I want guns but Australia is fucking cucked. how do i go about getting one, or atleast a substitute

i want guns but Australia is fucking cucked. how do i go about getting one, or atleast a substitute

Attached: CwS5wViVQAElg9v.png (798x1200, 454K)

Row away from prison island and land somewhere less cucked. It's not like there's much at all to like about Australia, and it's only going to get worse.

Airsoft, and nerf

Attached: 1531882090119.gif (300x168, 285K)

yea once i get enough money im moving

Australia should be a nature preserve. No humans, abbos, or chinks should be allowed to live there other than a small population as armed shore guards, and not a single one of those should be a gook or they'll be harvesting kangaroo bones for their tiny penis medicine in no time.

leave the abbos there thanks.

Send them to China to serve as powerful traditional medicine ingredients.

useless spineless cunt you can into a gun licence and own a Lee enfield or almost any bolt gun ... just do some paperwork you mang.

you dumb fuck. unless you live on a farm you have no hope

Have you tried? It's easy af to get a cat b licence and lever gats are plenty fun.

Airsoft is unironicly banned
>Cucked again

how am i meant to shoot the abbos now

my state has a gay rule for handguns even after you get them
would you interpret this legislation as allowing me to get a 357 magnum or not;

Prohibited Pistols
A prohibited pistol is defined under the legislation as a:

pistol that has a calibre exceeding .38 inches;

It's easy as fuck.

You can have .357. I have two of them and nobody cares.

I thought you could still buy clown guns pretty easily.

Attached: 1529265683269.jpg (5446x1469, 1.46M)

Just get a loicense for a fudd gun and go Waltzing Matilda where nobody will bother you.

whatchu mean you can get semi autos here
22lr but still

There's a couple of options, you don't have to actually live on a property, you just need someone who does to sign the form saying you're allowed to shoot there, and that will get you over the line. If that's not possible, join a local club, even tiny little outback towns will often have a rifle range.

>lever action shotgun
I raise you a pump action Galil.

Attached: iYGlIbd.jpg (2567x1714, 1.1M)

Its seriousley really fucking easy to get an a/b licence at the very least. Quit being lazy and whining about being cucked when you havent even tried faggot.

I have 2 guns here in western australia guess how many farms i own

Oof

Attached: 1491274451904.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>i want guns but Australia is fucking cucked. how do i go about getting one, or atleast a substitute

You live in an English run prison colony what did you expect

Be happy it's not as cucked as UK when it comes to fun laws and not as cucked as the US when it comes to society.

Attached: 1088.jpg (680x932, 103K)

> .38 inches
what

Lever actions are stupid, this isn't the fucking 19th Century

>Australia sucks
Well apart from having a bunch of the most livable cities in the world; a fantastic landscape, biodiversity and not actually shit beer it's actually pretty good living here.

It's not great living under a cuck gubmint but at least we're not like the UK. I'd rather live here and drown in asians than be surrounded by niggers and mexicans than be in the US.

What is a good funz loving country that isn't a shithole like the US?

>Be Australian
>Like guns and all but decide cbf and don't really want to spend the money
>Always wanted to be a cop
>Decide to apply, so far so good, passed exam because not a retard, passed video interview and my fitness test is coming up
>TFW get a gun if I make it as a cop anyway

Gas your parliament, hydrazine is easy to make

>It's not great living under a cuck gubmint but at least we're not like the UK

We had our first OFFICAL terrorist attack in Melbourne a few days ago and they're importing niggers by the assload. Don't worry, we will be just as cucked

On the bright side, I figure because of this terrorism incident, they will probably want more cops so it probably increases my chances of getting in.

I'm lost about a thing in Australia.

Handguns is not banned, but how do you get them ?

Because, if it's about being sportive shooter, just tell you to yourself that everyone in Europe who have (legals) handguns are the sportive shooters mostly. If it's the way, you should go for it, find how to become licenced.

>t. French who use sportive shooting to get his own 2nd Amendment

Attached: 343.jpg (4032x2116, 2.19M)

It's just called shooting for sport, and yes doing that here is a valid reasons for owning a handgun, however you have to attend X amount of competitions every year and that's probably a turn off for those who don't have the time.

>just tell you to yourself
nice english from me again

Oh, sad that they require a amount of competitions to keep the licence, in Europe they usually ask "just" to be member of a licenced range and shot at it a minimum in the year.

Yeah, it's less easy for the Australia to be sportive shooter.

Less hassle being being a police officer so that's a small reason why I'm doing it, with all the terrorism I will be packing an AR15 most likely.

Not really. Getting a handgun licence isn't hard and the "competitions" you need to do is literally show up at a friendly shoot and get your card signed. It's casual as fuck and it's actually good practice.

We take police officers who shoot at my club who do so because the training Aussie cops get is absolutely trash and they do very, very little actual shooting. Your gun you'll get is not yours, it's a glorified belt buckle. You're far better off getting an actual Cat H licence so you can buy decent guns and do whatever you want with them.

nerf

This.
My local range runs a "Combined Arms" competition, which allows basically any service rifles or pistols. Haven't participated yet, but from what I understand, it's a very relaxed, low key "competition" that gives the milsurp guys a way to fulfill the licensing requirements without having to go full IPSC

Theres a match we shoot at my local pistol club called 13 shot. Its what the name suggests, shoot 13 shots, there you go, whole match takes about 10 minutes. Do that 6 times a year, all is good. So keeping your attendances up to date can be pretty easy.
>39695464
Lol good luck getting proper firearms training in the police force. Ive herd (anecdotally) stories of cops jerking their pistols downward as they pull the trigger as a method of fighting recoil.

I don't have a problem with abbos (never met one) but goddamn I keked at this.