S.T.A.L.K.E.R. challenge

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. challenge.
Southern Jow Forumsommandos, I'm looking on recommendations on places to go do a /innawoods/ or stalker challenge. I have done it many times on my personal land and the surrounding area, now I'm looking to branch out. Also show loadouts.

Attached: xualmgqiptfx.jpg (2048x1150, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecmp.org/competitions/talladega-marksmanship-park/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bump

Looking for places in CO.

Hippy hill in Tennessee

Kansas City Area, anyone?

Where is that at, I'm located in the 'sip.

Also, wanting to do a meetup/gun range day if anyone is interested. MS/AL/TN/AR/LA

Atlanta, Cobb County

KC stalker here. Is it possible to /STALKER/ in the sunflower army ammo plant or will the army engineers fuck you and send you to prison?

Lmao I dont wanna have to murder some crackhead nigger.

I'm not from Kansas but that sounds interesting. Go try and livestream results.

Attached: StalkerChallenge18.jpg (1280x3351, 3.19M)

Cool place down my way South of Atlanta is the Woodbury Structure, also called the Cove. If you are a fan of The Walking Dead, you will recognize lots of places. The Big abandoned AT&T satellite dish stations are in the Cove because the surrounding Hills created a radio dead zone for a very low background noise level. Centerfire Precision Gun Range is in the Cove. Nearby Concord has a cool wood shop if you like imported tropical hardwood.
I am in Pike County and Grew up in Cobb. NCHS 86.

Atlanta is a good bit of a drive for me ~6hrs in my cummins and ~8 in my jeep. But I will definitely keep it in mind.

you can't find anything abandoned in america

Detroit

Bullshit. There are loads of abandoned buildings everywhere. I just wanted a couple of tried and tested spots before I branch off into uncharted territory.

That area is about halfway between Atlanta and Ft Benning in Columbus.
I drive a truck throughout the Southeast and there are abandoned factories all over the rural South thanks to outsourcing the Textile Industry. Old paper Mills and timber land is another option.
Talladega National Forest is a place to stalk then hit the Talladega Marksmanship Park afterwards.
thecmp.org/competitions/talladega-marksmanship-park/
H
Lots of abandoned coal strip mines in North Alabama and you also have Redstone Arsenal and the NASA Huntsville facilities.

we found one in the woods. i broke part of the wall with the stock of my airshit m14 when i was a lot younger (middle school, so 7 years back).

it's still there, but there is still a shit ton of broken glass as always

Bump