This is the perfect rifle. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the perfect rifle. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 136826_2015_09_02_195853_14.JPG.png (564x300, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y_tjKISQs2c?t=276
youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU?t=170
youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM
youtu.be/LyXndCxn9K4?t=8m40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mud
>test

Attached: 1509323449036.jpg (887x686, 76K)

Nothing survives that bro

>nothing

only the AR can survive the patinited stunt mud brought to you by big gas tube

>the mud was rigged!

only took two posts lmao

Does it matter what kind of mud it was? The point of the mud test is to see what happens to a gun when mud gets into the action. Closing the action off and saying it survived the mud test is like putting a phone in a plastic bag and dropping it into water and saying its waterpoof

>You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1509283498144.jpg (620x400, 43K)

Nah, ARs are cool but this rifle is a true AK AR hybrid. Ergonomics and modularity of an AR with the reliability of an AK. Cant believe it hasnt caught on yet

Closing the action off? They ran the test with the dust cover open too, dingus.

This is bait.

Yeah and it failed with the dust cover open. Which was the point. All guns will fail the mud test

Is that the chick from die antwood?

Attached: c8061c5d404bf855cce04af6dcdfc89b.jpg (640x640, 77K)

>bait
Yes.

Attached: 1498092398956.png (500x503, 440K)

Why would that be bait? Because you disagree with it?

I'd get an M10X over that load of dog turds.

The ammo, actually. They used Tula which is known for being underpowered and inconsiderate in the tests that it failed. That's why some rounds work and others don't when it's the same amount of mud.

Yeah, using the worng ammunition to sabotage test seems to be a tradition among butthurt Muricans.

>t. Murican butthurt we didnt get the ar10

The ar ran through the test with the cover open in 2 separate videos
Maximum cope

Lolno, the AR functioned flawlessly with the cover open
They even compacted the mud into the hole and it still worked

Attached: 0c9356c0b9b3397c857f40739368146f.png (497x340, 386K)

It stopped after a couple rounds. Like with every rifle
>cope
You're projecting

Why do you think the gun is bad?

Strange it took 50 fucking years for something like this to happen. Strange that every military that already has AKs have zero desire to switch to AR platforms. They totally didn't sabo-
Oh wait they did. What next, run super hot loads and act shocked when the barrel pops?

It fired a few rounds and then it stopped working. Like every rifle does. It failed, like every rifle does.

COPE
youtu.be/y_tjKISQs2c?t=276

full cope

>7.62x39

How many rounds did it fire, 5? Every rifle can do that. At some point, grit is going to get into the receiver and it will stop working. There really is no rifle on the planet that can function with grit in there.

You do realize you are literally, by definition, coping right now, right?

cope cope

They're planning on making a 5.45 version. Honestly this gun in 5.56 would be the perfect gun. Ammo availability, ergonomics and modularity of an AR and reliability, simplicity and ease of use of an AK.

Unfortunately it has some minor flaws though and more importantly, the company behind it seems to not have the capital and connections to get this project launched. I noticed a lot of (((guntubers))) are shitting on this rifle hard, too hard in my opinion especially when you look at the reasons they give. Seems like some people fear it could upset the market and they're trying to bury it.

It fired 5 and locked open, it worked flawlessly
your gun jams mine doesn't, how am i coping?

Do you think the rifle will keep working with grit in there? Do you think it will run through a mag?

Ah but here's the thing
An AR does not allow grit to get in there.
>Do you think it will run through a mag?
well uh yeah..
youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU?t=170

In that same video you posted the gun stops working because of grit getting in the gun.

it worked fine, it just didn't lock to the rear after the mag was empty.

It fired every single damn round you dumb commie.

But grit did get into gun

not in sufficient amounts to impede function it seems

But it did because the bcg stopped working normally. If they had more rounds in the mag it would not have gone through them normally.

Why do you believe that?
What would be different from the ten or more rounds fired?

You mean failing to lock back on an empty magazine?

So, should we just dock the AK points for not locking back on empty even before being subjected to mud? :^)

The bcg stopped reciprocating normally because of the grit. It would not cycle any further.

