1918 - 2018

Today Poland celebrates 100 years of regaining independence after 123 years of occupation by Russia, Germany, and Austria.
Hooyah!

Attached: msbs-wolność.png (829x848, 278K)

inspired off course by "anatomy of freedom".

Hooyah!

Attached: freedom syringe.jpg (540x960, 40K)

SELL US THE DAMN RIFLE, POLAND

One day an old jewish pole, living in Warsaw, has his last light bulb burn out. To get a new one he'll have to stand in line for two hours at the store (and they'll probably be out by the time he gets there), so he goes up to his attic and starts rummaging around for an old oil lamp he vaguely remembers seeing.

He finds the old brass lamp in the bottom of a trunk that has seen better days. He starts to polish it and (poof!) a genie appears in cloud of smoke.

"Hoho, Mortal!" says the genie, stretching and yawning, "For releasing me I will grant you three wishes."

The old man thinks for a moment, and says, "I want Genghis Khan resurrected. I want him to re-unite his mongol hordes, march to the Polish border, and then decide he doesn't want the place and march back home."

"No sooner said than done!" thunders the genie. "Your second wish?"

"Ok. I want Genghis Khan resurrected. I want him to re-unite his mongol hordes, march to the Polish border, and then decide he doesn't want the place and march back home."

"Hmmm. Well, all right. Your third wish?"

"I want Genghis Khan resurrected. I want him to re-unite his --"

"Okokok. Right. What's this business about Genghis Khan marching to Poland and turning around again?"

The old man smiles. "He has to pass through Russia six times."

IM SORRY WE WILL AS SOON AS WE CAN, WE WANT IT TO!
THE BULLPUP ESPECIALLY!

Seriously though:
For now the classic (non-bullpup) version is being produced and right now feeds freshly revived "territorials".
You have to keep in mind Polish arms producer (FB) was being destroyed for years and almost came close to being a french-level gun maker (aka dead).
Lots of money and people have been put into reviving it, but it will take some time.
>bullpup, lmg, dmr, pdw, giantdragondildo, etc..
It's easy to be ambitious, but we all remember how badly the glorious, beautiful Masada project ended.
topkek, a classic

Attached: msbs-07.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

lul

this is fucking hilarious

so 21 years until russia reconquers you again?

Get aload of this, you crack-assed nigga.

Attached: The Capitalist Gun is Inferior.jpg (1280x2020, 697K)

Is this related to the Armenian K-3, the bullpup AK-75 they use?

Attached: K-3 armenian bullpup AK-74.jpg (800x533, 122K)

Attached: stifling a giggul.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

What the hell did I just read

Attached: 91518C7B-7759-443F-A348-2771C6F619AA.jpg (1024x756, 45K)

Actually this makes an interesting point: the M-16 is so shit as a fully auto machine gun, due to it's small magazines and light weight combined wiht it's high firing rate that honestly the laws that force all AR-15s to be semi-auto only probably increased the deadliness of of AR-15s used in mass shootings.

If full auto was legal most mass shootings would be one out of control burst of fire that mostly fucks up the ceiling, followed by the gun jamming with maybe one or two people killed.

Instead mandatory semi-automatic actions forces mass shooters to be restrained enough to actually carefully shoot individual people when they would otherwise go full retard and use the cruise control selector and waste most of their ammo because the AR-15 is shit in full auto.

We need to legalise full-auto and ban semi-autos so the only guns are bolt actions, breach/muzzle loaders and full autos. For the childrenses.

Attached: 1480758894476.jpg (661x1024, 142K)

is this thing ever going to exist in the US market?

Probably not. But I'd like it to be.

Wypierdalaj.

>Hooyah!
You really don't know how it sounds in Polish, do you?

Attached: bigbosssmile.gif (540x250, 1.89M)

How does it sound in polish?

No one cares about some 3rd world nigger filled shithole

Attached: 1535965129405.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

HUJa ... basically dick in polish

Attached: qurak.png (470x333, 175K)

A polish policeman was getting ready for bed. He brought two glasses to his side table. One full with water in case he got thirsty, and one empty one in case he didn't.

Soon...

Attached: 44caff1bd6184cb6a2b4ee8f2949953c--war-color.jpg (736x480, 59K)

gib grot now pls

Attached: 1538784529738.jpg (1000x983, 105K)

Lol

That.. that point is not entirelly retarded.

It'd get cucked to shit if it ever came here anyway, wouldn't it?

Attached: 1397794335296.jpg (556x565, 38K)

Puck Foland

>notice Błyskawica in the pic
Sad fact - Underground Poland made more submachine guns than independent Poland during the inter-war period (1918-1939).

OP here - it's so fucking funny I can't stop laughing. That IMG I posted in the first post - I posted it on Facebook too. It got very popular. Soon after I got banned for 30 days.
Reason - some comment I made 4 years ago criticizing UK knife ban.

It's no news to me, just saying.

Attached: 45763780_1443254219139951_1845858080600883200_n.jpg (783x882, 123K)

These little pity g*Rms fear the SLAVIC BVLL

Epitome of imponence.

Attached: Polsmoker.jpg (546x700, 62K)

I can get down with this.

Can anyone tell me why Poland of all places has such a strong and/or outspoken NAZI counter culutre? There seems to be a long of NSBM and Nazi punk rock that come from there.

Attached: 1506282367507.png (794x610, 842K)

Translation?

You had one job. All you had to do was make a kino WW1 centennial thread, but instead you made a thread about Poland. For what purpose?

>flash
for freedom to not blind
>barrel
>for freedom to reach long distances
>nade launcher trigger
for generous sharing of freedom
>pew pew trigger
to play a song of freedom
>handle
for freedom to be stable
>grip
for steady grip of freedom
>mag
so the freedom wont run out
>magnifier
to send freedom preciselly
>butt
to support the freedom steady
basically the translation

Attached: pepek.jpg (777x1024, 77K)

Because Poland recognizes the superiority of european peoples and genetics over the muslim hordes.
Cry and tell me to go back to Jow Forums though.

Yea, nobody cares about france, germany and britain

I prefer that one with pickles

So why not a new nationalist identity? Why adopt the people that fucked you over hardest and lost the only war they fought?

also back to pol

Except that's fucking wrong.
The M-16 is FAR MORE controllable and accurate in full auto than the AK. Which is nearly completely useless in full auto because of it's retarded recoil.
I've shot both. It's not even close.

kek

>Yea, nobody cares about france, germany and britain
We do. Because we're like them care-bears and we know we're next.
>t.eastern europeyans

back to (r)eddit

Proud Polish-American here. My great grandparents left less than a year before the Nazi invasion.