Jow Forums I need some help in killing a fox den near my parents home. Too close to schools for guns, any ideas...

Jow Forums I need some help in killing a fox den near my parents home. Too close to schools for guns, any ideas. Pic is the area where the den is located. Any ideas?

Attached: 1596D4B5-2BE7-4F30-9FB0-755E6C4E289B.png (640x1136, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/2015/smgame_summary15-16.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jynhdsH0WAo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yv06kGeSSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do have some fireworks if that helps

Leave the wildlife alone user...
They are watching

fuck you bait some raccoon traps and relocate them

Just burn those fuckers out

A molotov cocktail or chlorine gas

Attached: 1541785816675.jpg (536x619, 407K)

Why kill foxes?

Attached: 0010509163_10.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Who is watching? Prefer to get rid of it non lethally but, my mom’s crying over her dead chickens now; so anything goes.

I like the way you think Annon I’ll try that in the morning, still got to locate all the Fox holes

Didn't you post about this like last year too? Anyways just get a couple of wolves or a mountain lion or something and let it loose near the den. Make sure that whatever you let loose is hungry though.

They are too big for the traps

Fox Jesus
star fox.jpeg

Call wildlife control like a non-autist?

Ballista or scorpio.
Siege crossbow if you need to run and gun.

>He doesn’t know about 22 short subsonic
>He doesn’t know about 24 oz beer cans stuffed with cotton
>He doesn’t know about the oil filter trick
Who gives a flying fuck if it’s near a school, if nobody hears it, it never happened.

no you're just fucking lazy

Why not just build a decent chicken coupe and get a dog you faggot.

Once again op is a colossal faggot.

>Who gives a flying fuck if it’s near a school, if nobody hears it, it never happened.
My sides just passed Elon's car.

Fox didn’t break into the coop it attacked around noon and I have a dog

I have a .22 air rifle

No. Call animal control. You have proof the foxes were a nuisance to your chickens. They will clear them out of there.

.22lr subsonic out of a 24" barrel, shoot out your window. DO NOT let your barrel stick out the window, make sure you are at least a foot backed into your house. Nobody will ever hear. After that, you will need to dispose of the bodies. I propose breaking into the schools dressed in the still- warm fox's furs in the middle of the night and butting all the organs in the lunchmeat.

There is no line of sight from my house and the fox den, it’s a thick patch of woods nobody goes through so disposing of the bodies will be easy

This thread is so I can vent as well as to see what Jow Forums would do in my situation.

Call wildlife control and move out of new jersey

Go piss all over it. They’ll get the idea.

Chicken wire fence might work.

>Not lining the room with strips of bed sheet for concealment
>Not camouflaging the rifle
Do you even scout sniper?

For the first one I already called them and they are sending someone over on Monday to check things out.

There's literally a product designed for your exact problem, OP.

Attached: amdro-animal-rodent-control-100508233-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

You forgot face paint and a ghillie suite that matches your walls.

You're a stupid kid now who's desperate to kill something, but when you get older and start taking real responsibility you will regret all the times you went out of your way to fuck with what little wildlife was around you rather than appreciating it.

Get some fucking binoculars and enjoy it while it's there, because dumb punk kids and dumb useless adults have no value for animals and fuck with them because they were too stupid to take responsibility for their own property(chickens) Get a hunting licence and go learn about the world, faggot.

Good. Don't do anything reckless with your guns or you might lose them.

Obvious nochickenz
You want hardware cloth for a proper chicken enclosure. Coons pull chickens through chicken wire, need something those fuckers can't fit their faggot hands through.

Oh fuck those things are great, I remember using them before Cali banned them.

>muh chikinz!
>muh urban farmmm!
fuck your chickens
leave the foxes alone

leave the fox alone you stupid faggot

Attached: camofeel.png (750x750, 38K)

Two words

Pipe bomb

You’re right about a lot but the stupidity stuff no, stupidity is having you birds die of an easily preventable disease, a mid day fox attack is something else

>call animal control
>proceed to poach wildlife on public land
>animal control arrives as expected and finds foxes murdered
>gee i wonder if the angry guy who called us about the foxes had anything to do with this?
>???
>jailtime and permanent loss of what few firearms privileges you had in the first place because lolNJ

Use a air gun not a real one.

Stupidity is losing chickens to foxes and blaming the foxes. You fucked up, it's on you to keep your animals safe. Fox is just doing what foxes do, and if you put a meal out for it that's your doing, not his responsibility.

just knife fight it.
are americans really this pussified?

state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/2015/smgame_summary15-16.pdf

not sure if they sell gopher bombs where you live, but you can make your own by mixing black powder and sulphur. use a sparkler for a fuse.
you will need something to cover the hole, will take them a while to die

doesn't cut it. I have one that I shoot crows with, only lethal to about 100ft

>Its up to you to protect yourself from the niggers, niggers are a part of life
You dont need to protect yourself from something if you remove it from the equation.

Nature and the animals in it are far less important than humans and the animals we raise for our benefit, the loss of a few foxes would seem to be a positive in this case.

I agree with you. Building a better fence it the best plan for sure. Killing isn't the best when it is the first answer to a problem.

You can't pick and choose the bits of "nature" as if on a cafeteria line, it's all connected. Our ecosystems are melting down right now precisely because of attitudes like yours.

Aguila Super Colibri and aim small.

