twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. It makes raping your neighbor easier

1 I fucked your mom
2 I fucked your mom
3 I fucked your mom
4 I fucked your mom
5 I fucked your mom

Guns, guns, guns, guns and guns.

Attached: 1200px-Soldier_with_Carl_Gustaf_SMG_DA-SN-83-09169.jpg (1200x799, 159K)

Long mags and burning feedlips
>GUNS GUNS GUNS

1. stacking bodies
2. pretending to be james bond
3. warding of niggers
4. gun fishing
5. wearing nickeled guns to barbecues

If its a commie or a gook, send em the nuke

1 keeping the population armed and prepared
2 cheaper than having the state upkeep a reserve force
3 helps kids who have attention issues
4 preserves history and tradition
5 increased politeness

Nickeled guns to barbeques? You must be Texan.

You get the toys you want (mileage may vary depending on wallet and availability), you can LARP more realistically

Nope but I live in the southwest and I do it to show off to my friends and family who like guns

do your own homework nerd

I have one handgun that isn't stainless. Some don't like SS but I get cleaning obsessed with blued. Nickeled python very old school cool.

1. Prevents home invasion.
2. Repels carjacking.
3. Makes rapey a potentially lethal hobby
4. Shooting sport fun for dates, family bonding.
5. Keeps nuisance animals in check.

SHALL
It’s not a right given to you by the government, it’s a right you have at birth, same as breathing, the pursuit of happiness, and speech and freewill, the Right to defend yourself isn’t an option. It’s nature. Some critters are born with teeth, some claws, some horns, we grew out of that, now were born with pointy metal and the ability to throw lead.

There doesn’t have to be any other positives besides the fact that MY family. And MY life are more valuable then anyone’s who might fix to take them.

Attached: A208B137-0228-4648-B13C-F7C08E02E51B.jpg (716x714, 99K)

How about this one? Legal gun owners get an added incentive to behave responsible and lawful at all times. If they break any non-trivial law they risk losing their weapons. If they break any law while using their guns, they go straight to prison. And lose their guns. It is illegal, unregistered gun owners who do the vast majority of gun related crime - and, I suspect, the vast majority of non-gun related crime.

You only need one reason.

Warren v Washington DC
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Court of appeals ruled that:
>Police DO NOT have a duty to protect individual citizens, their duty is owed to the public at large.
According to the government- the ONLY person responsible for your safety, is YOU.

1. Would you willingly attempt to rob an armed individual?
2. Would you willingly go into a public place and start shooting people knowing they all had weapons as well?
3. Would you rather have unrestricted access to the latest and greatest designs of firearms when going someplace dangerous, or be restricted to what someone else deemed good enough for you?
>Dangerous places
Infamously gang riddled cities
Innawoods
Confined spaces
Foreign countries
4. Would you feel better about someone you love-who is vulnerable to predation- carrying whatever they feels comfortable with for self defense, instead of being ostracized as a "baby killing danger to society"?
5. On that note of discrimination towards gun owners, and additionally addressing your question, why the fuck not? If you know more about something your unreasonably scared of it ceases to be terrifying. The world would be better with more gun owners.

*You're

1. Why would you rob anyone period?
2. If no one has guns they can't shoot people in a public place
3. why would I go into dangerous areas? Also if the police is well trained there won't be any dangerous areas
4. See 3.
5. Because guns are pretty much unnecessary, violent crime rates in civilized countries are low, police arrives within 10 minutes to take care of the minor stuff that is left. I live in the suburbs, not the Kongo.

>Prevents home invasion.
houses broken in to for gun safes
>Repels carjacking
and causes them, ala South Africa
> Makes rapey a potentially lethal hobby
purse carry ensures it continues
>Shooting sport fun for dates, family bonding.
"Ew, it smells and it's loud. I don't want to get dirty." Shooting relatives in ranges triples
>Keeps nuisance animals in check.
guns going off everywhere and stray rounds hitting windows, nuisance problem solved

>Why would you rob someone.
Nigs gonna nog sir, always have always will
>No one has guns
I'm going out on a limb here and assuming you don't know about illegal firearms. Read this carefully, and understand. Anyone with the intent to attack someone else is going to do so. Everything is a weapon. Even the sign on the door that says "no guns allowed" is a weapon. But the sign on the door isn't going to stop someone who doesn't follow the rules, and someone who follows the rules isn't going to attack anyone. Get it?
>I don't go into dangerous areas, and largely depend on the police for protection.
If a small gang developed in your suburban hell, and they got steadily more and more influential. Wound you move from your home? Don't say the police would stop them from growing, because if that were true no gangs would exist anywhere. Your safe place is no longer safe now, would you still believe the police would save your life? Which leads me to
>Guns are unnecessary because the police will show up in 10 minutes
10 minutes is a long time. If you even have the opportunity to call them, your still being victimized by whoever feels like victimizing you. Without a gun you're likely powerless to stop them.

Sounds like a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

i've never heard of a retard reach this far... are you part orangutan?

It's a good exercise for debate. I don't even think it's bait, I think it's just a training exercise to get people to question their ideas. There is already another thread like that up though.

Friendly reminder that we'd have yuro level gun violence without blacks and hispanics/(((white))) hispanics

Attached: 1508124579972.png (597x441, 24K)