You ain't a real one till you've been to the USAF museum in Dayton. How many of you have gone...

You ain't a real one till you've been to the USAF museum in Dayton. How many of you have gone? I went a few years ago and it was a blast.

Attached: usaf museum.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vibe.com/2014/02/beyonce-jay-z-and-more-celebrate-hennessy-nas-and-kelly-rowland-new-york/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chair Force
Snerk

why does it look like a huge grain silo?

Yall niggas jelly cause we living the good life

Attached: 1531775441216.jpg (835x773, 333K)

It’s pretty good but it’s run by the Air Force so they don’t want you to know about the literal underground city and alien craft they have there. Dayton has one of the largest underground facilities in it - it’s where the Roswell crash went too. Practically nothing of value is at WPAFB and no aircraft are stationed there.

>You ain't a real one

Define real one nigger.

I'm a real one whose put in enough bullshit from flightsuit wearing motherfuckers to call it good at the six year mark.

Fuck you.

No

I went about 10 years ago. Cool place. I’m also going to Udvar-Hazy tomorrow and may post pics.

Damn, the M*rines are on again.

I got paid 98 dollars a day per diem on my last deployment

/andI'mnotanAirman/

It's gucci.
I also liked the Museum of Naval Aviation in Pensacola.
And the Smithsonian Annex in Virginia. There are like four cool exhibits on the National Mall but all the dope shit is in VA.

I was there with my gf (she goes to school in the area). We saw literally every aircraft in the museum

>AFMC headquarters
>445th wing

You've clearly never had to live in the area.

I've been like 3-4 times actually. It's my favorite museum and I visit whenever I get the chance

I've been there twice, once with Boy Scouts and once with my grandpa who was in the air force.

Been there multiple times. Even drank hennessey with the last surviving doolittle raiders.

Went on Saturday this past weekend. Last time I went before that is the weekend they put the Memphis Belle on display. Been about 3-4 times in the past year and a half. Fucking love it there.

It's a decommissioned wind tunnel dip shit.

we had an ohio kommando meet there a few weeks ago

>Even drank hennessey with the last surviving doolittle raiders.
Hennessy a shit.

vibe.com/2014/02/beyonce-jay-z-and-more-celebrate-hennessy-nas-and-kelly-rowland-new-york/

Attached: camron_hennessy.jpg (450x459, 55K)

tell me you guys got pics