Most female friendly setups?

Waifu struggles with handguns, iron sights on rifles, but kicks ass with a 22lr with a high magnification scope. Thinking about putting a scope on an AR so she does better, but she gets frustrated with red dots and the irons.

Attached: 77374810001_2026569866001_901868133-147-1355166785690.jpg (480x360, 14K)

actually learning to shoot would be a good improvement, otherwise airsoft guns are pretty cool or bb guns

Honestly the most friendly way of getting them into it is seeing how much fun you're having, feel confident, pat their shoulders, root them. Give them a basic gun and let them take some shots. If they want to get serious then go with the easiest way possible. A bench rest and a scope with a .22lr semiauto. I say a semi auto because it'll be more fun for her.

This, unless you find a girl that already loves guns

My wife couldnt handle much either.
I got her started with a lever action rossi 1892 in 357.
I reloaded a steady diet of powder puff 38spl for her, and worked up to normal box 38, then 357, increasing the load strength over time.
A really stout 357mag load, out of a 16” gun produces a suprising amount of recoil.
My wife is 5’5”, so a small lever action carbine was a perfect choice. She likes that she can larp on the range as one of those western gals, annie oakley or whatever.
Either way, I scored massively in the husband department by thinking critically about a way to get her to handle recoil with the same platform over a long duration, without her being any the wiser. She now shoots at PRS matches with me.

This desu senpai.

Do you have a friend who can teach the basics of marksmanship. I went through this thing where I "taught" my wife everything she needed to know with lots of head nodding, but after a while found out that she didn't figure out from my instruction that she needed to line up the front sights with the rear sights, among other things. Turns out she was just head nodding because she didn't want to ask me questions for whatever girly reason. I went to the range later with her and a friend, and she would actually listen and learn from identical instructions. Wives don't listen to their husbands desu senpai. Bring a friend with you to the range and have hime help you teach marksmanship.

Thanks fellas. I don't actually have a 22lr, guess that's next on the list.

Wife had similar issues. She’s 5’2”, 110lbs.

I ended up doing a light weight BCM 14.5” build. Put a Troy battle axe grip because she has small hands. She is also crap with irons and red dots but killer with magnification. Dropped some money on the eotech vudu 1-6x. She went from somewhat liking shooting to loving shooting. Even sending me links to ammo deals while I’m at work so we can go more often.

I really think the AR is a great rifle for smaller people when set up right.

Perfect teaching rifle. And wat is she having problems with on pistols?

.22LR rifle, bolt or lever

Trigger and keeping sights on target, sometimes hits the group,however this was at 8" steel plates at ~15 yards

Ground*not group

What comp or brake? Flash hider or just a thread protector?

Trigger is a big one, especially if she is afraid of it. Dry firing helps a lot. She knows to focus on the front sight and not the target right?

As other anons have said optics help a lot. For some reason women don't do well with irons.

BCM gunfighter comp that came with it. It’s less compensator and more flash hider if you ask me.

Wife is 5ft 4, will shoot my 1911 45 and other normal semiautomatic pistols. Wont touch a rifle or shotgun.

>root them

what, at the range?

men are stronger, fuck them instead.

Attached: 20180901_103813.jpg (530x579, 155K)

the kitchen

I bet you have him fuck your wife too huh?

por que no los dos

If she's hitting the ground at 15 yards and the target is around chest then she has a big recoil anticipation. How is her grip on the gun?

I'm fucking jealous. My girlfriend likes to go to the range with me, but she isn't actually interested in the weapons themselves or improving her proficiency with the guns. She enjoys me handing her a handgun or the AR (she isn't a fan of the AK because we have to sit at the range and it feels wrong) and blasting away at the targets. I always said to myself that i don't need to pressure this stuff onto her because we already have other hobbies in common and at least she isn't an anti-gun lib. But now I want her to do more

And she's probably not going to get you interested in her own boring, stupid hobbies. If she doesn't want to, count yourself lucky that you have an excuse to get away once in a while.

(You are a bad teacher)

>waifu
you have no idea what that word means

>tfw trying to get gf into shooting
>tfw renting a Ruger Mkiv at local range for her to shoot
>clerk is clearing another rental 22
>BANG
>fucking idiot clerk ND's into the floor right in front of us
>gf doesn't want to shoot now
>end up shooting the rental AND my 9mm with her behind me because I couldn't convince her to get even one shot off

M1 carbine is the ultimate woman surp, prove me wrong.

Attached: 20180922_164231-3265x1587.jpg (3265x1587, 1.49M)

She's a woman so get her an AR

What's wrong with the 22 she likes.