>mud test failure
> retarded ammo
> can't put as many mods on it as an AR

ITT gopniks moving goalposts

Did the ARK get mud tested? Do you have a link?

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

The company that makes that in Iowa, and it's funny because no one wants that gun. It's less convenient than an ak and ar15, more expensive than both, and more importantly it's heavy, with it being all metal.

>no one wants that gun
SeeIf they had the money and connections to pay all the faggot jewtubers to talk good things about it suddenly everyone would love it.

mud test was gay and faked karl already admitted it

"we were not getting much views for inragne so ian and i decided to create controversy by showing people that classic guns like the m1 and ak were not as reliable as they believe, to do this we did everything form loading less hot ammo to making sure more mud got inside the action than realistically could happen, we didn't think much more would come of it than a few thousand more views "

Attached: 1537192556706.jpg (1031x948, 207K)

The way that mud sounded also always sounded to me llike it has much more grit than your average mud. Sounds like its full of sand and all that crap where as the mud im used to feels like it has more soft particles.

Damn i feel sad this thread got derailed by the tards. I like this rifle and i wish Jow Forums talked about it more. It looks promising

Attached: truth about mud test.jpg (632x838, 143K)

Only two of the posts you linked are relevant to your meme

Attached: ayckucktshally.png (680x680, 124K)

shit is that the sniper in this thr-

Attached: 1541928257884.jpg (1041x893, 166K)

Attached: 1500148398721s.jpg (220x229, 7K)

Holy shit guys it's a sniper get d-

Lol

I hate this ugly retarded faggot so fucking much. Fucking larping, autistic faggot.

what an ugly creature

It's a stage persona kind of deal, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM

This

looks really gay

reminds me of a Faxxon
I almost baught a Faxxon

But which faxon

You shut your inbred crossed whore eyes when you type shit at me about Yolandi.

Attached: 1511650154188.jpg (247x344, 16K)

>Strange that every military that already has AKs have zero desire to switch to AR platforms

You mean other than entire Eastern Europe?

don't you also think it's strange that america and other AR using nations never stopped using the AR platform after 1962 even though it was a mattel death trap that jammed if you didn't look at it right?
it's almost like this "jammatic" perception is a misconception based on a out of spec ammunition issue caused by ordnance department sabotage.

she'd be cute if she didn't bleach her hair and shave it up like a retard.

There were a lot of changes over time. Firearm development really is a game of small tweaks. This has always been true.

Cuz the US has been paying countries to use it lol

my only complaint is that the top rail is mostly on a dust cover held on by takedown pins. too much wobble to zero anything.

How would you fix that problem?

without redesigning the whole gun, all i can think of is some sort of picatinny rail clamp to hold the dust cover section true to the rest of the top rail

Thats not a bad idea but the backside would still wobble. They could also change the mounting mechanism. That would probably be the best option. Not sure how exactly but i dont think it would be that hard to figure out a more secure way to mount the top cover to the rest of the gun

I'll try getting an accuwedge to fit in there sometime, although i feel like i am going to have to shave most of it away

How would that work?

Most of EE is still using AKs and the rest switched for political reasons mainly

>give people money so they have to buy something from us so we can make money or to feel good
how fucking stupid are you?
do you really think we would still use a gun that could be replaced by not buying jets for a day out of sympathy?
if that was true we would still have the m60 and not have given the ARs contract to fucking BELGIUM.

It do really be like that though

Its because of NATO, shared logistics reasons

Like this

Attached: arkshim.jpg (723x964, 63K)

except in this case...it was literally just shitty fucking ammo. All those little changes amount to stuff like sights, barrel twist rate, barrel profiles.

Once again you have outdone yourself OP. Your magnum opus has finally been achieved and its all down hill from here. Unfortunately, extremely popular and successful Ecelebs such as yourself reach the zenith of their posting careers and inevitably lose momentum. Ahead of your time, you may be temped to surpass your own perfection only to end up marring your own immaculate works. The other Jow Forumsacks and I have been talking offline and we think that this would be a great time for you to retire and go enjoy life . All to often, intellectual powerhouses such as yourself sadly must crawl through the jagged shards of their own broken dreams on their way back to hosing out bathroom stalls at Arby's as they did when they were mere men. I know I speak for all of us when I say that we love you like a brother and we want better for you. I honestly hope that I never see you here again OP, because you deserve better. Go out into the world and bequeath you sage wisdom to the proles and jobbers of the world that are hopelessly lost without you. Good luck and godspeed.

