How do you prevent your children, or family from destroying/handing in your guns when you die?

How do you prevent your children, or family from destroying/handing in your guns when you die?

Attached: 1540852082325.jpg (695x833, 219K)

Have a son (male) and raise him

Airtight coffin a la Terminator. My ashes will have been previously spread across California in hopes to choke a hippie per my final request.

say fuck em and bury them with you

Yea but I would want my guns to go to someone who would shoot them, and enjoy them. At the very least I would want them to go to a museum. Having them buried is as good as destroyed to me

>my dad inhereted his racist grandfathers .357 colt, his personal sidearm from his job as a prison guard.
>the checkering on the left side was worn smooth from drawing and pointing at nogs.
>Dad picks up checkering as a hobby, completely redid, and ruined gun

Get them into guns/shooting.
Write a will (and I mean an actual signed/notarized will filed on record with the county) dictating that they get passed down to the people who appreciate them. If anybody else tries to take/sell/destroy them they are stealing and can be prosecuted.

If you don't have anyone in your family who is pro-gun you can will them to anybody you know. Including friends. You can also stipulate that they are to be sold on consignment by a gun store you know and do business with, although you should arrange that with them in advance.

It's pretty simple really.

Also if you have a massive collection with hundreds of guns and pallet-loads of ammo don't expect one person to keep all of it. Even if they love guns they might have to sell some off just to have space to store it all. I'm sure they'd love to have something to remember you by but if it takes up 2 rooms in their house it's a bit much.

Attached: law_firm_of_doge_n_doge.jpg (631x590, 81K)

If it's a rare antique or has any historical value, unless your child or family member has a deep respect for it, I'd just give it to a museum. If it's something rare but not quite historical like certain banned imports, give it to a friend or maybe reward your favorate gunshop as a parting gift. If or when I have kids, if they show no sign of intrest in them by their 20s it's not going to them, either my brother or someone in my life I know will leave it as is and respect it.Hell if I went right now It'd be my brother getting my favorate piece, my freind would get something of his pick and the rest I'd try raffling to you guys.

Don't marry a devious cunt and raise decent kids. Even if you have bad odds at least one grandson will like guns. If you have good odds your kids will like guns and you can dish em out as you will and if your wife isn't a cunt she will respect your wishes.

Put them in a trust

By taking them with me to the grave.

well in that case, they're good as gone cuz they'll be destroyed on due time a year is the same as a century when ur dead

Bury them with you

Attached: source.gif (640x360, 2.94M)

>angry his dad did what he wanted with his gun to preserve it and make it useful. It’s a duty gun annon get over it.

make sure they die first

Have a lot of kids so the chances of having at least one based descendant increases.
Either that, or indoctrinate your children.

this user gets it. like really gets it

this, no way in hell my mom's side of the family or my other relatives are getting my funs unless they truly love them

Booby trap them, if they really want them, they can sure sacrifice a soul

raise them not to be cucks
Or give them to a nephew or something

lmao, just don't die nigga, it's not that hard just keep breathing

He botched the job.
thing sits in a fucking safe anyway, shot maybe twice in as many decades

Have the guns be buried with you when you pass away.

Fpbp, children soak up their parents' personalities heavily. Be a strong role model for your children and they'll grow well.

If I can't think of someone to will them to and I'm fortunate enough to live to old age I'd probably sell most of them and keep a ccw or two and a rifle. I don't have any historical pieces as of yet so donating to a museum isn't really a choice.

Or raise your daughters Christian and pass guns to son in laws. My gfs dad has some dope pieces. Fingers crossed I score some of them

You know what you have to do.
>steal it from safe
>replace grips
>draw and point at nogs till you wear the checkering smooth

destroy/hand in your guns now, then they can't do it after you die.

With a will.