesn't die in places like CA with some Federal authority to crush it, it will spread everywhere and eventually become the new normal.

I mean people haven't been complying since the first bans, California has a like 3.6% compliance rate with this most recent bullet button AWB and registration. They will never enforce the laws because they can't afford to, they have to deal with the rampant homeless and illegal problems. They got the olympics in LA as well. We are too poor for them to do anything and there are probably hundreds of thousands of guns that were purchased in arizona that aren't on any record books in just the last few years.

I used to think that, but they made a few examples of people with the last round of bullet-button registrations.
The Red Flag guy that got lit up on Maryland has me spooked too, because of how casually they're treating that whole situation. Like "Yeah we just broke into this guy's house and capped him, we're doing 500 more like that this month, the system works!". I know that's raising eyebrows in CA for all the wrong reasons.

It may seem like CA has bigger problems than hassling/arresting/murdering tax-paying citizens who are guilty of nothing more than exercising their rights, and they do, but Newsom is just the kind of guy to make a point of making it a priority in the messiest way possible as a political posturing move.

freebeacon.com/issues/california-man-home-raided-guns-confiscated-trying-register-firearm/

You mean the guy that tried to comply and got fucked? The majority of people getting fucked have been people attempting to comply. Those boomers have had illegal rifles for years and then try and register them and get arrested. Noncompliance is Californian, if you comply you die. Everyone with an IQ above 55 and who is younger than 55 knows that this state hates white people and gun owners except for our taxes.

Remember soviets and their sluggish schizophrenia? Now it's autism

>A DEVIOUS DISORDER TYPICAL OF MASS SHOOTERS AND PEDOPHILES
>SYMPTOMS INCLUDE HAVING FEWER THAN 1 SEX PARTNER A WEEK, FEWER THAN 100 FRIENDS, NOT BEING VERIFIED ON TWITTER, BEING A CREEPY INTROVERT AKA A FUCKING LOSER THAT NEVER SMILES, AND FRINGE POLITICAL BELIEFS BECAUSE AUTISM IMPAIRS SOCIAL ABILITIES. WERE THESE NORMAL PEOPLE THEY WOULD NOT BE RACIST.
>STUDIES SHOW THAT NEARLY ALL REPUBLICAN FASCISTS ARE AUTISTIC. ALL RACISTS HAVE AUTISM.
>KEEP US SAFE, KEEP GUNS OUT OF AUTISM'S HANDS

>I already miss Brown
This. He was by no means 2A friendly, but he at least had some limits. He vetoed stuff like the first 80% receiver ban and the expanded red flag law that would have allowed teachers, co-workers, employers to initiate gun confiscations.

Now we have the guy who brought us Gunmageddon in office with a conveniently timed mass shooting that supposedly would have been stopped by the blocked 10+ round magazine possession ban.

Attached: 40hzjumpstreet.png (1366x2079, 2.39M)

>SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS
>LETS JUST TAKE AWAY MORE RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
>DEFINITELY AVOID DEALING WITH THE ACTUAL CAUSES OF THE PROBLEM

THEY NEVER ONCE TRY TO ADDRESS THE QUESTION OF *WHY* PEOPLE GO NUTS AND START KILLING OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE

>Brown also flip flopped a lot
That's because Brown was basically just your run of the mill populist career bureaucrat. He just wanted to sit on the fence trying to appease as many people as he could without ever really rocking the boat (see the whole shit show with the nurses union lol). Newson is an entirely different animal. Not only is he power hungry, he is a legit idealist who will stop at nothing to implement his plans for CA. We should be on high alert. Newson is fucking dangerous.

Attached: 1515713208745.png (1034x697, 414K)

Yeah but he's an idiot who will fuck up and if you run the budgets over and blatantly fuck over your region, even the most blue corrupt state will eventually get sick of your shit.

If they want to turn us into brazil, then they will end up with what brazil chose, a far right progun revolution sick of the leftist statism and corruption.

We just need to weather the storm and pray that the supreme court does fucking something at least.

Also its a sad day when a wildfire gives us political cover by distracting from a mass shooting and burns some demoshit lefties out of their million dollar homes.

I can't even tell who the shills are and who really is a Jow Forums poster anymore.

You want Cali to stop being a shithole? Quit moving to Texas and start showing up in force. You'll never get them to agree to what you want. Make it painful.