Non roastie gun babes

A non roastie gun babe, is a women who is known primarily for there skills with a firearm. not doesn’t use there sexuality for gibs. This thread is discussing these based gems.

>Agnes the eskimo
>shoots caribou up to 200 yards with a mosin
>actually a stronk women.
>makes 50k a year on tv and doesn’t have a patron.

Attached: 60D9C5DE-B660-4926-90BB-73F98B5AF56E.jpg (770x430, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meLmupt5oWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She carries a Finnish M39 I believe

This could have been a good thread, but you had to ruin it with Jow Forums buzzwords.

I think you’re right, i know she actually owns an uses multiple mosins. The history of her guns and the fact there still used gets my dick hard to be honest.

>kirsten joy weiss
>is normal
>makes gun videos for kids
>not especially roastie
>can shoot a egg at 600 yards with a 22 off hand.

Attached: 5455872F-C6C1-4846-9E22-9079CEC69E57.jpg (635x357, 74K)

>there skills
>there sexuality

It's their.

>no one’s posted may yet

>can shoot a egg at 600 yards with a 22 off hand
How many mags did that take?

Like four or five. She uploaded the whole unedited video

>needs girls to share his hobbies

Just get a male friend for that.

>this whole thread isn't bait

Meme

Is that the chick from life below zero? She's pretty neat but the first time I saw that tatoo I thought it was a soul patch and now I can't unsee it. I'm honestly jealous of their tight-knit family dynamic. Fun fact: her husband doesn't just leave the shooting to her because she's the better shot, he caught a felony for assaulting a police officer.

dudes in jail now.

>getting triggered about words
Fuck I hate millenials and Gen Z. Bunch of fucking sissy faggots. I hate it even more that Im lumped into the group of faggots and cucks just because im the same age.

>mfw I’m still in the stand and a nigger cotton truck driver drives through my land LITERALLY right in front of me to get to the cotton on the other guys land.

Attached: 758FEB16-EDA8-4C07-87F0-830A69869E8C.jpg (236x282, 22K)

pigs ruin everything

I wonder if he can get his rights restored at some point on the basis of.
>Paid his dues.
>Lives in Alaska.
>Gun is kind of important for survival.

I mean sure if he just got out of jail, it's understandable but being perma-nogunz in Alaska sounds like a much more significant punishment than anywhere else.

You could also not categorize people by their generations because only retards fall for that horoscope-tier shit.

Native Americans are just a variant of East Asians. Hitler understood this, and thus considered them in the same category as the Japanese “Aryans of the East”. Why do you think (((they))) are doing everything in their power to ensure Asians in North America are either totally dependent on the system or firmly vote leftist? They are spiritually compatible with Europeans, and we can effectively breed with them to produce non miscegenated off spring.

Attached: C190F08F-54A7-40ED-8B6A-5BA88083DAAD.jpg (858x1390, 196K)

Stereotypes dont come from nothing faggot.

>but being perma-nogunz in Alaska sounds like a much more significant punishment than anywhere else.
Living in a city in Alaska is basically the same as any other in the lower 48. These shows are all staged as fuck, these people all live within driving distance of a super market.

>gun babe
>non-roastie
hmm shit thread

horrible post

Eskimos are east asian. Most other tribes were Eurasian.

>A non roastie gun babe, is a women who is known primarily for there skills with a firearm. not doesn’t use there sexuality for gibs. This thread is discussing these based gems.
tits or gtfo

You don't want a native chick. Most are fucked up because of rampant sexual abuse and they age like expired milk left in a warm car.

Attached: 1368842938204.jpg (900x744, 926K)

The Last Alaskans has that family of all girls with fucked up eyes. Then there's the family of half eskimo chicks. God I wish that were me.

Attached: Lost mar20 3(1).jpg (600x489, 149K)

this.

Should've shot him, user. Claim he was attempting to run down the tree you were in, it was self defence

I'm pretty sure he just recently had his rights restored. From what I understand he was charged with perjury and lying to investigators (which shouldn't even be crimes) in relation to some Alaska state trooper stalking his daughter. Also, Agnes and her daughters have to hunt certain things by themselves anyway because they can follow different rules about killing migratory birds, shooting swimming caribou, and hunting seals, and that kind of stuff.

The dad of the girls with eye problems looks like he should be in an L.L. Bean catalog and his gun is gorgeous.

Attached: RayLewis1895_zpsb81ae757.jpg (800x500, 63K)

Would 100% cuddle with cute Inuit chick.
Love the accent more than I love cheap ammunition.
Stronk girl best girl.

What gun is that

Jow Forums terminology sucks because it's being increasingly appropriated by hopelessly socially inept and illiterate self-important niggers as a coping mechanism for being a self-pitying nogf loser.

Boy what a hot take

Attached: 0b2e8bdfef2b06d8ef9ecddf934bba8a2d85bf7d4c6a846052784e009806c516.png (370x210, 98K)

>appropriated by hopelessly socially inept and illiterate self-important niggers as a coping mechanism for being a self-pitying nogf loser.

It's created by them, not appropriated.

Winchester 1895

my fave

Attached: raifuwaifu.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Someone explain to me what it takes to get an Asian woman with hips. I've dated four of them and they all looked like their bodies were someone else's from the waist down.

Attached: SURVIVALLILLY.jpg (720x399, 30K)

who is this semen demon

sorry to hear that

Naaming Kotchanok

Attached: raifuwaifu_2.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

>cuts herself with an axe....again

They are called "Inuit" ahole. And Inuit women are pretty fucking cool in my experience.

I love Survival Lilly!!

>ice gook
>eskimo
>prairie gooks
>tree gooks

are all proper names of america's "indigenous" peoples

This is your brain on Jow Forums.

him and the girl that runs the airstrip are the only 2 that actually live in the middle of fucking no where.

>makes gun videos for kids
Americans are so fucking dumb

There are just different forms of niggers.

Snow nigger
Sand nigger
Priere nigger
Jungle nigger
Rice nigger

Learn the proper names of the races so you don't insult someone

lol holy shit
autism is your life water and your cup be overflowith.

Attached: 1506282367507.png (794x610, 842K)

This, especially if she grew up in a village
t. actual native

>punk rocker in high school
Every party I went to was for the most part ok, a few fights over some girl and shit, until the tribe punx from the reservation showed up. usually drunk drove to the house. Within an hour at the party they would all be slumped over sluring words. Talking about how lost they are, or how it is to kill someone, starting serious fights. All the girls were land whales/single mothers. I've stuck my dick into some questionable shit, but a native girl ain't gonna be one.

I'd root her. She looks cute.

She's gorgeous, AND doesn't do that "chick lean back with gun's mass over the hips" posture. I'm in love.

So...Thailand? Do they usually have figures like that or is she an anomaly?

Go gargle semen somewhere else

not after watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=meLmupt5oWs

fuck wrong thread

>When you’re mad at all this freedom

Sorry the media jew brainwashed you into thinking a normal skill is evil.

Attached: 96D30CFB-003E-4062-8EB5-9CA04402ED1C.jpg (420x300, 75K)

>driving distance of a super market
>during hunting season they spend a day on a boat just getting to the hunting grounds

This is a good one.