Attached: Marines-Saluting.gif (449x326, 117K)

Okay, but a modern AR-15, with the knowledge we know now on balancing the gas system length, buffer and all that, definitely makes for a far more reliable and effective weapon than when it was first launched.

Damn that looks ghetto as fuck lol. Does it work at least?

How are you liking the rifle btw? And what optic is that?

youtu.be/LyXndCxn9K4?t=8m40s

Here is the guy that shrunk the ar10 down into the ar15 saying the same thing you are about sabotage.

You can watch the whole video though if you want to see an actual Vietnam era m16 have mud soup poured all over it and still function flawlessly through 2 magazines. I don't see how people can still argue about this.

see

8:40 is the part about sabotage, stupid embed won't start the video at the right time

Name a single country that uses AKs and isn't a shithole.

Finland

Switzerland

He keeps shaking the mud off, no point in doing a "mud test" if you remove the mud before testing lol.

These tests dont mean much to begin with. It's a one sample size test, too many variables that can go wrong for one single test to mean much. In the previous AR test they did the bolt coincidentially started hanging up right on the 5th and last round. If they fired more rounds it would not have made it through them. What does this tell us? It tells us that you can engineer these tests in a way to prove a point, by firing only 5 rounds and the 5th round being the one that the gun started hang up at, that indicates they could easily have run a few tests before making the video and noticed thay the 5th round is the one it hangs up at, and decided not to fire more than that. Secondly, it tells us that two different instances of the same tests can have wildly different results due to minute details like just a little more mud getting in there in one test than in the other.

What's the conclusion? While the fact that the AR is a sealed gun plays a big role and is a good design element in keeping dirt out, ultimately, every gun still has a big wide gaping ejection port through which dirt can get it, and if the gun gets dirty, eventually WILL get in. It doesn not matter how tight the bolt carrier sits against the receiver, if there is a hole, stuff will get in. It's simply an inevitability. Thus a reliability test should always factor in how a gun performs with stuff in the action. There is no way around it.

what videos are you watching? He didn't shake anything, he picks the gun up, removes enough mud to flip the safety off and then fires. None of the AR's have failed the mud test... I don't really see how you can "engineer" a test like this when all you do is literally take a shovel and dump a load of mud on to the gun. Pretty hard for mud to get in through the ejection port when the tolerances are so tight the upper receiver scraps the mud mud off the bcg as it cycles, there is a round being forcefully ejected through the ejection port, and on top of that you have the gas from the gas system blowing out...seems pretty unlikely any mud is going to find its way in through the ejection port while the gun is operating and it clearly isn't getting in while the bolt is in battery.

The whole point is to show that you could drop your gun into a mud hole, pick it up and fire reliable without fail, something the AK and many other cannot do. It's like some people wont be happy until they literally hold the bolt open and poor mud into the open action.

i just stuck one in there as a visual and it does mitigate the wobble quite a bit. and as far as liking the rifle, it is not bad but could use improvement.
aside from the wobble, i find the allen screws all over the thing to be a bad design choice and the magwell seems to be machined for magpul PMAGs, therefore requiring fitting of most other mags
and the optic is just a cheap red/green dot

Keep dreaming faggit. We are swimming in so much 7.62x39 uoeno. Our AKs ain't going nowhere.

Based patriotic Eastern European who doesn't suck w*stern dick

Is there another way you could put it in? Seems like if you could find a way to permanently and securely put it in there, it'd make the top cover reliably hold zero.

Those flaws don't sound too bad for a first model from a new company. What did you like about it?

>The whole point is to show that you could drop your gun into a mud hole, pick it up and fire reliable without fail,
You're most likely to drop the gun when reloading since you're only holding it with one hand. That's also when the bolt carrier is locked back.

Exactly!

He said NOT a shithole.
>Sig 550
>An AK
This is true delusion.