Just got a Kimber .357 for CC

Just got a Kimber .357 for CC

ITT: Jow Forums's favorite CCs

Attached: IMG_20181111_110640.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
youtube.com/watch?v=oZaxay1eXks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G29

All post below this one are inferior.

Attached: DF46CBB4-B70B-4ACA-A43F-F86EDD8B7C92.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

I got a glock 19 and I fucking love it.

that looks like a very rough finish

Do you suck each other off while scrolling the "new" section of the Glock merch store too.

Looks good. Is it comfortable to shoot even with such a small grip?

Don't be a child. Lots of people like different things, Timmy. Different can be fun.

Idiot

This wheely. Boi. Cheap as fuck and just works despite being hueshit. Fucker kicks like a mule with .357.

Attached: IMG_20180913_230133159.jpg (2981x2900, 1.54M)

wow you're really salty over someone else's preferences.

Are you autistic? Because being unable to comprehend someone else's opinions is a symptom of autism.

That is why they wear the shirts, hats, jackets...
Then they can go off and have special "secrets time" with each other. Ha

Please see second post. This whole board is cancer and you are pointing fingers, idiot.

I have a S&W 340, a really light .357. It's fine with .38 SPL. .357 Mag has a little recoil to it. With both hands it really isn't a problem, everyone that bitches about how it hurts are handlet manlets, but if you don't have a tight grip on it when you draw it and you fire it one-handed it could jump out of your hand, or at least break your grip a bit and now you're holding it all fucked up and not at all prepared for the follow-up shot. I recommend carrying 38 SPL in it for CC.

Yes very comfortable. The grip isn't that small for a small gun. Control is easy to maintain

I'm not mad about objectively terrible taste you cum gargling faggot, it was a simple question: do you suck each other off while browsing the Glock merch store? It just seems like something you would do given your choice in "firearm", so I wanted to check with you if my observation is correct.
I understand you bought a shitty gun but there is no need to be upset

>This whole board is cancer
Leave you commie nigger. We never wanted you to come here for cuckit anyway. Go back to Jow Forumsglockdicksuckingclub if you wanted muh safespace to post pictures of your shit tier 9mm

The barrel is too short so all the powder in a .357 round doesn't have a chance to combust in the barrel. The muzzle flash will be stupendous.

noice

Attached: IMG_20150503_124812.jpg (1442x1070, 390K)

G L O C K 2 9 you crybaby fucks

Attached: 1495549216559.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

I remember you from one of the previous 10mm threads. Does that KKM Precision barrel give you and issues? What/where did you get the upgraded guiderod?

>Just got

>Looks like they finished it by sanding it with a cheesegrater

Kimber is trash.

No issues with the drop-in KKM barrel. I think I'm running a 21 lbs Wolff recoil spring setup.

I carry an SP101 4inch for this reason. It conceals great and shoots awesome too. The adjustable sights are nice too. Maybe I'll get wooden grips for it some day but the standard grips work for me right now.

Thx. I haven't shot anything that small yet. I have 8 1/2 hands. The M9 was THE handgun when I was a Marine. So that would be my metric to measure against. Not that it was good or bad. I guess next to a Beretta, a lot of handguns might look small

I was thinking of getting one but now I don't want it purely because it says "Yonkers" on the side and even though I know it's just a place in New York it still just seems like a silly word.

Attached: Manurhin MR73 (2).jpg (3200x2180, 401K)

Your wheel boi stand no chance against my SAO boi

Attached: P238 HD (stainless steel frame model).jpg (2575x1941, 516K)

Used? Because it looks sand blasted.

Thinking about getting one myself. Hickok45 said he enjoyed carrying that just as much as his SW J-frame. He also carried a 65 or 66 with a bobbed hammer, I believe.

Damn that's kind of sexy. I'd get one just to have or use as a living room/hallway gun.

Disappears with a winter coat.

Attached: 630A0464-2E2D-4A02-98CA-8A55FEB432DB.jpg (1280x1756, 515K)

why my pps hard

Attached: Walther_PPS-M1_6rd_LA-2796333-800x800.jpg (800x634, 62K)

>Disappears with a winter coat.
This, but unironically.

Forgot to attach pic

Attached: ppq45.jpg (2200x1467, 178K)

In all seriousness that drum is the dumbest thing ever. You could carry 3 33 round mags for the same weight and they’d be flat. It at least seems like it might function, but I’m too embarrassed to take it to my usual range to try it.

My real carry gun posing with my too nice to carry flat latch.

Attached: B167C3F1-3175-4381-81AF-D0819D397629.jpg (1280x1280, 452K)

Me too, haven't shot it yet but the trigger pull is soo fucking good

it's a brushed finish. they sell one with a smooth finish too, noguns

Attached: k6s.jpg (1483x1734, 665K)

>I paid for this shitty finish, noguns.
Wew, really told him.

Attached: 1540989329933.jpg (460x331, 26K)

looks good, noguns

I like the brushed stainless look tho...

