What the fuck is wrong with society?

Yesterday I was talking with a couple of friends and gun ownership and American gun laws came up. (We're from a eurocuck noguns country)

They said that if somebody broke into their house they wouldn't shoot them because they "value human life more than material possessions." Also the robber would likely steal by necessity and have no other option.

A while back I talked to another girl and she literally told me that "she wouldn't ever shoot a gun, not even to defend her life". She said that she would "fight for her life any other way but not with a gun". She previously commented that "the USA are really scary because if you go out in the street anyone could shoot you to death". I almost wanted to ask her if she thought she could stop anybody from stabbing her to death with her karate.

I get reluctance to kill somebody. Heck, I'm not sure I would enjoy hunting even if it sounds very romantic to do, because I'm not that keen on killing animals for fun; and I don't even give much a fuck about animal lives. But when did we go totally crazy and begun to think that defending yourself is in any way wrong? I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but fuck me, nowadays it seems like you're just supposed to allow yourself to be step on by criminals.

Attached: 1522875853038.png (258x330, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/SOO.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People who believe in fighting back are a pain in the ass to rule. Governments realize that a population that doesn’t fight back will cry out for more control when the population is harmed by the few aberrant individuals that can’t get with the program. It’s win/win for governments.

This, also America was practically invented by people who couldn’t get with the program and fucked off to do what they wanted, whereas European populations have been under the boot of everything from absolute monarchy to fascists to communist for centuries. They’re accustomed to giving complete control of their lives over to the state. Remember that many of them got democracy after us and have the gall to criticize the way we do it.

>A while back I talked to another girl and she literally told me that "she wouldn't ever shoot a gun, not even to defend her life". She said that she would "fight for her life any other way but not with a gun".
So...a woman doesn't want to use a mechanical device to level the playing field and reduce the physical advantage that men have over her. Nice.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (953x1282, 188K)

>tfw such lemmings make up the bulk of westerners

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1531445258323.jpg (550x512, 31K)

>But when did we go totally crazy and begun to think that defending yourself is in any way wrong?
I've noticed this more than once. Everything seems so fucked these days, my memory only stretches back to the mid 90s but the degeneracy of the last decade is astounding.

>This very morning
>Be standing in front of war memorial for service, parade and wreath laying.
>Fat family behind me talking loudly about fridge raiders (a shitty pleb junk food), their kids screeching and being placated with handfuls of gummy bears and sugarshit (kids already fat despite being like 7)
>Woman is a typical welfare pig
>Man has gauged ears stretched so much the flesh at the bottom of the hoop is purple
>Loud and obnoxious all the way through, kids still yammering and screeching during the silence
>Not even wearing poppies, they just came to see the spectacle; it's just entertainment to them

What is happening?

Attached: 1509313636267.jpg (291x326, 27K)

Try reading "Where have all the soldiers gone" by James Sheehan. Should give you some insight.

They're bullshitting.People are ruthless when they're angry enough.My boxing trainer is usually like Ghandi but he'll stomp your skull in if you insult him.He's been in prison several times.

Sounds like you talked to my mom... Not all states are pro self defense, I'm in New York State and can legally barley do shit, while in Wisconsin you can blast a motherfucker for reaching into your car with a pistol you bought from your buddy 15 min earlier. WI is better.

It’s called propaganda and yes, people who have been brainwashed by it are scary.

People unironically think the nigger is breaking in to steal a meal for its family, then leave

Clearly blacks commit 3 times the rape per capita to put food on the table

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/SOO.PDF

>I think unironically means seriously because I see redditors post it all day long

To be fair, America was something of a prototype in terms of having a fully elected government in 1789, and it's totally legitimate to think that improvements in governing systems were made since then.
Honestly the real tragedy is Australian gun control considering how we have something similar in terms of a frontier heritage of defending settlers from angry wild animals or natives. It's not as surprising when Jean-Pierre who makes shoes in the same shop his great great grandfather made shoes doesn't feel like he needs a gun

Unironically is the new literally, get over it grandpa

>Steal by necessity
>No other means
Like a fucking job? I work in criminal justice. People do not commit B&E with intent to commit larceny for food. I have never ONCE seen them use it as a grocery run. Sure they will often steal a soda from the fridge, but they are there for your valuables, or, to assault you, or both.

Your shit will be kept because they wanted it in the first place, or, sold cheap 99% of the time for drugs. That's it. No one breaks into a home to make money for baby formula.

And that's assuming they aren't there for fucking rape.

Meanwhile in the US you are more likely for the family dog to attack and kill you than be involved in any kind of shooting. Your news is retarded propaganda meant to make people disdain the human right to self defense.

Nuke Europe.

Attached: 55d.jpg (819x960, 82K)

The parliamentary system is fucking stupid and a mistake. The American presidential system that basically RUNS on gridlock is the superior set up. It forces a consensus party set up and creates stability. It's basically the evolution of the 2 council Roman system.

Because the less the Federal govt can do, the better. You fuckers need federalism.

Attached: 1531924745223.jpg (720x632, 30K)

>every country in Europe has a parliamentary system

>That strawman
Never said that at all, but it is the most popular, and it's fucking retarded. Learn2read

martial arts clubs in my country are usually tied to crime so it's not unusual for trainers to be criminals

most Cro cop's sparring partners criminals

It's literally brainwashing. Governments have been teaching people to have disdain for self-defense and to view all criminals as victims of circumstance.

Attached: 1541557474915.jpg (720x687, 49K)

I'm trying to figure out who you're saying would benefit from federalism and a presidential system

this, but unironically

>The clean conscience of knowing that your moral superiority got your wife and children raped and killed.

>for fucking rape
is there another kind?

Should have followed the fuckers afterwards and brerated them for the shear disrespect. Maybe go farther than that.

Actually, ya, there is. Forcible penetration doesn't exclusively mean with a dick.

>value human life more than material possessions
I'm also eurocuck, but honestly I don't understand this line of thinking. Of course I value my material things over the life of degenerate strangers.

This is different from the norm. That's called a mental health problem

Anyone who breaks into your house uninvited is entirely unpredictable. If they want your possessions, who's to day they aren't willing to end your life to take them from you?

you forgot stare rape and fart rape, user.

This is why a conventional World War would result in a loss for the West.

Nobody has the will to fight anymore. We would surrender after the first year.