Germanfaggots help me out

>be me
>like guns
>go to local gun club inquiring how I can get myself a gun
>fags tell me I have to shoot a lame as fuck airgun for 2-3 years, go to tournaments, buy equipment etc etc.
>after that MAYBE I can get a real gun
wtf is this the usual procedure in cuckmanistan? I just want to get a fucking gun why is this so hard. what do fellow germanbrash?

Attached: 1513841502432.jpg (645x912, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frankonia.de/p/3m-peltor/gehörschutz-sporttac/134352?navCategoryId=62832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not the normal procedure, try another club.

they said the rules are becoming stricter all the time and thats how they filter out the nutcases.
I guess it works because I lost all interest immediately

If you hunt I'm sure you could apply fora license.

I dont hunt and from what I heard its even more of a hassle because you need to get a hunting loicense, you have to take care of a parcel and all that. aint nobody got time for that shit I just want to legally own a gun and go shooting at the range for lulz. how cucked is this country that I cant even do that

That's what they say. Your club is an exception, I'd just look around at other clubs. Another option is the hunting license

You remember that Iranian psycho kid who did a shooting in Munich 2 years ago? Even he managed to buy a gun and plenty of ammunition through the dark web. If you can‘t manage this and have to ask on an Indian carpet weaving forum, you better not own a gun. It‘s for your own safety brudi, think of it that way.

Hunting License is literally a 3 Weeks course, you can do that.

And you have to shoot regular for one Year at a club and be a member for your own gun.

But since you ar even too stupid for google...

>muh dark web
I said legally user

My point was that people like you should not own a gun and apparently our countrie‘s system does it‘s job fine to that regard.

its not about the course but Im pretty sure you have to take care of a parcel if you want a license and as I said... aint nobody got time for that.

what do you mean people like me?
Im a law-abiding, tax paying citizen and never had any trouble with the law in my life.

You don't have to take care of some parcel. Read up on the hunters license. They can own as many long guns as they want and don't have to register the intend of buying a gun. I've been considering doing the hunter course myself. But i ain't got the time or the money for it. I also live in a city so i can't take hunted game with me to process it.

I think he means people who can't find out by themselves the laws in their country in an age where all you need to do is take a couple of hours to check it out on the national official legal website.

Heck, even ignorant french me is now aware after 10 min on wikipedia that getting a semi auto (green) license takes a bit more than a year and probably less for a manual repetition (yellow) licence.

it sounds like a huge hassle m8. I just wanna go to the range, pop some caps and have a laff with the fellas.

>reee just read dry legal websites instead of asking real life human beings
no need to be autistic, fren

>you have to take care of a parcel
Yeah, simply not true. Nobody checks up on that. If you want to keep up appearances, you can join drückjagden every now and then (they always want treiber... just don't forget to dress in orange from head to toe). Or you just claim that you're helping out for a friend.
Statist fotzen GIT.

>I just wanna go to the range, pop some caps and have a laff with the fellas.
That's how it is with good clubs, you just need to find one.

cheers mang I guess Im gonna check out some other clubs in the area

Get a hunting license. Once you have the money/need for more than 2 handguns, join some Sport shooting association. Check BDMP, I think membership is not bound to shooting club membership.

>tfw when only sport shooter
>no vz58
>no vz62
>no SUOMI
>no beltfeds
>no suppressors
>;_;

At least I can get unlimited cap and ball revolvers, bolt actions and other manual repeaters

To clear up some misunderstanding:
as a hunter you dont need to hunt to retain your reason for owning guns, you just need to renew your hunting permit regularly, no hunting required as far as I know.

Unlike sport shooting where you lose your gun ownership right should you fail to train once each month or 18 times total per year

Honestly with the amount of misfires and dud loads I've had out of .22lr I'd almost recommend getting an airgun solely for the sake of learning technique WITHOUT constantly having failure to feed/failure to eject interrupt you.

you are shit. this is why dont trust you.

