Says he never cleans the barrel of his AK and that it only shoots tigher and better groups

>says he never cleans the barrel of his AK and that it only shoots tigher and better groups
Is there any science behind this? Is it possible for barrels to get more accurate as you use them and let deposits accumulate in the barrel?

Attached: reidhenrichs.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNEWUe5NyZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He also doesn't allow "customized" firearms in his courses and looks like a discount Snake Plissken. I wouldn't believe his nonsense.

Yes, cheap or corroded barrels shoot better as copper fills in the imperfections. Quality barrels don't do this.

He was a mormon, now he claims to be a jew.

dudes a walking mental case.

Oh right. Does anyone have the screen cap of "the jewish nurse" losing her shit on a med student for criticizing his teaching methods?

Attached: Super_Ben.jpg (1200x1802, 379K)

is it ok that I still dont know who this ben guy is?

This asshole is a Jew now?

>gets doxed for having a rebel license plate by based gun blaq dude while looking like hes on meth
>gets screwed over ugly patriotnurse jewess after schleping her
That dude is a idiot

>>gets doxed for having a rebel license plate by based gun blaq dude while looking like hes on meth
give me a rundown.

Attached: 1485396649669.jpg (750x1000, 32K)

Why do all of these "popular" youtube gun instructors turn into crazy retards?

In one of his videos you can see him wearing those Jewish tassels from his belt.

Also interested in this.

because the type of person who seeks to be youtube famous is inherently deranged

cool people don't feel the need to make youtube channels where everything is based on them and their opinion. it's reserved for extreme narcissists.

He’s closer fud oathcuck-tier moron. who cares what he or that mentally ill Jewess nurse thinks?

Fucking antisemite.

*anti-termite

>gets doxed for having a rebel license plate by based gun blaq dude while looking like hes on meth
give us the story user

>give me a rundown.
>Also interested in this.
>give us the story user
4:42 interview starts looks like he's on meth.
10:40 moves Reid into position where it shows off his license plate
>basde blaq gonna base

youtube.com/watch?v=bNEWUe5NyZw

>No aftermarket parts on your fightin raifu

Attached: mad4.gif (300x403, 1.88M)

He's one of those guys that say if you don't buy a prebuilt rifle from daniel defense you will die.

who makes DDs barrels? Not DD, ergo DD builds parts rifles

bad example; DD actually does make their own barrels and just about everything else in house.

So does Black Rain Ordnance, and they probably aren't allowed because they look too Gucci.

Even high end barrels can benefit from a small amount of copper buildup in the bore. No barrel is perfect. There will always be minor deviations in diameter and concentricity over the length of the bore. Controlled copper buildup helps with this. Though never cleaning the barrel is just stupid.

I think he's saying more and more outlandish shit just to spite Yeager.