Living Innawoods

What advice would Jow Forums have for someone quitting society and living innawoods? What weapon and gear would you bring? What gun is best for hunting deer? What's best for hunting small critters? Also general innawoods advice.

Attached: 1541375373362.png (750x750, 38K)

ruger 10/22

/thread

what said and a glock

What country do you live in OP? Also are there bears in your area or where you are planning on relocating to?

Attached: 1540519283296.png (500x500, 235K)

Some kind of blackpowder rifle because good luck making 5.56 innawoods.

Look at the Jow Forumsommando's innawoods guide, it should have everything you are looking for. Why are you quitting society OP? There are other ways to escape the stresses of society without being homeless

OP here. I live in the US and there are bears around here.
Will do, thanks user.
I'll look into the guide thanks. Not wanting to get into too much detail I just don't have anything to gain from stick around any longer. I'm not in touch with family and don't have any friends. My life is working a dead end job and living with two roommates in a shitty apartment. My girlfriend cheated on me and I thought she was the one. She was the only source of motivation I had to to try to work harder to get a better living situation to provide for her. Other than that America is going to shit and I want to get out before it gets worse.

Attached: 1537131787966.jpg (804x802, 85K)

>not wanting to get into too much detail
>proceeds to tell life story

OP your life sucks but its nothing to quit society for
>I'm not in touch with family and don't have any friends
I feel you on the family part but don't you have a relationship with your roommates? Or did you choose to live with people you hate?
>My life is working a dead end job and living with two roommates in a shitty apartment.
Better than being homeless, and a lot of people have it worse.
>My gf cheated on me and I thought she was the one
Your first mistake is thinking "the one" exists. Women are selfish whores that use people for their own gain. She probably cheated on you because she came across someone with prospects (you seem to have none).
>Other than that America is going to shit
America is going to shit because people like you drag ass and vote democrat. Instead of "quitting society" why don't you man up and put yourself together to try to make society better? You're just as bad as the Mexicans leaving their shit hole country for America because they are too lazy to fix their own shit.

this. OP sounds like a loser who needs to sort himself out but instead blames his problems on everyone else

Sorry I thought I'd provide some context.
Wtf? This post is so aggressive and is full of assumptions I'm not even going to address it. Sounds like you're full of anger and came to release on Jow Forums. Try going outside once in a while buddy.
Please point out in my post where I blamed anyone for my problems.
Also
>sort himself out
Jordan Peterstein fag detected.

>Peterstein
oh no, it's a Jow Forums nigger. that explains it all.

does your mom know about your plan to run away? are you sure you can handle living without your cheetos and tendies?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 528K)

Learn how to craft bows and arrows with natural materials and be proficient with them. You aren't going to finding ammo innawoods.

>All this shitty advice
Jow Forums is full of basement dwellers confirmed

>calls everyone's advice shitty
>doesn't actually give OP advice
>calls everyone basement dwellers.
pic related

Attached: 1534347446439.jpg (557x305, 34K)

>Anyone who hurts my feelings is from plebbit
Fuck off nigger

Bump

this fucking guy

Attached: 1513567898970s.jpg (235x223, 8K)

Hey OP, sorry to hear about your poor situation and sorry your thread isn't going so well. I'll contribute.

Attached: innawoods.png (1000x1200, 348K)

Attached: innawoods2.png (1000x1200, 350K)

Attached: innawoods3.png (1000x1200, 449K)

Posting these is making me fantasize about living innawoods myself. It seems /comfy/. Hope you do well OP. Enjoy living truly free out there.

Attached: plant growth.jpg (540x748, 100K)

good shit guys

OP you derive too much of your happiness from other people. Don't do this because you will always disappointed. Going innawoods might be healthy for you, but I suggest you come back and treat it as a hiatus of search to find out who you are. Other people should do this too. I did this but I didn't "quit society" like you say you are going to do. I just quit my job and went camping for a few months and stayed out of my hometown.

idk

Attached: 1517423043485.jpg (1042x975, 565K)

pretty much everything posted and you're good to go