Low energy people like you should not be allowed a Waffenbesitzkarte anyways.

statist bootlickers can go eat a dick

forever nogunz

Attached: ahahahaha.jpg (1672x1501, 774K)

Attached: no bully.jpg (212x250, 8K)

Mach den Jagdschein.
Es gibt mittlerweile Intensivkurse die dich für den mündl-praktischen Teil der Jagdprüfung in zwei Wochen fit machen, vorher lernst du eigenständig drei Monate jeden Abend ca. 2 Stunden für Theorieprüfung und jagdliches Basiswissen.
So ein Kurs kostet je nach Veranstalter 1500-2000€, Prüfungsgebühr nochmal 200€.

Mit JS kannst du unbegrenzt Langwaffen kaufen und zwei Kurzwaffen, du musst später nicht einmal jagen gehen nur die Gebühr für den Jagdschein jedes Jahr (~80€) entrichten. Kein Schützenverein, kein jahrelanges Arschkriechen beim Vereinsvorstand um Anerkennung deines Bedürfnisses für eine eigene Waffe, kein Luftgewehr schießen.

Aber stattdessen das du anfängst über die 18 verschiedenen Enten im Jagdgesetz zu lernen eröffnest du hier einen Thread und führst dich auf wie eine Schwuchtel.

In addition,
OP messed up choosing the Schützenverein.
Which is also important is you want to have a range to shoot when you get a Jagdschein.

OP sounds like he ended up at a DSB range .. which is code for airgun-only faggottary.
Gun clubs using real guns are members of the BDS or BDMP.

Main advantage of hunting vs. BDS or BDMP is that you might b able to get rifle suppressors, depending on state,
disadvantage is that unlike the test necessary for sport shooting, the one for hunting might be a bit harder for people that are complete idiots.

Attached: 32433090sp.jpg (800x600, 92K)

thx anons now that is the kind of intel Im looking for
you are probably gonna call me a faggot (again) for asking... but if I have a hunting license can I just go to a gun club with range and shoot there?

jesus fuck.i didnt know yall were cucked this bad.

i bought my ar15 and glock on a whim and it took 30 minutes.

Attached: 1527480619053.jpg (568x479, 22K)

its pretty bad user but even ITT you see cucks defending these insane laws.

BDS and BDMP ranges are usually also commonly also used by hunters, the fee for using it might be a little higher if you're not a club member.

My recommendation:
0 get active earmuffs, makes communication at the range much easier.
frankonia.de/p/3m-peltor/gehörschutz-sporttac/134352?navCategoryId=62832

1st look for a decent range, it'll be completely different from the DSB-fudds.
2nd you'll likely find some hunters there to ask about getting a license. If someone has a suppressor, gun in 7.62×39mm or SBR it's a hunter.

Most of the "gun ranges" are intended for air-guns and alcohol consumption,
unless you know what you're looking for Germans end up at "who needs a .22?" airgun-fudds when searching for a gun-range.

Attached: Milwakee-AR15.jpg (640x427, 108K)

if we didn't have these laws every sandnigger could just walk into a gun store and buy an AR with drug money

So could you. You wouldn't worry if you had the latest and greatest sandniggerkiller9000

german gun laws were terrible way before the sandnigger invasion user.

cheers user I actually have one of those peltors. the club I went to had a "real" range as well but they told me its standard procedure for new members to start with airguns first.

Two years ago I received my hunting license. Feels gud being yesguns.

this. also sandniggers will get their guns illegally.
but even ITT you see german cucks arguing in favor of these insane laws. its just a nation of cucks overall.

>"real" range
possibly only for .22 Olympic stuff, if it's not a DSB based club the reaction to your question would be unusual from what I know from BDS-Members (which would be something like 1 year, shooting 18 times, buy 9mm)

Avoid DSB.
Done.

I'm not German but as it is now there's only white people in my shooting and hunting clubs so there's that

they were shooting with 9mm when I was there
no idea if theyre DSB as the website is down right now. Maybe Im giving off autistic vibes or I just had bad luck