Glock fags

So uh, I carry this and get roasted for it all the time.

G29 if you can’t read the slide.

Attached: 9F73C9E9-21CD-4CBF-979A-E75F0A9F4B60.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

OP eats dicks for breakfast lunch and dinner

what gauge you got in your ears bruh?

>that tattoo
>that keyboard
dude, come on.

I hope you shoot it directly into your micropenis.
Also your tattoos are gay

Pussy

I don't care about your gun
What I care about is your lack of nigger discipline.

This is probably something OP grabbed from someone's facebook he vaguely knows in order to troll.

OP here.

I told you guys I was a roasted faggot.
Gun is mine.
I’ve made a mistake.

Y’all mind if I drop this time stamp?

Attached: E260822B-49A0-40F7-9DBD-0F8065D09416.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

>subcompact 10mm
>covered in niggerish tattoos
>razer

>these digits
>the hand
>the keyboard
>Glock
This is either a master wizard class troll or a absolute tool, the G29 10mm prevents this from being absolutely basic bitch teir.

How far satan has fallen.
Nigga what are you doing

The amount of sheer retardation all in this one single post is almost unfathomable

I don't think a timestamp is really necessary. Nobody cares enough about your basic bitch glock to warrant it.

>hand

Attached: 1540419921477.gif (237x304, 2.04M)

kek

What’s wrong with that keyboard ?

I’ll tell you my lil bro has it. keys are loud as FUCK. So annoying. Cool lights tho

why you pointing the gun at your cock with your finger on the trigger, fatass?

Mechanical Keyboards suck because of noise, but are better at pretty much everything else.

(I build PC's as a hobby)

It's a mechanical keyboard you fucking retard. Why are you being a stupid nigger? I can tell by the pattern of your posts that you don't belong here.

>faggot keyboard
>lame tattoos
>fat hand

Yep, average glockfag.

Attached: 1507674459991.jpg (734x785, 56K)

get the feeling that's not all you get roasted for, is it, Shaun?

Attached: 1541026139919.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Stop whatever it is you are doing fatty and do ten proper pushups. Can't do it? Guess that's why you need to carry a gun around...

Attached: 4907653149_22bdd82e4a_m.jpg (228x221, 10K)

nice trigger discipline with it pointed at your nuts, fag

>tattoo on hand

What drugs do you sell?

well if you lift in alaska it's goat but if you lift in the urban jungle a g26 would be better.

Attached: mom's spaghetti.jpg (2113x1453, 725K)

>gun pointee straight at croch
>finger on the trigger

Just pull the trigger why dont you? Get rekt moron

Ur fat as shit dude. Your wrists make me mad.

...for what?
No one disbelieves that you're some fat degenerate with the most generic pistol on the planet.
This is a board for weapons enthusiasts.

gtfo my Jow Forums you ham planet normie poorfag degenerate scumbag.

/thread

>nice trigger discipline with it pointed at your nuts, fag
user please. He’s doing us a favor

Maybe you get "roasted" all the time cause you're always almost killing people with your lack of basic firearm safety, you nigger.

Dude, the tattoo and keyboard are bad enough. The icing on the cake is that porcine meathook gripping the gun.

Get your fat fucking finger out of the trigger guard

Attached: 1541862302638.png (499x378, 247K)

Who the hell roasts you for your CCW and why the fuck do you care?

So to anyone who isn't OP, how are the glock 29s for concealed carry? I have a 20 for general purpose/outdoors open carry but I'm thinking of getting something smaller for around the town when I get my cc.

Get a M&P Shield instead.
You'll thank me.

I learned that the hard way when I built my first PC and picked up a mechanical keyboard because of the "gaming" aspect. My setup is in my wifes and I room, so it frustrates her to say the least. So now it's just on my days off or when I can convince her to sleep on the couch. Which she normally will on the grounds I eat her out before bed

Attached: 20181110_171751.jpg (1440x593, 120K)

>those tacky tattos
>that obese arm/hand

Never seen this lulz over hand tattoos since Andy

Attached: Andy Hands.jpg (3264x2448, 704K)

>well if you lift in alaska
I push in Alaska.

Attached: rock push.webm (940x529, 1.51M)

I do it all day everyday.

Attached: DSCN9546.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

Pull the trigger, you're too stupid to reproduce.

Trijicon or glock night sights? Either way how you like em? Right now I'm running the TruGlo TFO fiber/tritium and thought about switching them out

10 auto and 40 s&w are meme rounds

get your booger flicker off the bang switch, satantrips
based rock poster
based 10mm poster
baitposter

Attached: safe-action-system_mobile.jpg (768x1024, 69K)

too good to use 9mm or 45acp ya damn snowflake?

How do you like the the TFO sights?