>killing a fox den
Why? I mean, if you had chickens or something I could understand. They're not going to bother anything but the most worthless little shit eater dogs and neighborhood cats, good riddance.

Domestic cats and dogs have far more negative impact on the environment than foxes ever could.

Attached: 004.jpg (3072x2304, 1.61M)

If you can see them, would shoot them with 22 subsonics out of a long barreled rifle. It isn't that loud. Get something with a long barrel. You could also try a bow but foxes are sneaky and also active at night. It might not be so easy to see/shoot them. They may also run but a center of mass shot will ensure their death. I would take a possible shot.

If you have dogs and cats in the neighborhood that you care about, it might be hard to employ the following tactics but they will work.

1. Wolfs Angel or large treble hook. See picture. Put raw meat on the hook and hang it, from a tree about 4 feet off the ground. They will smell, jump and bite it. Hopefully swallow it. They will then hang there until they die or dispatched. If they wiggle free, they will die due to mouth injuries or the hook causing infection.

2. Poison. Green rat poison pellets (D-con) have arsenic in them, make a tasty burger for them by crushing up the pellets into a meal (made from corn) and make them some meatballs.

3. Leg hold trap. Many designs out there. Get something small enough that won't break their leg but will hold them. Many baits and scents will attract them. Duke #2 work well.

4. Conibear trap in a bucket. A Duke 220 in a bucket with the bait in the back will close on their head/neck and it's lights out.

5. Deadfall trap. This will work well also.

6. Snare. So many designs, just go for a leg snare and then check it twice a day to make sure you didn't get a cat or dog.

DO NOT WATCH VIDEOS IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANIMAL DISPATCHING.

If you catch it alive, I would dispatch it with a 22. Remember subsonic are your friend. A bat can also work but it might not be as satisfying. See the following:

youtube.com/watch?v=jynhdsH0WAo

Finally, the following tactic will work to dispatch them if you catch one alive but want to do a silent takedown on a canine animal:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yv06kGeSSU

This will work for many animals.

Attached: 172825_19923_is.jpg (366x400, 13K)

>my mom’s crying over her dead chickens now; so anything goes.

>Fox didn’t break into the coop it attacked around noon and I have a dog

So you're basically a soccer mom talking about banning guns because of what happens in gun free zones. Don't let your chickens loose in the yard. If you do, expect that one or two are eventually going to get nabbed by a fox/hawk/owl/racoon/opossum/cat/dog/edgy children.

I have 2 dozen chickens between two pens. We've lost 2 in an entire year. One from a fox and a biddie from a snake. Taкoвa жизнь в зoнe.

Attached: 1533075280509.jpg (960x690, 109K)

I didn't realize Jow Forums was so sensitive and protective of foxes.
You kids know that foxgirls only exist in anime, right?

Kill yourself faggot

I like our foxes. So long as they’re around we won’t get coyotes, and those are way worse. Why doesn’t OP just have a decent coop and hen house? I’m sure the neighbors in suburbia love having noisy, smelly chickens 50 ft away from the back patio. The shepherd is to blame if he looses his flock, not the sheep or wolf.

I’m thinking about more preventative measures now

What no, i meant kill the fucking animal so you dont need to waste time making a bigger fence.
I dont give a shit about nature, why should I?

Octane 93, styrofoam, and gasoline all mixed up. Pour it in, light it, then GTFO.

Probably a stray dog.

>Too close to schools for guns

It's only a felony if you "knowingly" violate the GFSZA

leave it alone.

>You dont need to protect yourself from something if you remove it from the equation.
Yeah you don't get to dodge being called stupid.

There are plenty of whites that act like niggers and jews. You can kill all of both, live in a perfect ethnostate and you will still have to be on the constant vigil for people trying to screw you. So then what? You start eliminating the whites you don't like from the equasion? Always just one more execution away from paradise.

Don't wish life were easier, wish that you were better. Right now an animal with a brain the size of a walnut is outsmarting you. You have a long way to go.

Directly opposite the ballpark, furthest away from where the people gather, but within audio of the movement. In the chokepoint with egress on either side. Right where the arrow is, far enough where it can break visual from the outfielders, but within easy audio if someone were to enter the woods. And by audio, I mean hearing from inside the den, so relatively close.

Attached: 1541903919911.png (640x1136, 1.23M)

Oh, I thought you meant trying to find it and I didn't read through the thread. Don't do anything illegal, call the county game warden if you are just a normal joe, but that's likely where it will be located.

There was a den there in the hillside but it has been abandoned for awhile

No worries not planning on doing anything illegal was just venting after a fox killed my birds

Good luck with the next fence user. I hope it protects the next flock better than the last one.

Why kill them?
capture them instead and breed a friendlier breed of foxes like those russian scientists, become the man who tamed the fox. More capital to be had, more fame too.

How is it outsmarting me? Im not OP if thats what you think. I just dont care about non-human life or degenerates that steal shit. The fox qualifies for both of those. If the fox is fucking with him he should have every right to remove it.

don't

Attached: 1528969728159.png (871x1000, 126K)

chase them down on foot and break their necks

You aren't a master of something if all you can do is kill it. Figure out how to keep foxes out of your hens. You are a human, start acting like it.

Attached: 5B27CBEC-2578-47E3-979A-D710D875EDEC.jpg (768x492, 92K)