>brushed finish
It's a really bad one. Kimber fucks up the finishes on their 1911's too. It isn't supposed to look like you dropped it down an escalator.

op just takes bad pics with the flash left on

Attached: k6s no flash.jpg (1290x967, 255K)

Attached: 1513035303767.png (1066x600, 217K)

I am not baller enough to drop a few thousand dollars on a carry piece that has a chance of disappearing into a police locker if it's ever used and the police department and attorney feel spicy that day.

How much did that run you if you aren't larping?

But that’s not a RAMI.

Attached: FE729541-A274-4894-BC53-22DBE860BFC3.jpg (2048x1536, 973K)

fits in vest pocket

Attached: IMG_9461.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

Nobody cares desu.

>9mm
>cant even fucking read
lmao @ you

model?

El Manos de Destroctor

Taurus 605. It's been decent so far for carry. Kicks like a mule with hot 158 grain .357

Attached: JPEG_20181018_174706.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

>Kicks like a mule
if there was ever a boomer phrase uttered about a gun this is it.

t. has never worked with animals

Nice piece, i love mine.

Attached: rsz_img_20181109_150522631.jpg (1512x2016, 474K)

Wood grips make that a lot sexier.

Didn't give a fuck about these until I saw the 2019 model. Imma get me a 3".

Attached: Kimber 2019_ProductInfoSheets_K6sDASA.jpg (2550x3112, 2.45M)

Those look really nice, I wonder how the double action trigger pull compares to the hammerless version.

Looks awesome. I wonder if the cylinder is made of something special, or if there was some other engineering trick employed to squeeze 6 shots of .357 Mag into a revolver that size. This is exactly what I've wanted Ruger to do with their SP101 for years, I guess they never did for liability reasons or whatever. Their revolvers have had a reputation for being tanks for decades now, guess they want to keep it that way. I could easily see some yokel hotrodding a 6 shot SP101 and blowing the fucking thing up.

It's a really small gun with a fairly powerful cartridge. Shit starts to hurt

You can always identify the noguns fags when they start talking shit about how it's no big deal shooting hot magnums in something the size of a sp101/lcr/etc.

Attached: hook.jpg (2000x1488, 1.6M)

went to the range and shot a ruger sp101. is this a okay .357? only thing I dont like is that the double action is a really hard press.

If you really don't like da shooting, you shouldn't carry a revolver. More than likely you won't have time to cock the hammer. Sp101 is a good gun but I prefer Smith if I'm spending that much or a Taurus or eaa if I'm going cheaper

DA trigger takes a lot of practice to master but if you do master it every other trigger will be easier for you to use.

Im not saying I didnt like it. im just saying where you can get a 1911 or any other hammerfed magazine gun the triggers are not that hard of a press from double action.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

youtube.com/watch?v=oZaxay1eXks

I gotta hand it to them, that does look like a pretty slim .357

Your mother doesn't count I guess.

It's just a really stupid fudd way to describe recoil. I was calling you a dipshit for talking like a Vietnam vet with a 2 foot cheetos beard.

I have my ccw in California - what would happen if I decided to cc in a state that doesn't recognize my license/am forced to use weapon in a justified manner?

Maybe their jamteen 10's are but Kimber's revolver certainly isn't trash you nogunz faggit.

1911s don't have a double action

Did you understand the analogy? If so, then why are you complaining? It's a common euphemism.

>Not knowing shit about shit

The fuck outta here.

That looks fine as hell

Somebody get one of these and have it completely coated in TiN.

Literally wtf are you talking about, nogunz? 1911's are not DA unless you get some goofy, uncommon model from one of the small 5 out of like 100 different 1911 makers that makes some extra unreliable 'special' (read: retarded) 1911. If that was what you had meant then you surely would have specified, faggot. Nogunz git out

Got me one of these sexy CC gats

Attached: 8OURnUe.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Is the PPQ trigger as awesome as people say?

Attached: IMG_20180701_182433.jpg (1743x1307, 730K)

Actually have one of those 50rd drums for my Mech-Tech carbine -- as pointless as it is on a handgun, it's really a terrific fun-time mag for a carbine.
- Load a box at a time, no partial boxes sitting around
- Easy loading with no speedloader needed
- Extra mass makes the thing even more ludicrously steady

In handguns... lol.

As a first mag to keep in a home defense carbine, I suppose it doesn't really have any downsides (weight doesn't matter given the times and distances involved, and you don't need a pouch for it) -- but on the other hand it offers zero benefit over a box mag except for raw capacity, and I can't imagine the probability of needing more than 33 rounds in any realistic encounter. If I felt I needed more, I'd sooner jungle-clip or tape a couple 33-rounders together.

If you have a PCC that takes glockazines, take that thing out in the woods and shoot tin cans or something, you'll love it.
(If you don't have one, get one.)

Anyway, pic related, my unironic fall-through-spring CCW. Blackhawk Omnivore holster mounted to the inside pocket of a Carhartt jacket, and it really does disappear.

Attached: g32xxl, I guess.jpg (2048x1152, 768K)

man I want a .38/357 snubby and this is just almost cheap enough