>0 trigger discipline fatty with arm and hand tattoos
Surprised people focus on the g29 that much.

They're not bad. Glow bright and fairly accurate. It's a personal preference but I just can't stand how long the front sight is so i wanted to try the glock night sights out or the trijicon that looks similar

Attached: IMG_2484.jpg (640x480, 36K)

I have never met a this fat person in my entire life, is this normsl in the US?

t. Euro

pretty much

Attached: problemsolva.png (858x859, 1.32M)

Based AK user is one of my favorites on Jow Forums

Did you have to custom order that backplate?

>Which she normally will on the grounds I eat her out before bed
Good man

>on the grounds I eat her out before bed

nice

What she doesn't know is I love it, I just make her think she's getting a returned favor by only doing it when I want something or to get her to concede an argument and let it goes my way. Win win. Thankfully she has virtually no smell like several other women I've slept with. Could be she was a virgin when I met her (raised by conservative Baptist), she's super hygienic or I just lucked the hell out. Point is, when you make her think she's winning even when shes losing, your life will be perfect and you'll always be winning even though she thinks your not.

Sorry for all the typos.
>phone poster

I don't carry a gun, so nobody roasts me. I'm a real man and I use my words to resolve temporary problems.

Attached: 1540339512564.png (519x1245, 136K)

>razer
>tattoos
>fat whale hands
>shit td
>glock, subcompact no less
>cant rotate an image
poor show OP, im suprised you can even get your fucking sausage fingers into the trigger guard

Very nice

I was gonna roast you for pointing a 10mm of indeterminate load status at your crotch, complete with finger on trigger.

But I'll just say: keep up the good work.

Attached: nopenopenope.gif (386x264, 2M)

Nice, a literate caveman. If he was really dedicated to intelligence and persuasion, he wouldn't have the gun. Simple as that.

By wielding a firearm, he is betraying his espoused philosophy. He has given himself the option to use force against superior gentlemen like myself who could, at any given moment, intellectually dominate him and shatter his world-view and sense of self-worth.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and my words penetrate deeper than some over-hyped, under-weight .45-wannabe round.

Calm the fuck down Obi Wan Kanobi. We don't doubt that you have superior jedi mind control

*tips fedora*

I'm calm, this is my realm. Toy Glocks can't do anything online.

>G29

Attached: RBrMUY0.jpg (2048x1536, 1.03M)

>If he was really dedicated to intelligence and persuasion, he wouldn't have the gun.

Attached: 1540697244020.png (987x975, 1.01M)

Go away nigger.

boiii

Attached: longboiii.jpg (3072x3072, 1023K)

>tattoos are gay
fixed

They're probably roasting you because you look like a holiday ham.

moar

longboi

I don't care if that's unsafe, but don't fuck the environment like that. Or at least push the stone on a cairn building faggot

That's so hideous. I want it.

Faggot

That's a yikes from me, kid.

>Trijicon or glock night sights?
Trijicons. I have them on both of my 10mm's.
>Did you have to custom order that backplate?
I had to custom order, Glockstore. You just send a pic and they make them.

Those are p cool

And the fact his finger is on the trigger

Still got factory sights
Also I’m sure you aren’t tattooed anywhere else but highly visible areas
Neck yourself

Absolutely do not. Shields have fucking terrible triggers feel like shit shoot like shit and are only good because they’re cheap. Traded mine in as soon as I got s Glock.

wait, the fuck, that some sort of +15 floorplate?
I was just wondering if anyone made 31s for the 20... off to google

that's a kriss vector 45ACP stendo magazine, with the 45ACP top portion replaced by a 10mm glock magazine. it requires a little bit of hacking to make it work properly. if you enjoy tinkering, go for it, otherwise or if you want a duty-reliable mag, i'd wait.

word on the street is that ets will be releasing retail glock stendos in 10mm sometime soon, and won't require shaving down followers and beveling magazine internal edges to get working.

I am fortunate that my wife isn't bothered unless she can hear it for 4+ hours straight. Then she knows I am putting off some chore or responsibility.

It's a kris's vector mag extension, currently the only form of an extended mag for a 10mm Glock that doesn't involve bending feed lips with channel locks. I have one, don't really care for it. After paying $40 and doing a bit of Dremel work I ultimately decided its a waste of time.

I daily carry a general g29. I've never really understood why it's not more popular honestly. Same dimensions as a g30, the recoil isn't bad, .40sw is $50/200rds for range days, takes g20 mags rather comfortably. I will say that any baseplate extension you can put on the 10rd mags is basically mandatory. Running XS Memesights and a 4.5" kkm barrel. Extra barrel length in appendix has never caused an issue. I've come to find a unique comfort in feeling my balls rest on the barrel. Let's me know the barrel isn't pointed at my balls